•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Sam (Wed 13 Dec 17 - 22:28) I sure did Mozzy ;)
@  Villhelm (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 09:15) Star Citizen sued by crytek for copyright infringement.... well it was nice while it lasted
@  Guss (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 10:44) I know, the damn bitches. Crying because they got bankrupted.
@  Villhelm (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 12:59) Well they have a point, copyright infringement is nothing to take lightly
@  CAESAR (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 13:05) @Guss. At least Crytek releases games.
@  The Icarus (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 13:27) It's a tough industry. They still have awesome projects in the works. Hunt showdown looks especially fun.
@  wmcmahon (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 14:00) Had tons of fun in training yesterday with Cutlass. Can't wait until Sunday!
@  Guss (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 15:39) Yeah, it'll still be released I think. I would already be happy with the latest 3.0 release. We'll see if it's really copyright infringement or not. Will have to wait and see.
@  Daveo1996 (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 18:47) Homefront is free on steam for the next 24 hours, incase you missed it on humblebundle 2 days ago and Company of Heroes 2 is free on humblebundle.
@  warpedrazer (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 10:02) thanks dave
@  T.Perkins (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 14:07) I've been told that there might be a Liberation server going up today? Any know when?
@  Villhelm (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 14:23) Look at the forums for more info but in short: When Helios is ready
@  Helios (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 14:32) Even got home early to finish it for tonight.... How about 18.45 to start ARMA Barbie and we start the oppression.... Euhm... Liberation at 19.00 gmt
@  Daveo1996 (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 14:40) Better be a catwalk and everything
@  Sobchak (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 15:02) Aqua - the pride of Denmark!
@  The Icarus (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 15:04) @Daveo, I honestly thought you would post this.
@  Refurius (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 15:08) Lets bring some democracy!
@  Villhelm (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 15:25) Ill join you around 10/11, hope you wont have cleared it by that time
@  The Icarus (Fri 15 Dec 17 - 19:10) Steaming liberation for those that can't join but still want to watch.
@  CAESAR (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 00:39) Nice fight so far guys

Photo
- - - - -
HELP

Cyprus PTH Mod Help

Best Answer Helios , 05 July 2015 - 10:51

wait until tomorrow.... fixed in new pack :)

Go to the full post