Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  shrap (Fri 15 Jun 18 - 16:47) Dozer... We are expecting to be hit hard and having to fight off hordes of fanatical enemies ! :P
@  Andrews (Sat 16 Jun 18 - 09:58) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force HalopsP. View HalopsP's Profile
@  stabcon (Sat 16 Jun 18 - 13:48) looking for some testers over the weekend to check out a thing or two for future updates, grab me on steam 'stabcon' if you'd like to help
@  Andrews (Sun 17 Jun 18 - 04:22) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force RubenErync. View RubenErync's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 17 Jun 18 - 14:22) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Tomy. View Tomy's Profile
@  BilboD (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 00:34) How to extend a warm welcome.
@  BilboD (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 00:36) The wait is almost over.
@  BilboD (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 00:37) VEGAS Exfil CAS.
@  Daveo1996 (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 00:43) Are you sure with that amount of ordnance dropped on those 2 MI8's that they are properly destroyed? lol nice one
@  Andrews (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 08:17) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force TimothyBiots. View TimothyBiots's Profile
@  BilboD (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 11:48) @Daveo. I didn't want them proving to be a threat to Gambler and we don't get paid extra for rewturning ammo to the stores.
@  Daveo1996 (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 13:02) I think we need to swap ammo suppliers :)
@  stabcon (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 14:10) ACRE update featuring vehicle racks.... NICE!
@  Pterolatypus (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 14:51) Servers coming down for maintenance; eta 15m
@  Andrews (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 15:17) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Anthonysub. View Anthonysub's Profile
@  BilboD (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 15:42) Drive By Retribution
@  Andrews (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 15:54) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Grantamaps. View Grantamaps's Profile
@  Andrews (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 17:35) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force RidgeSa. View RidgeSa's Profile
@  Andrews (Mon 18 Jun 18 - 20:46) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force GalenWall. View GalenWall's Profile
@  Andrews (Tue 19 Jun 18 - 01:17) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Natalinet. View Natalinet's Profile

Photo
Development

DEV team has vacancies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• TECH STAFF

• 1,693 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 18:33

POPULAR

We-Need-You-Albert-Einstein-Picture.jpg

Development Team has vacancies!

To all members,
the development team is currently looking for two (tech-savvy) members to join the team. The vacancies are the following:

Mission Manager

The mission manager will be responsible for the organisation of the weekly Sunday Operations and updating both the Mission Template as well as the RGTA.

For the weekly missions we don't expect you to build them (all) yourself but to team up with community mission builders to provide every week the most fun content possible. You'll also preform quality checks and will encourage the mission builder to provide the needed intel for command in a timely fashion. Lastly, you'll need to make sure the WARNO's are posted up in the beginning of the week.

Regarding the template and RGTA you might need to preform small updates to the files in case of changes in IC/2iC roles or in case of problems with mods.

Mods Manager

As Mods manager you will need to make sure all files are up to date on the server in case a workshop mod updates or in case of needed updated to the mods we use. 

The back-end is configured fairly simple for this, however, you might need your excellent understanding of mods, workshop and keys in order to cope with arising technical difficulties.

Together with the Server manager (Veged), you'll be guided by Andrews and myself and we'll steer you in the right direction when needed :)

If interested, please sent your application to both Andrews and me via PM. We would appreciate a small motivation to be included (and I do mean small..... Ain't nobody got time for walls of text!). If you have questions, we'll be there to answer them as well.

Thank you and best regards,

• Andrews, Callum, Mozzy and 4 others like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• TECH STAFF

• 1,693 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 20:24

POPULAR

Thank you all for the applications!
It's good to see so many members wanting to help out the community.

It's with great pleasure that Andrews and I can welcome two new DEV Team members:

D.Icarus - Mission Manager
Pterolatypus - Mod manager

Welcome guys!
  • Fluffy, Sam, Daveo1996 and 2 others like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!