Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jay-Eff (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:58) Of my 3 Deployments (8, 9, 11) this was maybe the best. 8 was a favourite as it was my first - that feels soo long ago
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 07:55) Mod update is released, please follow this link http://forums.realit...log/#entry19290
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 17:06) S2 is online and available for testing of mods
@  The Icarus (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 18:31) Reminder for everybody: D11 sported a lot of custom faces. If you try to connect with it now, it will throw errors on the server. Make sure to change your face! ;)
@  Andrews (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 08:28) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Therese. View Therese's Profile
@  Obi (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:31) A moment of silence for KIMBO
@  Ante (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:36) gone but not forgotten :(
@  The Icarus (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:23) I have amazing grace as death music in left 4 dead 2 :)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:40) Beautiful rendition OBI I too have been practicing ;)
@  Barnes (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 22:32) Oh, please allow me to jump on the bandwagon and show you my rendition of the 20 century fox intro: here :D
@  stabcon (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:27) Apologies for no training post so far guys. However tonight us on, please ensure you have the modern modest loaded
@  TAE (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:50) Isn't auto-correct great Stabs?
@  CAESAR (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 11:19) :D
@  Villhelm (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 12:48) Apologies all, internet wasnt back on till yesterday, training post now up!
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 15:07) :D
@  The Icarus (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 17:07) Training server being restarted for final RGTA version. Should be back within the next 5 minutes! All done!
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:25) Just wanted to give a thanks to those who nominated me for that award. To say that I appreciate it would understate how I feel about it. Thank you!
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:26) It was a hard pick between you and the Jap that Banzai'd Kimbo. :D
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:32) I was going to give it to him, honestly. It was a good attack.
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:55) Congratulations to everyone that got involved in D11 and a very big thank you and good job to the staff that made D11 such an enjoyable experience.

Photo
HELP

Steam Ticket Failed

* * * * * 1 votes

Best Answer Andrews , 16 August 2015 - 21:48

advice given.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

Threads
  •   Member Number:

POPULAR

Hello everyone,
    I am making this post to inform people how to fix certain crashes.
    I will be discussing 2 kinds of crashes here and their solutions:

Crash number 1:
    When joining the game, your loading bar gets stuck halfway and will stop loading, after a while your ArmA 3 will stop working. 

Solution:

Go to your windows search bar and type in %AppData%
    ann4qbe.png

Now you'll see this in the top left corner:

7fpo8H3.png

Click on AppData.

Now click on Local and after you did this search for ArmA 3.
    You'll see this:

FXINDBC.png

Delete the MPMissionCache folder completly.
    This will clear your Multiplayer Cache and will make you re-download the mission file. Usually this will fix everything.
    After you've deleted this folder, start up ArmA 3 again and re-join the server. You will be able to join again.

Crash number 2:
    Frequently getting kicked for the error: Steam Ticket check failed: (null)

Solution:

First, you want to locate your Steam Directory. 
    In my case that is:
    AfdXNOK.png

Now you want to click Common and look for ArmA 3.
    After you've done this you will delete PhysX3_x86.dll

IIMNGMn.png

After you've done this, go to Steam and rightclick on ArmA 3 and click Properties. Then go to the tab Local Files and click the button that tells you to let steam verify your game for missing files.
    Once this is over, you got a brand new .dll file and you are ready to go!

If you experience any trouble and one of the above is not working, try both. If this doesn't work either then please let me know. These 2 methods have saved me many times.

Hopefully this will help you all out.

• Mars, Helios, TAE and 3 others like this

FOUNDER / HEAD ADMIN
    andrews2013.jpg

pIRDoLzGIuHoB5GgQDdRtTWKA0Y%3D.png

Carpe diem!" - "seize the day" - Horace

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN