Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Aatoshi (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 15:54) Might join, don't know yet
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 16:15) Wish I could join :c Have fun all of ya!
@  BlackHawk (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 19:01) forgot to update, hard times :( :D
@  Silberio (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 19:28) May I ask if anybody knows what this error msg means? https://i.imgur.com/vYouDm9.png
@  joketheman (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 21:35) Tnx for everyone that played my mission learned alot :)
@  CAESAR (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 21:37) Awesome mission, Thanks Joke! Thanks also to ICs Lexxix and Ptero, and Zezzek for resurrecting me :lol:
@  Ante (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 21:39) :)
@  Ante (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 21:57) Fun mission,is good to be back :)
@  Viktor (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 23:48) thanks ya'll for the mission tonight, first action of the year!
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Wed 08 Jan 20 - 23:54) Great first mission Joke! the latest changes play really well, cant wait until Sunday now :)
@  stabcon (Fri 10 Jan 20 - 20:52) Mission post for Sunday 12th is up, please RSVP!! http://forums.realit...n-razor-shield/
@  Reti4 (Sun 12 Jan 20 - 18:03) Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!— https://puu.sh/EZ6bv/0d4d903bde.png
@  Obi (Sun 12 Jan 20 - 21:21) best scan that disk :P
@  stabcon (Sun 12 Jan 20 - 23:00) belated Happy Birthday Guss!
@  Pterolatypus (Mon 13 Jan 20 - 18:08) Small modpack update
@  Guss (Mon 13 Jan 20 - 19:29) Cheers!!
@  Thehelloguy (Tue 14 Jan 20 - 14:10) Thanks for 4 years in RG! Been one hell of a journey <3
@  Obi (Wed 15 Jan 20 - 21:03) Oh gosh, its coming up on 4 years for me too then
@  Thehelloguy (Thu 16 Jan 20 - 04:17) Time flies by fast, ehhh Obi? :D
@  Shlee (Fri 17 Jan 20 - 16:36) mods working ready for sunday =]

Photo
DEPLOYMENT 11

Operation Albany

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

stabcon

stabcon

Task Force Captain

• TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Operation Albany

SSLpkb6l.jpg

Date: June 5th 1944

Situation:

Since the withdrawal from France in 1940, RG has had a presence in every theater of the allied campaign. Now, brought back to England. RG prepares to join allied forces in a mission that, no matter the outcome, will surely go down in history.
    The Allied intent is to invade Europe. With a combined airborne and amphibious assault, the largest the world has ever seen. The aim, to land nearly 160,000 troops in France in one day.
    Elements of RG are being attached to the airborne mission; Albany. To deploy behind enemy lines in preparation of the amphibious landings.

z54em7Xl.jpg

Mission:

RG is to insert on to a pre-designated drop zone, secure their sector and await further orders.

Execution:

Gambler and Vegas elements will be transported via Talon aircraft from their base in England to the DZ in the Neaville region.
    Talon aircraft will approach the DZ on a heading of 090 degrees, altitude 180-250m 

DZ grid  006003 - 017003
    Airborne Drop should take place shortly after midnight.
    Once the drop is complete, all forces are to make their way East to the rendezvous point at 042009
    RV is to be secured.

Hold position until all RG forces accounted for.
    Await further orders

e9GTRQal.jpg

Service Support:

RG will be operating in close proximity to US 101st and 82nd Airborne units.
    RG will have the following equipment:
    US Airborne equipment
    5x C-47 Aircraft

Various Willy GP vehicles and supply boxes brought in via friendly force gliders.

Radios will be issued to Command and Squad NCO's only.

All troops should study and memorize the maps provided prior to mission start in the event of separation from friendly forces

dzbXcKPm.jpg

Link to detailed information on the real event

https://www.dday-ove...ions/usa/albany

• CAESAR likes this

d6.jpgd7support.jpgD8_Supporter.jpgD9_Supporter.jpgd10supporter.pngrAzNTd5.png

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DEPLOYMENT 11

DMCA.com Protection Status