60 PLAYER MAXIMUM
OPERATION Azure 1
WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 04/7/2018
ISSUING STATION: Highroller
ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews
COMMANDING OFFICER: 1Lt.Stabcon
The nation of Sahrani is ruled by a patchwork of nationalist militias who have balanced power among themselves for two decades since the fall of the Juntas. Squabbles and conflicts have been settled quickly and brutally, and critically without collateral damage or civilian displacement. This handling of their own internal affairs have helped them avoid the interest of NATO or the UN, never having a concrete mandate to grace the banana republic.
Finally, the faceless and untouchable factions have drawn the ire of the international community. Intelligence has been acquired and passed through NATO and JSOC of a massive arms sale being hosted and supplied by the Banana nationalists.
Taskforce RG Task
Understandably, NATO Force Projection and TFRG have been mobilised to interdict and put an end to any illegal sales. Having established a strategic plan, TFRG are conducting the first in series of offensive, direct action operations to detain warlords, weaken nationalist infrastructure and purge their offensive inventories.
Well equipped militia forces with armor and anti-air capabilities.
RG will have the following available:
- 5x MH60L M2
- 1x AV8B CAS
- 1x WMIK GMG
- 2x WMIK HMG
- 1x WMIK MILAN
- 1x LANDROVER MEDICAL at an SF Safehouse in Iguana.
As per command
Squad operational intent
- Conduct Direct Action (DA) Raids against the city of Dolores and nationalist elements within.
- Apprehension of nationalist personnel.
- Seizure and destruction of weapon and vehicle stockpiles, specifically SCUD launchers.
- Aerial observation of TF Arizona mission sites.
- Insertion of Gambler forces into the Dolores AO.
- Battlespace control.
- Precision CAS on aggressor forces.
- Insertion and Extraction of RG personnel.
- Detain Warlords
- Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE) of mission sites
- Recapture of broadcasting and communications site overlooking Bagango.
- Interdict stockpile meetings and selling points.
COMMAND AND CONTROL
Lt Stabcon will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.