So a few weeks ago my Cyprus push to hear mod appeared to have died, unfortunately I can't remember exactly when or what changed prior to it not working, so I have been trying to get it back but without success,and boy do I miss having it
Bizarrely I noticed that it would work on local games with all the RG mod packs installed but for some reason wasn't available when in the RG servers, the configuration options under the controls menu just weren't there.
I decided to clean up the folders and just download everything again, start fresh but now it has gotten worse, I don't even get the Cyprus options locally
So what I have done, so far, is this:
- deleted all the mod folders from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3
- deleted all the sub folders from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\userconfig
- verified game files via Steam
- download the latest versions of the core mod packs (A3MP, Acre2, Alive, CBA, RG mods, RG maps, 2 x RHS)
- extracted and installed the mods
- copied the cyp_pushtohear_a3 folder from ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\@RG_Pack\userconfig to ...\SteamApps\common\Arma3\userconfig
I use the launcher to kick off the game with the correct mods selected (see screenshot below) but Cyprus PTH doesn't even appear in local games now.
Can anyone spot what have I missed?
Arma3_CPTH.jpg 21.64KB 0 downloads
Arma3_Folders.jpg 72.79KB 0 downloads
Arma3_Launcher.jpg 192.19KB 0 downloads