Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jay-Eff (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:58) Of my 3 Deployments (8, 9, 11) this was maybe the best. 8 was a favourite as it was my first - that feels soo long ago
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 07:55) Mod update is released, please follow this link http://forums.realit...log/#entry19290
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 17:06) S2 is online and available for testing of mods
@  The Icarus (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 18:31) Reminder for everybody: D11 sported a lot of custom faces. If you try to connect with it now, it will throw errors on the server. Make sure to change your face! ;)
@  Andrews (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 08:28) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Therese. View Therese's Profile
@  Obi (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:31) A moment of silence for KIMBO
@  Ante (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:36) gone but not forgotten :(
@  The Icarus (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:23) I have amazing grace as death music in left 4 dead 2 :)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:40) Beautiful rendition OBI I too have been practicing ;)
@  Barnes (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 22:32) Oh, please allow me to jump on the bandwagon and show you my rendition of the 20 century fox intro: here :D
@  stabcon (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:27) Apologies for no training post so far guys. However tonight us on, please ensure you have the modern modest loaded
@  TAE (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:50) Isn't auto-correct great Stabs?
@  CAESAR (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 11:19) :D
@  Villhelm (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 12:48) Apologies all, internet wasnt back on till yesterday, training post now up!
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 15:07) :D
@  The Icarus (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 17:07) Training server being restarted for final RGTA version. Should be back within the next 5 minutes! All done!
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:25) Just wanted to give a thanks to those who nominated me for that award. To say that I appreciate it would understate how I feel about it. Thank you!
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:26) It was a hard pick between you and the Jap that Banzai'd Kimbo. :D
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:32) I was going to give it to him, honestly. It was a good attack.
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:55) Congratulations to everyone that got involved in D11 and a very big thank you and good job to the staff that made D11 such an enjoyable experience.

Photo
HELP

ARMA 3 Launcher

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

POPULAR

Hey Guys,

Some of you might know about the ARMA 3 launcher, but I think most don't from what I've heard. So here's a little tutorial on how to use it. There is no need to download anything as it's and BI/ARMA 3 original piece of software.

1. Navigate to your main ARMA 3 root folder (usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3) and find the little executable called arma3launcher.exe. I ran this once and then pinned it to the taskbar for easy access. You can also put a shortcut on your desktop or wherever you prefer. Run the arma3launcher.exe

2. A new window will pop-up as you can see below. On the left side are 3 main navigation buttons called New, Parameters and Mods. In the top right corner are some further menu items. 

lTCxCfT.png

3. Alrighty, lets configure the tool first. in the top right corner click on the little gear and you'll go to the options menu. Basic settings should be as below but you still need to tell the launcher where to search for your mods. click on the little folder icon middle right and navigate once again to your main ARMA 3 root folder (don't select any mod folders, the toll will do that for you).

ETMwIkr.png

4.If you click left on MODS you should see all your mods in a list. to activate them you need to click on the little square in fron of a mod. you can also drag them in the right sequence which is important for correct functionality of our mods.

uEQ5TZE.png

5. Once done, you can save the set-up by clicking on the right side on the little downwards facing arrow and than by clicking on 'save as'.  From there you can also load mod set-ups.

0CKOZtq.png

6. On the bottom left you can also press on the little down-arrow to select a mod preset and directly jump into the game.

9xLodRz.png

7. For all the more techy guys with their custom pc specific modlines, you can also define the same values in the launcher. Navigate to paramaters on the left side menu and change the values in both the basic and advanced tabs to your liking.

PMNuudD.png0cogHP3.png

Have fun :)

• Andrews, Mars, TAE and 6 others like this

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Riott

Riott

Tech Team

• TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Very helpful +1