Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jay-Eff (Sun 10 Nov 19 - 22:58) Of my 3 Deployments (8, 9, 11) this was maybe the best. 8 was a favourite as it was my first - that feels soo long ago
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 07:55) Mod update is released, please follow this link http://forums.realit...log/#entry19290
@  stabcon (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 17:06) S2 is online and available for testing of mods
@  The Icarus (Mon 11 Nov 19 - 18:31) Reminder for everybody: D11 sported a lot of custom faces. If you try to connect with it now, it will throw errors on the server. Make sure to change your face! ;)
@  Andrews (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 08:28) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Therese. View Therese's Profile
@  Obi (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:31) A moment of silence for KIMBO
@  Ante (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 20:36) gone but not forgotten :(
@  The Icarus (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:23) I have amazing grace as death music in left 4 dead 2 :)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 21:40) Beautiful rendition OBI I too have been practicing ;)
@  Barnes (Tue 12 Nov 19 - 22:32) Oh, please allow me to jump on the bandwagon and show you my rendition of the 20 century fox intro: here :D
@  stabcon (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:27) Apologies for no training post so far guys. However tonight us on, please ensure you have the modern modest loaded
@  TAE (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 08:50) Isn't auto-correct great Stabs?
@  CAESAR (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 11:19) :D
@  Villhelm (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 12:48) Apologies all, internet wasnt back on till yesterday, training post now up!
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 15:07) :D
@  The Icarus (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 17:07) Training server being restarted for final RGTA version. Should be back within the next 5 minutes! All done!
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:25) Just wanted to give a thanks to those who nominated me for that award. To say that I appreciate it would understate how I feel about it. Thank you!
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:26) It was a hard pick between you and the Jap that Banzai'd Kimbo. :D
@  Obi (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:32) I was going to give it to him, honestly. It was a good attack.
@  Barnes (Wed 13 Nov 19 - 21:55) Congratulations to everyone that got involved in D11 and a very big thank you and good job to the staff that made D11 such an enjoyable experience.

Photo

Staff Vacancies

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

stabcon

stabcon

Task Force Captain

• TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

POPULAR

HQ NEEDS YOU

sr97hpV.jpg

Ever wanted your own pretend virtual office in Arma3? Can you see yourself with a fancy forum tag? Feel like I don't PM you enough and want more? Well we might just have the job for you!

Going into 2019, RG is looking for more staff members to help continue the growth and development of the community. We are looking for members from all 3 sections who would have some spare time and are wiling to contribute to the success of RG. These roles will require some extra responsibilities outside of normal RG times.

Please find below details of current vacancies.

Development Assistant:

(2x Vacancies)

As a development assistant, you will work with HQ and the dev team to help bring the best technical experience possible to RG. From assisting in bug fixes to working on internal projects.

Some experience with Arma 3 coding would be advantageous although not 100% necessary. We will gladly accept candidates who have a willingness to learn and have a strong affinity with Google-Fu.

Anybody with modelling/texturing/coding experience is encouraged to apply.

Recruitment Staff:

(2x Vacancies)

As a recruiter, your mission, to explore strange new forums, to seek out new recruits and new members, to boldly go where no community has gone before. 

Essentially, bring in new recruits. Working with other teams, you will be the first introduction new members have to this community. Responsible for organising and maintaining recruitment campaigns, as well as interviewing and ensuring new members are accepted and settled in quickly. This is a hugely important job and does require some extra commitment. We encourage applicants from all 3 sections. No experience is necessary but you should be comfortable working on your own initiative and speaking to new people.

Media Team

(3x Vacancies)

The media teams role will be to work with other teams to prepare material for external and internal usage. For example preparing images for modpack updates or missions or editing a 'highlight' video for the recruitment team.

We are looking for people who enjoy making screenshots in editor or in game, anyone who streams or edits videos. This is very much an open role for anyone who wants to contribute. Some experience with photoshop/editing software would be advantageous, or anybody who is willing to learn.

Mission Creators:

We are looking for anyone who would be interested in making Sunday missions for the community, no experience is necessary as workshops will be held in the near future. Reporting to the mission manager, your role would be to provide a number of missions for the community to play throughout the year and provide feedback and assistance to other mission makers. 

If you are interested in any of the above roles, please send a joint PM to myself, 2LT Villhelm, and CSM Caesar with 'Staff Application' as the message subject, followed by what role you are interested and why, as well as any questions you may have.

As a last note, please don't think lack of experience will be a blocking point. We'd rather have people who can put the extra time in and are keen than experts who cant. Also, yes, its all very formal isnt it? but honestly, that's just the way I decided to write this post :)

This is your chance to help RG, and if you can do that in any way, we would love to have you on board.

Note: If you are good at something, or would like to do something not mentioned above, We'd love to hear your ideas!

I look forward to seeing your applications!  

Stab

• Andrews, Riott, Callum and 6 others like this

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

DMCA.com Protection Status