•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  L.Banks (Tue 23 May 17 - 08:12) also considering we're normally trying to AVOID collateral... :P
@  Veged (Tue 23 May 17 - 10:25) Starpoint Gemini 2 is free on Steam + 1 DLC
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 23 May 17 - 10:31) Since I played Liberation way to much (as in everyday) and stopped playing it I decided to put together what clip
@  Diamond-Dog (Tue 23 May 17 - 10:38) @Daveo1996 Fun times were had in that Bradley!
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 23 May 17 - 10:40) FSG IFV <3
@  Aeregon (Tue 23 May 17 - 11:10) Do we need to redownload the RG modpack? or download it and add it to the current RG modpack?
@  TAE (Tue 23 May 17 - 11:24) Just download CBA and ACE from Helios' post and update those, the rest of the mods remain unchanged.
@  Aeregon (Tue 23 May 17 - 11:29) Oke. So what to do with the Fornax thing then?
@  Villhelm (Tue 23 May 17 - 11:40) Please post a thread containing your questions on the relevant part of the forum.
@  Guss (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:08) It says on the forum post. Download CBA and ace. That's all, just download and replace the old once in your mod folder. Nothing more
@  Obi (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:12) *delete the old ones first. Remember that. Don't just drag and drop
@  Aeregon (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:28) Good tip Obi!
@  Aeregon (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:29) woooow Ace has japanese translation now!
@  Brooks (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:38) Some work I did at Uni for anyone interested
@  Obi (Tue 23 May 17 - 14:23) Hey guys....you've been asked. Please don't flood the shoutbox.
@  The Icarus (Tue 23 May 17 - 17:33) Crysis stream starting in 27 minutes. Come say hello! :)
@  Sireuz (Tue 23 May 17 - 17:43) I will be there Icarus. Crysis got the best Frog Space Program, Wop Wop!
@  The Icarus (Tue 23 May 17 - 19:25) Thanks for those that joined the stream! If you missed it you can rewatch it here.
@  CAESAR (Wed 24 May 17 - 04:33) I forgot how cool some of the aspects of Crysis were, truly the successor to Far Cry.
@  Mozzy (Wed 24 May 17 - 10:29) 1 Year in RG today :D

Photo
- - - - -
HELP

Cyprus PTH Mod Help

Best Answer Helios , 05 July 2015 - 10:51

wait until tomorrow.... fixed in new pack :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anto

Anto

Corporal

• ENLISTED INFANTRY

• 78 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:44

Hi everyone

So a few weeks ago my Cyprus push to hear mod appeared to have died, unfortunately I can't remember exactly when or what changed prior to it not working, so I have been trying to get it back but without success,and boy do I miss having it :(

Bizarrely I noticed that it would work on local games with all the RG mod packs installed but for some reason wasn't available when in the RG servers, the configuration options under the controls menu just weren't there.

I decided to clean up the folders and just download everything again, start fresh but now it has gotten worse, I don't even get the Cyprus options locally  :wacko:

So what I have done, so far, is this:

• deleted all the mod folders from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3
  • deleted all the sub folders from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\userconfig
  • verified game files via Steam
  • download the latest versions of the core mod packs (A3MP, Acre2, Alive, CBA, RG mods, RG maps, 2 x RHS)
  • extracted and installed the mods
  • copied the cyp_pushtohear_a3 folder from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\@RG_Pack\userconfig to ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\userconfig

I use the launcher to kick off the game with the correct mods selected (see screenshot below) but Cyprus PTH doesn't even appear in local games now.  

Can anyone spot what have I missed?

Cheers

Anto

Attached File  Arma3_CPTH.jpg   21.64KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Arma3_Folders.jpg   72.79KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Arma3_Launcher.jpg   192.19KB   0 downloads

anto.jpg

D9_Supporter.jpg
D8_Supporter.jpg
d7support.jpg
d6.jpg

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,459 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:51   Best Answer

• Villhelm and CAESAR like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#3 CAESAR

CAESAR

Blinder King

• NCO

• 765 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:09

I've said this a million times. 

Non ducor, duco

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HELP

Change Theme!