•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Thehelloguy (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:26) I really enjoyed that alot of us in the end went to the edge and saluted
@  Andrews (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:34) COMMENT AND LIKE!
@  Jay-Eff (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:07) Well, if the Dark Knight can be last seen carrying a bomb...we hope for that telling nod outside a Parisien cafe
@  Viktor (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:25) so... what about that traitor who lead to all this? We still have a loose end to tie
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:43) Did someone take Tae's Nades from him tonight? :D
@  Breacher (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 23:49) I saved his life with a nade! I think he got a live demonstration of when to use a nade :D
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 04:10) I think you just made up for getting me killed on your other bunker by a nade
@  Kaleo (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 07:10) Breacher is a give and take kind of guy
@  Obi (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 08:58) TAE, I'd like to get my bullet back from your arm. It was a special bullet. My lucky bullet.
@  Villhelm (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:54) I think by this point TAE has about a magazine of my lucky bullets in him :P
@  Sobchak (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:59) Vil you have my first bullet ever fired during a mission, and thats not even a joke..
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 10:09) I keep those, I have a nice collection
@  Brooks (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 12:33) Obi you're making quite the list of people you have shot!
@  L.Banks (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:42) We tend to reserve our bullets for Vegas...
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:48) i have a question
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:48) if i was in the group a few months ago
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:49) and now want to come back do i need to do somthing special or can i just hop on to trainings and operations?
@  CAESAR (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:52) Something something Neo-like reflexes Banks ;)
@  Helios (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 14:14) @ilanmeiss hey, you'll need to reapply as you did first time.
@  Obi (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 14:43) I only shoot the people I Like. Like that time I bombarded Vegas with 40mms long time back. ;)

Photo
- - - - -
HELP

Cyprus PTH Mod Help

Best Answer Helios , 05 July 2015 - 10:51

wait until tomorrow.... fixed in new pack :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anto

Anto

Corporal

• ENLISTED INFANTRY

• 83 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:44

Hi everyone

So a few weeks ago my Cyprus push to hear mod appeared to have died, unfortunately I can't remember exactly when or what changed prior to it not working, so I have been trying to get it back but without success,and boy do I miss having it :(

Bizarrely I noticed that it would work on local games with all the RG mod packs installed but for some reason wasn't available when in the RG servers, the configuration options under the controls menu just weren't there.

I decided to clean up the folders and just download everything again, start fresh but now it has gotten worse, I don't even get the Cyprus options locally  :wacko:

So what I have done, so far, is this:

• deleted all the mod folders from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3
  • deleted all the sub folders from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\userconfig
  • verified game files via Steam
  • download the latest versions of the core mod packs (A3MP, Acre2, Alive, CBA, RG mods, RG maps, 2 x RHS)
  • extracted and installed the mods
  • copied the cyp_pushtohear_a3 folder from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\@RG_Pack\userconfig to ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\userconfig

I use the launcher to kick off the game with the correct mods selected (see screenshot below) but Cyprus PTH doesn't even appear in local games now.  

Can anyone spot what have I missed?

Cheers

Anto

Attached File  Arma3_CPTH.jpg   21.64KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Arma3_Folders.jpg   72.79KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Arma3_Launcher.jpg   192.19KB   0 downloads

anto.jpg

D9_Supporter.jpg
D8_Supporter.jpg
d7support.jpg
d6.jpg

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,483 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:51   Best Answer

• Villhelm and CAESAR like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#3 CAESAR

CAESAR

Mr Vegas

• NCO

• 767 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:09

I've said this a million times. 

Non ducor, duco

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HELP

Change Theme!