Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Daveo1996 (Sun 14 Oct 18 - 20:49) Why thank you :)
@  TEMPLAR (Sun 14 Oct 18 - 21:23) That was pretty intense!
@  Aatoshi (Mon 15 Oct 18 - 16:16) I can't join the teamspeak, it says only that the server is to old for the command. How do I change the version and what version?
@  Villhelm (Mon 15 Oct 18 - 16:21) If you look about 8 or so lines up it explains, its a mod issue unfortunatly
@  Aatoshi (Mon 15 Oct 18 - 16:22) Thanks Vill
@  Riott (Mon 15 Oct 18 - 16:22) @Aatoshi You can get the required version of TS here we use a slightly older version as acre doesn't have great compatibility with the latest TS yet
@  Veged (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 00:17) Just a friendly reminder: e^(pi * i) + 1 = 0
@  Refurius (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 08:14) correction veged its (Wingardium Levios<A>) ... e^(n*pi*i) + 1 = 0 where n are natural numbers that a are odd
@  Daveo1996 (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 10:15) Wait... huh... what the.... damn NERDS!!!!
@  Veged (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 12:42) Thats not a correction. Both are correct
@  TAE (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 14:32) Can you, like, fight and stuff? This whole "we are both correct"-attitude is extremely boring for us popcorn-munching bystander.
@  Veged (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 18:08) Dunno where the official RG fight club is located. But I'm down for 1v1 minesweeper
@  Guss (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 18:35) When time is short!
@  Lethals (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 19:22) This is not how you wear a parachute..
@  marius (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 19:48) Someone read mein kampf recently
@  stabcon (Wed 17 Oct 18 - 21:12) thanks to all for training tonight, a lot gained from a command POV, hope you guys enjoyed it
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Thu 18 Oct 18 - 14:15) Remeber guys! the only time to worry on para drops is when Talon are the first ones out ;)
@  lllBENlll (Thu 18 Oct 18 - 15:53)
@  lllBENlll (Thu 18 Oct 18 - 15:54) :D
@  Seanster (Thu 18 Oct 18 - 16:08) Or when you see the left wing out of the right window

Photo
DEPLOYMENT 10

Tigerland

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

stabcon

stabcon

Gambler CO

• LEADER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

POPULAR

Welcome To Tigerland

Your home for the foreseeable future.

The task force will bunk down on Andrews Airbase at the South East corner of the area, here you can find everything you need, except for comfy beds, good food and fresh water.

jIkh7GB.jpg

The Quartermaster is available at the Eastern end of the air strip, next to the Motorpool. Visit these guys if you need some different equipment, wheeled transport, or you just want to try something new. The QM normally has the radio playing if you want to hear whats going on in the real world.

QM Stores:

GoRgnwh.jpg

Motorpool:

wyOcrVt.jpg

At the centre of the Airfield, next to Talon's hangar, you'll find the RG colours, this is where you'll report for duty. Remember, to be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, to be late is to be f***ed.

L2rpH3Z.jpg

Should you want to get around the training area quickly, seek out the notice boards, there is one close to the QM. Although i'm not sure why you want to miss the opportunity to do some sight seeing or take a ride in a Huey.

VK55ZYb.jpg

At the Range complex, Range staff are there to assist you, if you need targets set, go to them and they will sort it out for you, except for at the explosives range... you can do those yourself... Although there is a medic there, my guess is you'll need him.

rdVS8QJ.jpg8k7PBy7.jpg

At the River Patrol area, we want to let you learn for yourselves, RGTA staff will provide new boats should you destroy the one issued, the rivers are pretty clear... if you dont mind Malaria that is

fPR25aE.jpg

The Pilot training Area is central to the map, here you can find staff that will supply Helicopters and Jets, as well as some other more unique aircraft around the base that will be replaced should you destroy them. There's nothing for you grunts there. Ammo and refuel vehicles are next to the hangars at the northern side. Ignore the fact they look like normal transport trucks, we've had to make do with what we've got. Those mechanics can work wonders behind the scenes, they do the job, thats what counts.

Ye5hl3y.jpgIQhwkIH.jpgaQ97pVq.jpgHftCPLy.jpg

The vehicle range is for the GI's, here you can find armoured/tracked vehicles. There are a few tracks and roads that lead away from it to practice various drills. Theres another motorpool here to get your vehicles from.

AU2oBqH.jpg

Over by the jungle warfare training area there a few stands to go to. The first being the mine/trap demo area where you can learn how many different ways the enemy would love to kill you, the other is the defensive trench line, where you can learn how easy it is to see the enemy through the jungle. Ammo, a medic and other supplies can all be found here. Oh and just north of here it seems the enemy is active, we've marked the area on the map. They hide in the trees. One of the RG staff has tapped into the radio, if any of you speak vietnamese maybe you can listen and tell us what the hell they are saying. Dont go north of the trenches unless you intend to pop your cherry.

IZkLvxv.jpgB6nSDF1.jpgJ8hgBBU.jpg

In the far north we have Firebase Tae. Here we can find all the artillery and mortars we could want, as well as ammo trucks. East of the firebase is the artillery and FAC range. There are some captured enemy vehicles scattered around the range (its marked on the map) so you can learn to map read and make sure you don't drop ordnance on friendlies. There are some  OP's to help you out too. Avoid flying in that area unless authorised.

WuYcGGd.jpg3iY3d1A.jpg

Other than that, the rest of the area is more or less empty so we can do what we like, theres a lot of jungle out there, we aim to make use of it with various training sessions covering as many topics as we can. Pay attention, listen to your instructors, or you'll end up like this guy...

OHargHJ.jpg

That's all for now, not long to go.

yes, i have too much time on my hands, hope you enjoyed the post, if you want to look at all the images ive got so far look below. Cheers!

https://imgur.com/a/t1O3A

• Shlee, pvt_p3te, Villhelm and 8 others like this

d6.jpgd7support.jpg

D8_Supporter.jpgD9_Supporter.jpg

d10supporter.png

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DEPLOYMENT 10

DMCA.com Protection Status