Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  The Icarus (Sun 16 Sep 18 - 20:44) Servers down for mod update. RHS.
@  Shlee (Mon 17 Sep 18 - 17:10) Great times here's to more! My first screenshot in RG taken 17 ‎September ‎2014, ‏‎19:49:55. https://i.imgur.com/4aLmAyz.jpg Thanks everyone :)
@  Guss (Mon 17 Sep 18 - 18:23) Ooh love you <3 you are my favorite
@  stabcon (Mon 17 Sep 18 - 18:27) that's some tour so far, well done man!
@  Andrews (Mon 17 Sep 18 - 20:33) @Shlee Nice!
@  TAE (Tue 18 Sep 18 - 04:32) That's some old school stuff Shlee! :)
@  Villhelm (Tue 18 Sep 18 - 08:06) Wow that makes me feel old, pretty much 4 years down now
@  TAE (Tue 18 Sep 18 - 09:56) my brain claimed it was 2. Stupid brain
@  pvt_p3te (Tue 18 Sep 18 - 15:20) 11 Years ago we were much more disciplined...
@  Guss (Tue 18 Sep 18 - 15:31) Ha :) that's a nice one
@  The Icarus (Tue 18 Sep 18 - 15:41) Servers down for mod update: BAF vehicles!
@  Andrews (Tue 18 Sep 18 - 21:26) @pvt_p3te wow arma was so big then. 11years, you & stal, still mustard. Feels like a lifetime ago :D
@  TEMPLAR (Wed 19 Sep 18 - 12:20) Daaaym, now this would be immersive.
@  Obi (Wed 19 Sep 18 - 12:27) Yay, they finally added it
@  Andrews (Wed 19 Sep 18 - 13:11) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force shmitty. View shmitty's Profile
@  Henrik (Wed 19 Sep 18 - 17:10) I'd be curious to see how it affects the rifle grip
@  Obi (Wed 19 Sep 18 - 21:23) Yeah, same....but damn I hope we can put that in. Just to have some visual cue that someone's on coms.
@  CAESAR (Wed 19 Sep 18 - 21:37) It's a cut up single anim from the idle animations by the looks of it. We'll look at it and review!
@  stabcon (Wed 19 Sep 18 - 22:02) the amount im on the radio itd look like im doing the YMCA
@  Daveo1996 (Wed 19 Sep 18 - 22:08) Oh now we just have to get it :)

Photo
OFFICIAL

RG TASKFORCE URGENT SITREP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

stabcon

stabcon

Gambler CO

• LEADER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

POPULAR

RG TASKFORCE SITREP

AUCw6Af.jpg

Warning Order TaskForce RG

Issue Date: 09/07/2018

Issuing Station: Highroller

Issuing Officer: LtCol Andrews

Commanding Officer: Lt Stabcon

Situation:

Due to recent world events, a number of VIP's have found themselves in Russia on a task that could change the course of history for a particular nation. These events are being televised across the globe with millions of people having a vested interest in how things develop.

Taskforce RG Task:

Due to a large number of the taskforce showing interest in the global events, Command have issued a generic LOA for all members for the following dates:

Wednesday 11th July

Sunday 15th July

RG members are to either report to domestic CO's, or relevant establishments to keep up to speed with world events. Those who have no interest in developments will be able to report to the training area as it will still be operational on the wednesday, and there is a strong possibility of some 'freelance/mercenary' work available on sunday. Please refer to other documents for more information on these events.

Mission:

RG members are to enjoy time off in any way they see fit, but report back for full resumption of duties on the 18th July 2018.

Command And Control:

Command will still be operational throughout this time. Members are to report in on a regular basis to be kept up to date with any intel. 

CXS2s3b.jpg

Basically lots of people want to watch the world cup, so training has been cancelled, there may be a zeus mission on sunday for those who want it, stay tuned for info on that.

• Andrews, pvt_p3te, Villhelm and 9 others like this

d6.jpgd7support.jpg

D8_Supporter.jpgD9_Supporter.jpg

d10supporter.png

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OFFICIAL

DMCA.com Protection Status