Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Barnes (Fri 08 Nov 19 - 14:02) This Deployment has been.... Amazing. Goof luck on Sunday, gents & ladies!
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Fri 08 Nov 19 - 14:22) The Devil next door documentry on Netflix, defo worth a watch!
@  CAESAR (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 21:23) Thanks everyone for your attendance and enthusiasm over Deployment 11! You guys have made it an absolute blast to run :wub:
@  stabcon (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:21) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506567014 birds eye view of tonights shenanigans
@  stabcon (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:21) thank you to all of you for making this last mission and the whole deployment so damn good
@  Jay-Eff (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:58) Of my 3 Deployments (8, 9, 11) this was maybe the best. 8 was a favourite as it was my first - that feels soo long ago
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 07:55) Mod update is released, please follow this link http://forums.realit...log/#entry19290
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 17:06) S2 is online and available for testing of mods
@  The Icarus (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 18:31) Reminder for everybody: D11 sported a lot of custom faces. If you try to connect with it now, it will throw errors on the server. Make sure to change your face! ;)
@  Andrews (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 08:28) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Therese. View Therese's Profile
@  Obi (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:31) A moment of silence for KIMBO
@  Ante (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:36) gone but not forgotten :(
@  The Icarus (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:23) I have amazing grace as death music in left 4 dead 2 :)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:40) Beautiful rendition OBI I too have been practicing ;)
@  Barnes (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 22:32) Oh, please allow me to jump on the bandwagon and show you my rendition of the 20 century fox intro: here :D
@  stabcon (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:27) Apologies for no training post so far guys. However tonight us on, please ensure you have the modern modest loaded
@  TAE (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:50) Isn't auto-correct great Stabs?
@  CAESAR (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 11:19) :D
@  Villhelm (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 12:48) Apologies all, internet wasnt back on till yesterday, training post now up!
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 15:07) :D

Photo

SMOG