Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jay-Eff (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:58) Of my 3 Deployments (8, 9, 11) this was maybe the best. 8 was a favourite as it was my first - that feels soo long ago
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 07:55) Mod update is released, please follow this link http://forums.realit...log/#entry19290
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 17:06) S2 is online and available for testing of mods
@  The Icarus (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 18:31) Reminder for everybody: D11 sported a lot of custom faces. If you try to connect with it now, it will throw errors on the server. Make sure to change your face! ;)
@  Andrews (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 08:28) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Therese. View Therese's Profile
@  Obi (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:31) A moment of silence for KIMBO
@  Ante (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:36) gone but not forgotten :(
@  The Icarus (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:23) I have amazing grace as death music in left 4 dead 2 :)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:40) Beautiful rendition OBI I too have been practicing ;)
@  Barnes (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 22:32) Oh, please allow me to jump on the bandwagon and show you my rendition of the 20 century fox intro: here :D
@  stabcon (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:27) Apologies for no training post so far guys. However tonight us on, please ensure you have the modern modest loaded
@  TAE (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:50) Isn't auto-correct great Stabs?
@  CAESAR (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 11:19) :D
@  Villhelm (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 12:48) Apologies all, internet wasnt back on till yesterday, training post now up!
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 15:07) :D
@  The Icarus (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 17:07) Training server being restarted for final RGTA version. Should be back within the next 5 minutes! All done!
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:25) Just wanted to give a thanks to those who nominated me for that award. To say that I appreciate it would understate how I feel about it. Thank you!
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:26) It was a hard pick between you and the Jap that Banzai'd Kimbo. :D
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:32) I was going to give it to him, honestly. It was a good attack.
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:55) Congratulations to everyone that got involved in D11 and a very big thank you and good job to the staff that made D11 such an enjoyable experience.

Photo

D11 Media Files

- - - - -

4 replies to this topic

stabcon

stabcon

Task Force Captain

• TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Hey all,

For all the content creators out there, please find below various media files to use in your video thumbnails or twitch overlays etc. 

Files include Patches, titles etc.

If anybody creates any specific overlays with these please share, would love to see your work.

Even if you create anything D11 focused I'd like to see those too!

Cheers!

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

• Breacher and Refurius like this

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

William

William
    • SPECIAL FORCES

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Thanks Stab, I will try to use these.

Can anyone suggest any free video editor that will make inserting things like this easy?

Currently I use vidcutter to make my youtube videos, which is just a front-end for ffmpeg. 

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

marius

marius
    • ENLISTED INFANTRY

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Shotcut is a very nice software

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

The Icarus

The Icarus
    • TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-express or https://www.blackmag...davinciresolve/ look to be pretty good free options. I don't use them personally though, since I use payed software like Sony Vegas and After Effects.

dfaac00c25.png

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Pterolatypus

Pterolatypus
    • TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Lightworks is free and professional-quality, but has a learning curve to it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Reply to this topic

DMCA.com Protection Status