•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Villhelm (Tue 23 May 17 - 08:01) Aeregon a similar weapon is in the pack and certain Zeus's would allow it but in all honesty it's too focussed for week to week stuff
@  L.Banks (Tue 23 May 17 - 08:12) also considering we're normally trying to AVOID collateral... :P
@  Veged (Tue 23 May 17 - 10:25) Starpoint Gemini 2 is free on Steam + 1 DLC
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 23 May 17 - 10:31) Since I played Liberation way to much (as in everyday) and stopped playing it I decided to put together what clip
@  Diamond-Dog (Tue 23 May 17 - 10:38) @Daveo1996 Fun times were had in that Bradley!
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 23 May 17 - 10:40) FSG IFV <3
@  Aeregon (Tue 23 May 17 - 11:10) Do we need to redownload the RG modpack? or download it and add it to the current RG modpack?
@  TAE (Tue 23 May 17 - 11:24) Just download CBA and ACE from Helios' post and update those, the rest of the mods remain unchanged.
@  Aeregon (Tue 23 May 17 - 11:29) Oke. So what to do with the Fornax thing then?
@  Villhelm (Tue 23 May 17 - 11:40) Please post a thread containing your questions on the relevant part of the forum.
@  Guss (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:08) It says on the forum post. Download CBA and ace. That's all, just download and replace the old once in your mod folder. Nothing more
@  Obi (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:12) *delete the old ones first. Remember that. Don't just drag and drop
@  Aeregon (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:28) Good tip Obi!
@  Aeregon (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:29) woooow Ace has japanese translation now!
@  Brooks (Tue 23 May 17 - 13:38) Some work I did at Uni for anyone interested
@  Obi (Tue 23 May 17 - 14:23) Hey guys....you've been asked. Please don't flood the shoutbox.
@  The Icarus (Tue 23 May 17 - 17:33) Crysis stream starting in 27 minutes. Come say hello! :)
@  Sireuz (Tue 23 May 17 - 17:43) I will be there Icarus. Crysis got the best Frog Space Program, Wop Wop!
@  The Icarus (Tue 23 May 17 - 19:25) Thanks for those that joined the stream! If you missed it you can rewatch it here.
@  CAESAR (Wed 24 May 17 - 04:33) I forgot how cool some of the aspects of Crysis were, truly the successor to Far Cry.

Photo
- - - - -
HELP

ARMA 3 Launcher

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,459 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 16:50

POPULAR

Hey Guys,

Some of you might know about the ARMA 3 launcher, but I think most don't from what I've heard. So here's a little tutorial on how to use it. There is no need to download anything as it's and BI/ARMA 3 original piece of software.

1. Navigate to your main ARMA 3 root folder (usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3) and find the little executable called arma3launcher.exe. I ran this once and then pinned it to the taskbar for easy access. You can also put a shortcut on your desktop or wherever you prefer. Run the arma3launcher.exe

2. A new window will pop-up as you can see below. On the left side are 3 main navigation buttons called New, Parameters and Mods. In the top right corner are some further menu items. 

lTCxCfT.png

3. Alrighty, lets configure the tool first. in the top right corner click on the little gear and you'll go to the options menu. Basic settings should be as below but you still need to tell the launcher where to search for your mods. click on the little folder icon middle right and navigate once again to your main ARMA 3 root folder (don't select any mod folders, the toll will do that for you).

ETMwIkr.png

4.If you click left on MODS you should see all your mods in a list. to activate them you need to click on the little square in fron of a mod. you can also drag them in the right sequence which is important for correct functionality of our mods.

uEQ5TZE.png

5. Once done, you can save the set-up by clicking on the right side on the little downwards facing arrow and than by clicking on 'save as'.  From there you can also load mod set-ups.

0CKOZtq.png

6. On the bottom left you can also press on the little down-arrow to select a mod preset and directly jump into the game.

9xLodRz.png

7. For all the more techy guys with their custom pc specific modlines, you can also define the same values in the launcher. Navigate to paramaters on the left side menu and change the values in both the basic and advanced tabs to your liking.

PMNuudD.png0cogHP3.png

Have fun :)

• Andrews, Mars, TAE and 5 others like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Riott

Riott
  • SPECIAL FORCES

• 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 14:19

Very helpful +1

NbLUZhN.jpg