60 PLAYER MAXIMUM
OPERATION Azure 1
WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 17/5/2018
ISSUING STATION: Highroller
ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews
COMMANDING OFFICER: 1Lt.Stabcon
After a fractious decade of Civil War, famine and genocide, Duala continues to toil. The National Government in Kinsella cling to power, but have zero control over much of the countryside. Militias have united under the Duala Islamic Liberation Army to maintain their recent territory acquisitions and posture for leadership over a new Duala, pending the fall of the Government. Taskforce Arizona, a mixture of UN and RG personnel, have landed at Kinsella to stabilize and reinforce the Duala Defence Force and the elected leadership.
Taskforce RG Task
Having established a strategic plan, TFRG are conducting the first in series of offensive, direct action operations to detain and eliminate DILA leadership.
Well armed Militia with anti air capability and possible armor.
RG will have the following available:
- 2x FV510 Warrior IFV
- 3x M1230 MRAP
- 1x AH6 (4xAGM114K + 2xM134)
- 1x AH6 (2x2.75” + 2xM134)
- 1x MH6M
- 2x MH60L
As per command
Squad operational intent
- Conduct Direct Action (DA) Raids onto TF Arizona mission sites.
- Apprehension of Tier Two personnel (Anti-Government Lieutenants).
- Seizure and destruction of AG arms and narcotics.
- Show of force in support of National Defence Force.
- Aerial observation of TF Arizona mission sites.
- Battlespace control.
- Precision CAS on AG forces.
- Insertion and Extraction of TF Arizona personnel.
- Detain Tier One targets (AG Captains and Warlords)
- Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE) of mission sites
- Follow-on Raids where appropriate.
COMMAND AND CONTROL
Lt Stabcon will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.