Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Riott (Sun 09 Dec 18 - 12:37) Servers back up
@  marius (Sun 09 Dec 18 - 21:10) RGTF leaving the AO
@  Curpling (Sun 09 Dec 18 - 22:08) https://imgur.com/a/0pOM2sx
@  Curpling (Sun 09 Dec 18 - 23:45) Ohh Marius!! Nice pic indeed! Im the one flying the third bird there.
@  marius (Mon 10 Dec 18 - 00:10) Got incredibly lucky timing there!
@  The Icarus (Mon 10 Dec 18 - 11:50) Really nice pic and mission! :)
@  Curpling (Mon 10 Dec 18 - 15:24) @marius - Its called being a pro :D
@  Andrews (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 19:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force off_the_road. View off_the_road's Profile
@  off_the_road (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 20:03) i cant join the ts server, it says the "server version is too old for command"???
@  Daveo1996 (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 20:20) If using the latest version of TS you will need to downgrade, I use version 3.1.10 found here
@  off_the_road (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 20:31) why dont they upgrade the server?
@  Daveo1996 (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 20:32) ACRE2 has issues with the latest TS versions
@  off_the_road (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 20:33) ahh ok, ty
@  Andrews (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 20:52) Thanks to Stabcon for our amazing x-mas banner. CTRL+F5 to reload :)
@  stabcon (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 21:57) if anyone has my speech recorded please share!
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 23:47) Sound didnt record :(
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 23:48) Was funny thought Stabs, you went slightly Cockney at one point :)
@  Andrews (Thu 13 Dec 18 - 01:54) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force kishi02. View kishi02's Profile
@  Villhelm (Thu 13 Dec 18 - 13:29) Anyone for a big chunk of liberation tomorrow? I havent been on in a while
@  marius (Thu 13 Dec 18 - 13:46) Yea same here, would be fun :D

Photo
DEPLOYMENT 10

Deployment Prize Update

Deployment Prize Update

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

Threads
  •   Member Number:

raffle-prizes.png

Deployment Prize Update

Dear members of RG,

Although the prizes available at our fine community are not our focus, we like to reward both excellence and good fortune during official deployments.

On that note, here is an update on the prizes for deployment 10 - VIETNAM.

As with the signature strips and D10 logo on TS, you will have the opportunity to win prizes on behalf of you or your team. All prizes are dependant on the support we receive from our members.

Due to popular demand we will once again be accepting and distributing steam games donated by our members and staff. 

Deployment Grand Prize:

Will be a one off grand prize that will also come with the D10 winners medal. Open to all members who support RG during the months of March/ April. 

Deployment Champion:

Will be choosen by HQ as the champion of the deployment. Will come with Ribbon and Prize.

You can PM me on the forums for details of how and when to donate your unwanted games, support forum logo's and D9 supporters logo are awarded for all games that are over £10 in value.

Individual Prizes

A number of smaller raffled prizes will be available for all members to win and take part in. More details will be added to the raffle section this month. Prizes include custom RG merchandise and military related gifts.

Gifted Prizes

If you wish to support RG during deployment, you can add me on steam and send me your gift to be raffled. Please read the conditions below.

Game value on current market is value of donation/support

Appropriate Badges srtips can be worn

All games/gifts must over the value of £10

No Bundles please

Prize/raffle will be listed with your name on the site

Best time to contact me is Sunday (due to heavy work commitments)

All prizes are for memorial and commemorative purposes, I look forward to awarding our winners alongside our staff in the deployment ceremony.

Thanks again to all those who are continuing to support RG during deployment and good luck to you all.

Andrews

• Mozzy and William like this

FOUNDER / HEAD ADMIN
    andrews2013.jpg

pIRDoLzGIuHoB5GgQDdRtTWKA0Y%3D.png

Carpe diem!" - "seize the day" - Horace

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DEPLOYMENT 10, Deployment Prize Update

DMCA.com Protection Status