Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Thehelloguy (Sun 20 May 18 - 20:48) Super fun misson, would love to see this in the near future again @CAESAR! :D
@  CAESAR (Sun 20 May 18 - 21:22) Linky
@  The Icarus (Mon 21 May 18 - 10:37) Just hit 3000 hours in arma 3, most of which was with RG. :)
@  Refurius (Mon 21 May 18 - 11:10) nice screenshots caesar
@  Daveo1996 (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:53) RSVP Button for new Op links to last weeks NVM you got it
@  Helios (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:55) B)
@  AHM (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:37) Way to go Icarus! Looking forward to the next 3000!
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:54) Caesar great images, is the last one my CAS strike on the roadbock?
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:22) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Niggles. View Niggles's Profile
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Syrus. View Syrus's Profile
@  Painmace (Mon 21 May 18 - 19:54) Hey guys, doubt anyone remembers me, but im planing on making a return (if i get accepted back in again ;] ) probably next week tho as i got my last exams then
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 23:03) @Painmace, check your inbox
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 22 May 18 - 12:08) In-case some people cannot see it, the training post is up so just scroll down a little bit more on the News Feed, noticed a couple of people have RSVP'd for Sunday and not RSVP/LOA'd for Tomorrow
@  Andrews (Tue 22 May 18 - 15:41) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force BrantFulk. View BrantFulk's Profile
@  Villhelm (Fri 25 May 18 - 10:59) Ill be running a BCT session for anyone who needs it, I have 1 already.
@  Sobchak (Fri 25 May 18 - 12:25) Just got back from a 2 week US roadtrip - nothing trumps that. I feel Like i could use a BCT session!
@  The Icarus (Fri 25 May 18 - 12:28) Was that a Donald Trump pun? <_<
@  Whigital (Fri 25 May 18 - 17:04) Time for the beret'o'shame again ....
@  Andrews (Fri 25 May 18 - 17:55) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force marius. View marius's Profile
@  Sobchak (Fri 25 May 18 - 20:03) Icarus - Im Not saying it was, but Im Not denying it either

Photo
- - - - -
HELP

ARMA 3 Launcher

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• DEVELOPER

• 1,691 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 16:50

POPULAR

Hey Guys,

Some of you might know about the ARMA 3 launcher, but I think most don't from what I've heard. So here's a little tutorial on how to use it. There is no need to download anything as it's and BI/ARMA 3 original piece of software.

1. Navigate to your main ARMA 3 root folder (usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3) and find the little executable called arma3launcher.exe. I ran this once and then pinned it to the taskbar for easy access. You can also put a shortcut on your desktop or wherever you prefer. Run the arma3launcher.exe

2. A new window will pop-up as you can see below. On the left side are 3 main navigation buttons called New, Parameters and Mods. In the top right corner are some further menu items. 

lTCxCfT.png

3. Alrighty, lets configure the tool first. in the top right corner click on the little gear and you'll go to the options menu. Basic settings should be as below but you still need to tell the launcher where to search for your mods. click on the little folder icon middle right and navigate once again to your main ARMA 3 root folder (don't select any mod folders, the toll will do that for you).

ETMwIkr.png

4.If you click left on MODS you should see all your mods in a list. to activate them you need to click on the little square in fron of a mod. you can also drag them in the right sequence which is important for correct functionality of our mods.

uEQ5TZE.png

5. Once done, you can save the set-up by clicking on the right side on the little downwards facing arrow and than by clicking on 'save as'.  From there you can also load mod set-ups.

0CKOZtq.png

6. On the bottom left you can also press on the little down-arrow to select a mod preset and directly jump into the game.

9xLodRz.png

7. For all the more techy guys with their custom pc specific modlines, you can also define the same values in the launcher. Navigate to paramaters on the left side menu and change the values in both the basic and advanced tabs to your liking.

PMNuudD.png0cogHP3.png

Have fun :)

• Andrews, Mars, TAE and 5 others like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Riott

Riott
  • SPECIAL FORCES
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 14:19

Very helpful +1

NbLUZhN.jpg