•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Thehelloguy (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:26) I really enjoyed that alot of us in the end went to the edge and saluted
@  Andrews (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:34) COMMENT AND LIKE!
@  Jay-Eff (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:07) Well, if the Dark Knight can be last seen carrying a bomb...we hope for that telling nod outside a Parisien cafe
@  Viktor (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:25) so... what about that traitor who lead to all this? We still have a loose end to tie
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:43) Did someone take Tae's Nades from him tonight? :D
@  Breacher (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 23:49) I saved his life with a nade! I think he got a live demonstration of when to use a nade :D
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 04:10) I think you just made up for getting me killed on your other bunker by a nade
@  Kaleo (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 07:10) Breacher is a give and take kind of guy
@  Obi (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 08:58) TAE, I'd like to get my bullet back from your arm. It was a special bullet. My lucky bullet.
@  Villhelm (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:54) I think by this point TAE has about a magazine of my lucky bullets in him :P
@  Sobchak (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:59) Vil you have my first bullet ever fired during a mission, and thats not even a joke..
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 10:09) I keep those, I have a nice collection
@  Brooks (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 12:33) Obi you're making quite the list of people you have shot!
@  L.Banks (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:42) We tend to reserve our bullets for Vegas...
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:48) i have a question
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:48) if i was in the group a few months ago
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:49) and now want to come back do i need to do somthing special or can i just hop on to trainings and operations?
@  CAESAR (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:52) Something something Neo-like reflexes Banks ;)
@  Helios (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 14:14) @ilanmeiss hey, you'll need to reapply as you did first time.
@  Obi (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 14:43) I only shoot the people I Like. Like that time I bombarded Vegas with 40mms long time back. ;)

Photo
- - - - -
HELP

ARMA 3 Launcher

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,483 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 16:50

POPULAR

Hey Guys,

Some of you might know about the ARMA 3 launcher, but I think most don't from what I've heard. So here's a little tutorial on how to use it. There is no need to download anything as it's and BI/ARMA 3 original piece of software.

1. Navigate to your main ARMA 3 root folder (usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3) and find the little executable called arma3launcher.exe. I ran this once and then pinned it to the taskbar for easy access. You can also put a shortcut on your desktop or wherever you prefer. Run the arma3launcher.exe

2. A new window will pop-up as you can see below. On the left side are 3 main navigation buttons called New, Parameters and Mods. In the top right corner are some further menu items. 

lTCxCfT.png

3. Alrighty, lets configure the tool first. in the top right corner click on the little gear and you'll go to the options menu. Basic settings should be as below but you still need to tell the launcher where to search for your mods. click on the little folder icon middle right and navigate once again to your main ARMA 3 root folder (don't select any mod folders, the toll will do that for you).

ETMwIkr.png

4.If you click left on MODS you should see all your mods in a list. to activate them you need to click on the little square in fron of a mod. you can also drag them in the right sequence which is important for correct functionality of our mods.

uEQ5TZE.png

5. Once done, you can save the set-up by clicking on the right side on the little downwards facing arrow and than by clicking on 'save as'.  From there you can also load mod set-ups.

0CKOZtq.png

6. On the bottom left you can also press on the little down-arrow to select a mod preset and directly jump into the game.

9xLodRz.png

7. For all the more techy guys with their custom pc specific modlines, you can also define the same values in the launcher. Navigate to paramaters on the left side menu and change the values in both the basic and advanced tabs to your liking.

PMNuudD.png0cogHP3.png

Have fun :)

• Andrews, Mars, TAE and 5 others like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Riott

Riott
  • SPECIAL FORCES
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 14:19

Very helpful +1

NbLUZhN.jpg