Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Fri 08 Nov 19 - 14:22) The Devil next door documentry on Netflix, defo worth a watch!
@  CAESAR (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 21:23) Thanks everyone for your attendance and enthusiasm over Deployment 11! You guys have made it an absolute blast to run :wub:
@  stabcon (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:21) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506567014 birds eye view of tonights shenanigans
@  stabcon (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:21) thank you to all of you for making this last mission and the whole deployment so damn good
@  Jay-Eff (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:58) Of my 3 Deployments (8, 9, 11) this was maybe the best. 8 was a favourite as it was my first - that feels soo long ago
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 07:55) Mod update is released, please follow this link http://forums.realit...log/#entry19290
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 17:06) S2 is online and available for testing of mods
@  The Icarus (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 18:31) Reminder for everybody: D11 sported a lot of custom faces. If you try to connect with it now, it will throw errors on the server. Make sure to change your face! ;)
@  Andrews (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 08:28) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Therese. View Therese's Profile
@  Obi (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:31) A moment of silence for KIMBO
@  Ante (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:36) gone but not forgotten :(
@  The Icarus (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:23) I have amazing grace as death music in left 4 dead 2 :)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:40) Beautiful rendition OBI I too have been practicing ;)
@  Barnes (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 22:32) Oh, please allow me to jump on the bandwagon and show you my rendition of the 20 century fox intro: here :D
@  stabcon (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:27) Apologies for no training post so far guys. However tonight us on, please ensure you have the modern modest loaded
@  TAE (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:50) Isn't auto-correct great Stabs?
@  CAESAR (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 11:19) :D
@  Villhelm (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 12:48) Apologies all, internet wasnt back on till yesterday, training post now up!
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 15:07) :D
@  The Icarus (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 17:07) Training server being restarted for final RGTA version. Should be back within the next 5 minutes! All done!

Photo
DEPLOYMENT 11

Deployment 11 - Foreward

* * * * * 1 votes

5 replies to this topic

stabcon

stabcon

Task Force Captain

• TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

POPULAR

Deployment 11

Foreward

Well, what can I say, its been a long time coming. What started as, what can only be described as a treasure hunt long ago, has now finally reached a point where we can really get get going.
    Its been a rocky road. Mod updates that broke near everything, personal lives, the main mod pack taking precedent, members leaving and returning, work! the list goes on, all these things have conspired and prevented us from being able to bring this deployment to you.

Finally though, I'm very happy to report that we are currently just crossing the T's, dotting the I's and keeping our fingers crossed that things don't update and break everything!

Our goal was always to bring you a unique deployment that would be difficult to replicate anywhere else, and I honestly think we are about to achieve that, the amount of hard work that people have put in is humbling and the deployment would simply not be possible without them. Their names are in the trailer above, but if I have missed anyone out, I apologise!
    Although a launch date has not officially been set, its not far away at all. Over the next couple of weeks all the information will be released to you, from equipment the overall theme. We will also be releasing the modpack early so people can have the chance to build their own Friday/Saturday ops to run during the deployment phase.
    This has been a community effort from the start and I'd like that to continue moving forward into deployment. Please use this forum to talk all things WW2, create stories, share histories, whatever you want to do. 

In the meantime I'd like to thank you all for your patience in waiting for this and I really hope it does live up to the hype! Feel free to comment or ask questions below about anything and I'll do my best to answer them!

Cheers

Stab

• Andrews, The Icarus, pvt_p3te and 13 others like this

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

marius

marius
    • ENLISTED INFANTRY

Threads
  •   Member Number:

I'm so excited and are looking forward to this deployment! The amount of work you guys must have put into this project is admirable. Pure dedication and passion is shown through the works and teasers we have been shown thus far, and I'm sure we will get to experience your full dedication once we're on the scene, playing the scenarios. My respects and great gratitude to all of you who are working on this deployment.

Also whoever is the one that is creating all of these teasers and trailers, this one and the ones before, for this deployment should seriously be recognized as a great editor. These clips has been so good and I don't think there are many in the Arma community that can compare.

Looking forward to this, thank you all!

• Villhelm, stabcon, KIMBO-MK-1 and 1 other like this

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

William

William
    • SPECIAL FORCES

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Great work Stab and Caesar (and everyone else involved).  Looking very much forward to it!

• stabcon likes this

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

KIMBO-MK-1

KIMBO-MK-1

Mr Slice

• LEADER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Ha Brilliant, sat there with a little smile on face watching this guys top work!

But it did feel like I had seen the intro somewhere before "Currahee"  ;)  :D  :wub:  

5aqmRuC.jpg

"Love all, Trust a few, Do wrong to none"
    William Shakespeare

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Amazing video, looking forward to the Deployment. My fav era :D

FOUNDER / HEAD ADMIN
    andrews2013.jpg

pIRDoLzGIuHoB5GgQDdRtTWKA0Y%3D.png

Carpe diem!" - "seize the day" - Horace

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Thehelloguy

Thehelloguy
    • ENLISTED INFANTRY

Threads
  •   Member Number:

I am really hyped for this! Mad respect to the people behind this Deployment, this is gonna be such an awesome Deployment now <3

WWII has always been a theme/subject I had a large interest in and always wanted to do OP's in WWII equipment and gear. I also loved everything when they teasers and puzzle the team putt on the forum, bringing people together, talking and figuring clues.

I am really looking forwards to seeing what missions RG will take on together. See you all on the battlefield guys!

(P.S Huge fan of Band of Brothers, and the teaser was really well made!)

One falls, one breaks. One learns from mistake, only to stand up and try again, harder and better
    helloguy.jpg
    d7support.jpgD8_Supporter.jpg
    D9_Supporter.jpgd10supporter.png

rAzNTd5.png

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DEPLOYMENT 11

DMCA.com Protection Status