Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Villhelm (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 12:48) Apologies all, internet wasnt back on till yesterday, training post now up!
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 15:07) :D
@  The Icarus (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 17:07) Training server being restarted for final RGTA version. Should be back within the next 5 minutes! All done!
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:25) Just wanted to give a thanks to those who nominated me for that award. To say that I appreciate it would understate how I feel about it. Thank you!
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:26) It was a hard pick between you and the Jap that Banzai'd Kimbo. :D
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:32) I was going to give it to him, honestly. It was a good attack.
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:55) Congratulations to everyone that got involved in D11 and a very big thank you and good job to the staff that made D11 such an enjoyable experience.
@  Andrews (Thu 14 Nov 19 - 17:15) Congrats to all on D11 sorry I was not there with you all - Well done to the leaders and command sections!
@  Obi (Fri 15 Nov 19 - 15:48) Oh boy, you don't get more classic RG modern than killing Ghunderha-err Kingpin.
@  Barnes (Fri 15 Nov 19 - 19:19) Who this dude? It's slippin' my mind right now
@  Barnes (Fri 15 Nov 19 - 23:48) Company of Heroes 2 is FREE now on steam.
@  TAE (Sat 16 Nov 19 - 04:32) Gave me a good nostalgic chuckle as well Obi
@  Pterolatypus (Sun 17 Nov 19 - 23:29) PSA: the issue mentioned in the release post has been resolved so the server will now stop you joining if you have the wrong mods loaded
@  Pterolatypus (Sun 17 Nov 19 - 23:32) It is advised to check your setup again before Wednesday
@  Obi (Sun 17 Nov 19 - 23:36) stellar!
@  Refurius (Mon 18 Nov 19 - 00:05) Awesome!
@  Reti4 (Mon 18 Nov 19 - 09:22) Brilliant, thanks Ptero!
@  lexxix (Mon 18 Nov 19 - 15:43) Is the 2nd server on atm? When i try to connect, it kicks me, saying that key on tacready is not accepted.
@  CAESAR (Mon 18 Nov 19 - 15:54) Make sure you are not running Tac Ready from the workshop. It is included in RG Essentials now.
@  lexxix (Mon 18 Nov 19 - 17:28) Oh, thanks

Photo
DEPLOYMENT 11

Operation Jungle Trails