Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  TAE (Wed 12 Feb 20 - 13:06) join in progress - meaning you can join the mission without any issues at any time
@  chrisob (Wed 12 Feb 20 - 21:18) PVP was great thanks Vill for spicing up todays training!
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Wed 12 Feb 20 - 21:19) Nice change of pace, thanks Vill
@  Silberio (Wed 12 Feb 20 - 21:39) Thanks Vill!!!
@  The Icarus (Wed 12 Feb 20 - 22:31) Thanks for setting it up Vill. Loads of fun!
@  Villhelm (Wed 12 Feb 20 - 22:41) No worries! Feedback thread here: http://forums.realit...dback-the-ship/
@  Pterolatypus (Thu 13 Feb 20 - 11:56) Servers have been updated so you should be able to use Dynasound and Enhanced Soundscape again - sorry for the inconvenience!
@  Whigital (Thu 13 Feb 20 - 13:36) How did this pass under the radar -> https://forums.bohem...ct-cup-maps-20/
@  stabcon (Thu 13 Feb 20 - 14:08) it did not! heaavy WIP though, so will likely be one for the future
@  Refurius (Fri 14 Feb 20 - 11:24) Dont forget, friday OP today at 1900gmt by our very own zezzek!
@  Aatoshi (Fri 14 Feb 20 - 11:30) By Zezzek? I have to join in on that
@  Zezzek (Fri 14 Feb 20 - 18:15) Reminder: You have a date with Arma in 45 mins.
@  Aatoshi (Fri 14 Feb 20 - 22:28) Sorry Zezzek, forgot about the time, was fixing my car, I'm sure it was great
@  marius (Sat 15 Feb 20 - 01:29) Was a fun and great mission Zezzek! Thank you for putting it on for some fun on a friday
@  TAE (Sat 15 Feb 20 - 05:05) Yeah it was indeed fun! Thanks Betty for stepping up
@  Black Betty (Sat 15 Feb 20 - 11:04) Thank you for giving me the opportunity Tae and Zezzek. :)
@  Refurius (Sat 15 Feb 20 - 13:17) done very good for the first time betty :) *thumbs up*
@  Refurius (Mon 17 Feb 20 - 09:13) awesome mission yesterday. one of my most fav. ones! thanks vil
@  Liggo (Mon 17 Feb 20 - 17:40) Can someone put the training server up please ? :)
@  Guss (Wed 19 Feb 20 - 12:23) Kingdom Come: Deliverance is free on Epic and Assassin's Creed Syndicate as from Tomorrow!

Photo
OFFICIAL

Last Resort

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Villhelm

Villhelm

Commissar Princess

• LEADER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

9iQwF7u.jpg

By RG VILLHELM

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

THIS IS AN INSTANT DEATH OPERATION (ONE WEEK TEST)

Last Resort
    WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
    ISSUE DATE: 08/05/2019
    ISSUING STATION:  SACEUR
    ISSUING OFFICIAL: Unknown
    COMMANDING OFFICER: Capt. Stabcon

SITUATION

***EMERGENCY BROADCAST***

It appears as if we have been surprised gentlemen, a number of landing craft of unknown origin have made landfall and taken out our picket defences and are making sufficient inroads into Sahrani and have taken the Southern Island already.

We have no idea who they are and what they are doing, but we have to defend ourselves how we can. We have put up what defences we can but it appears as if the enemy will stop at nothing to overrun us. It appears as if there is a small fleet in the bay.

We have to hold onto Bagango and the surrounding areas. Im on my way back to you..***Transmission lost***

Equipment:
    RG will have the following available:

• 4x MH6
    • 4x AH6
    • 1x Paladin
    • 4x Howitzers
    • Various supply crates
    • NO Ammo and Refuel trucks have been found so far
    • Various wheeled vehicles

MISSION
    ----------------------

Operational Plan
    As per command

Squad operational intent

Gambler

• Hold Bagango
    • Repel enemy attack
    • Scavange assets if possible

Talon

• CAS if possible
    • Artillery support
    • Reinsert/Resupply

Vegas

• Find/Destroy the enemy ships
    • Recon if possible

ROE: Tight

COMMAND AND CONTROL
    ----------------------
    Capt.Stabcon will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA  

CK9Kaq0.png

villhem.jpg

d6.jpg

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OFFICIAL

DMCA.com Protection Status