Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jay-Eff (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:58) Of my 3 Deployments (8, 9, 11) this was maybe the best. 8 was a favourite as it was my first - that feels soo long ago
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 07:55) Mod update is released, please follow this link http://forums.realit...log/#entry19290
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 17:06) S2 is online and available for testing of mods
@  The Icarus (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 18:31) Reminder for everybody: D11 sported a lot of custom faces. If you try to connect with it now, it will throw errors on the server. Make sure to change your face! ;)
@  Andrews (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 08:28) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Therese. View Therese's Profile
@  Obi (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:31) A moment of silence for KIMBO
@  Ante (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:36) gone but not forgotten :(
@  The Icarus (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:23) I have amazing grace as death music in left 4 dead 2 :)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:40) Beautiful rendition OBI I too have been practicing ;)
@  Barnes (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 22:32) Oh, please allow me to jump on the bandwagon and show you my rendition of the 20 century fox intro: here :D
@  stabcon (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:27) Apologies for no training post so far guys. However tonight us on, please ensure you have the modern modest loaded
@  TAE (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:50) Isn't auto-correct great Stabs?
@  CAESAR (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 11:19) :D
@  Villhelm (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 12:48) Apologies all, internet wasnt back on till yesterday, training post now up!
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 15:07) :D
@  The Icarus (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 17:07) Training server being restarted for final RGTA version. Should be back within the next 5 minutes! All done!
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:25) Just wanted to give a thanks to those who nominated me for that award. To say that I appreciate it would understate how I feel about it. Thank you!
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:26) It was a hard pick between you and the Jap that Banzai'd Kimbo. :D
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:32) I was going to give it to him, honestly. It was a good attack.
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:55) Congratulations to everyone that got involved in D11 and a very big thank you and good job to the staff that made D11 such an enjoyable experience.

Photo
HELP

Cyprus PTH Mod Help

- - - - -

Best Answer Helios , 05 July 2015 - 10:51

wait until tomorrow.... fixed in new pack :)

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Anto

Anto
  • REGISTERED SOLDIER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Hi everyone

So a few weeks ago my Cyprus push to hear mod appeared to have died, unfortunately I can't remember exactly when or what changed prior to it not working, so I have been trying to get it back but without success,and boy do I miss having it :(

Bizarrely I noticed that it would work on local games with all the RG mod packs installed but for some reason wasn't available when in the RG servers, the configuration options under the controls menu just weren't there.

I decided to clean up the folders and just download everything again, start fresh but now it has gotten worse, I don't even get the Cyprus options locally  :wacko:

So what I have done, so far, is this:

• deleted all the mod folders from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3
    • deleted all the sub folders from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\userconfig
    • verified game files via Steam
    • download the latest versions of the core mod packs (A3MP, Acre2, Alive, CBA, RG mods, RG maps, 2 x RHS)
    • extracted and installed the mods
    • copied the cyp_pushtohear_a3 folder from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\@RG_Pack\userconfig to ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\userconfig

I use the launcher to kick off the game with the correct mods selected (see screenshot below) but Cyprus PTH doesn't even appear in local games now.  

Can anyone spot what have I missed?

Cheers

Anto

Attached File  Arma3_CPTH.jpg   21.64KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Arma3_Folders.jpg   72.79KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Arma3_Launcher.jpg   192.19KB   0 downloads

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:
    ✓  Best Answer

• Villhelm and CAESAR like this

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

CAESAR

CAESAR

Mr Vegas

• LEADER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

I've said this a million times. 

Non ducor, duco

vcbhD8C.png

d4.jpgd5.jpg

d6.jpgd7support.jpg

D8_Supporter.jpgD9_Supporter.jpg

d10supporter.png

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HELP

DMCA.com Protection Status