Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 02:26) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Darkened-Flame32. View Darkened-Flame32's Profile
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 20 May 18 - 11:23) @T.Perkins of course we are one of, if not the best we have me ;)
@  Affy (Sun 20 May 18 - 11:34) hahahaha. Oh wait. You're serious, Kimbs
@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 14:19) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force GalenWall. View GalenWall's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 16:24) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Henrik. View Henrik's Profile
@  CAESAR (Sun 20 May 18 - 20:45) Hope everyone enjoyed the mission, got some trigger time! Well done everyone on the retrieval of the HVTs. let me know if you guys enjoyed that kind of objective!
@  Thehelloguy (Sun 20 May 18 - 20:48) Super fun misson, would love to see this in the near future again @CAESAR! :D
@  CAESAR (Sun 20 May 18 - 21:22) Linky
@  The Icarus (Mon 21 May 18 - 10:37) Just hit 3000 hours in arma 3, most of which was with RG. :)
@  Refurius (Mon 21 May 18 - 11:10) nice screenshots caesar
@  Daveo1996 (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:53) RSVP Button for new Op links to last weeks NVM you got it
@  Helios (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:55) B)
@  AHM (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:37) Way to go Icarus! Looking forward to the next 3000!
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:54) Caesar great images, is the last one my CAS strike on the roadbock?
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:22) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Niggles. View Niggles's Profile
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Syrus. View Syrus's Profile
@  Painmace (Mon 21 May 18 - 19:54) Hey guys, doubt anyone remembers me, but im planing on making a return (if i get accepted back in again ;] ) probably next week tho as i got my last exams then
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 23:03) @Painmace, check your inbox
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 22 May 18 - 12:08) In-case some people cannot see it, the training post is up so just scroll down a little bit more on the News Feed, noticed a couple of people have RSVP'd for Sunday and not RSVP/LOA'd for Tomorrow
@  Andrews (Tue 22 May 18 - 15:41) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force BrantFulk. View BrantFulk's Profile

Photo
Development

DEV team has vacancies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• DEVELOPER

• 1,689 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 18:33

POPULAR

We-Need-You-Albert-Einstein-Picture.jpg

Development Team has vacancies!

To all members,
the development team is currently looking for two (tech-savvy) members to join the team. The vacancies are the following:

Mission Manager

The mission manager will be responsible for the organisation of the weekly Sunday Operations and updating both the Mission Template as well as the RGTA.

For the weekly missions we don't expect you to build them (all) yourself but to team up with community mission builders to provide every week the most fun content possible. You'll also preform quality checks and will encourage the mission builder to provide the needed intel for command in a timely fashion. Lastly, you'll need to make sure the WARNO's are posted up in the beginning of the week.

Regarding the template and RGTA you might need to preform small updates to the files in case of changes in IC/2iC roles or in case of problems with mods.

Mods Manager

As Mods manager you will need to make sure all files are up to date on the server in case a workshop mod updates or in case of needed updated to the mods we use. 

The back-end is configured fairly simple for this, however, you might need your excellent understanding of mods, workshop and keys in order to cope with arising technical difficulties.

Together with the Server manager (Veged), you'll be guided by Andrews and myself and we'll steer you in the right direction when needed :)

If interested, please sent your application to both Andrews and me via PM. We would appreciate a small motivation to be included (and I do mean small..... Ain't nobody got time for walls of text!). If you have questions, we'll be there to answer them as well.

Thank you and best regards,

• Andrews, Callum, Mozzy and 3 others like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• DEVELOPER

• 1,689 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 20:24

Thank you all for the applications!
It's good to see so many members wanting to help out the community.

It's with great pleasure that Andrews and I can welcome two new DEV Team members:

D.Icarus - Mission Manager
Pterolatypus - Mod manager

Welcome guys!
  • Fluffy, Sam, Daveo1996 and 1 other like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!