Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Daveo1996 (Mon 23 Apr 18 - 13:19) Awesome mission Vilhelm and well done DDog, Looking forward to finale this Sunday :)
@  Obi (Mon 23 Apr 18 - 13:26) Dave, don't say Finale...that makes it sound too...final...like its going to be over.....wait a second....NOOOOOOO
@  Villhelm (Mon 23 Apr 18 - 15:36) Im sure we will find some way to uZe it sOMe how, By the way Its always good to sEe people enjoying Stuff even when gambler loses a lot of people.
@  Whigital (Tue 24 Apr 18 - 07:50) @Villhelm I see what you did there ....
@  Andrews (Tue 24 Apr 18 - 11:01) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force nyctoz. View nyctoz's Profile
@  Andrews (Tue 24 Apr 18 - 11:01) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Stirky. View Stirky's Profile
@  William (Tue 24 Apr 18 - 19:03) Talon, you better watch your ground crew
@  Affy (Wed 25 Apr 18 - 14:16) training server down D:
@  The Icarus (Wed 25 Apr 18 - 14:39) Sorry. Totally forgot to put it up after Sunday. Should be up soon.
@  Andrews (Wed 25 Apr 18 - 14:43) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force TEMPLAR. View TEMPLAR's Profile
@  Andrews (Wed 25 Apr 18 - 14:52) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force C. Hudson. View C. Hudson's Profile
@  thecat94 (Wed 25 Apr 18 - 15:10) sorry aint been on had major internet problems and been off for over a week, i have new router and still having little niggles but hopeful on later
@  Andrews (Wed 25 Apr 18 - 15:35) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Kristensen. View Kristensen's Profile
@  TEMPLAR (Wed 25 Apr 18 - 16:24) Dernit, okay. - Will use v1 then. Thanks for the help.
@  The Icarus (Wed 25 Apr 18 - 16:26) You're welcome. -deleted the rest of the convo to keep the shoutbox clean-
@  The Icarus (Thu 26 Apr 18 - 02:49) D10M4 post is up! Get those RSVPs in, let's finish D10 with a bang!
@  Affy (Thu 26 Apr 18 - 15:35) Hey, can anyone tell me what Launcher the LAT uses, outside of D10?? c:
@  CAESAR (Thu 26 Apr 18 - 15:39) RHS M72.
@  Affy (Thu 26 Apr 18 - 15:50) Thanks
@  The Icarus (Thu 26 Apr 18 - 19:23) Arma 3 free weekend & 66% off! Tell your friends :)

Photo
DEPLOYMENT 10

Deployment Prize Update

Deployment Prize Update

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

• 2,451 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 15:53

raffle-prizes.png

Deployment Prize Update

Dear members of RG,

Although the prizes available at our fine community are not our focus, we like to reward both excellence and good fortune during official deployments.

On that note, here is an update on the prizes for deployment 10 - VIETNAM.

As with the signature strips and D10 logo on TS, you will have the opportunity to win prizes on behalf of you or your team. All prizes are dependant on the support we receive from our members.

Due to popular demand we will once again be accepting and distributing steam games donated by our members and staff. 

Deployment Grand Prize:

Will be a one off grand prize that will also come with the D10 winners medal. Open to all members who support RG during the months of March/ April. 

Deployment Champion:

Will be choosen by HQ as the champion of the deployment. Will come with Ribbon and Prize.

You can PM me on the forums for details of how and when to donate your unwanted games, support forum logo's and D9 supporters logo are awarded for all games that are over £10 in value.

Individual Prizes

A number of smaller raffled prizes will be available for all members to win and take part in. More details will be added to the raffle section this month. Prizes include custom RG merchandise and military related gifts.

Gifted Prizes

If you wish to support RG during deployment, you can add me on steam and send me your gift to be raffled. Please read the conditions below.

Game value on current market is value of donation/support

Appropriate Badges srtips can be worn

All games/gifts must over the value of £10

No Bundles please

Prize/raffle will be listed with your name on the site

Best time to contact me is Sunday (due to heavy work commitments)

All prizes are for memorial and commemorative purposes, I look forward to awarding our winners alongside our staff in the deployment ceremony.

Thanks again to all those who are continuing to support RG during deployment and good luck to you all.

Andrews

• Mozzy and William like this

FOUNDER / HEAD ADMIN
andrews2013.jpg

pIRDoLzGIuHoB5GgQDdRtTWKA0Y%3D.png

Carpe diem!" - "seize the day" - Horace

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DEPLOYMENT 10, Deployment Prize Update

Change Theme!