Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 23:47) Sound didnt record :(
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Wed 12 Dec 18 - 23:48) Was funny thought Stabs, you went slightly Cockney at one point :)
@  Andrews (Thu 13 Dec 18 - 01:54) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force kishi02. View kishi02's Profile
@  Villhelm (Thu 13 Dec 18 - 13:29) Anyone for a big chunk of liberation tomorrow? I havent been on in a while
@  marius (Thu 13 Dec 18 - 13:46) Yea same here, would be fun :D
@  Daveo1996 (Thu 13 Dec 18 - 19:12) LEGO The Hobbit is free on HumbleBundle :)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Thu 13 Dec 18 - 23:23) https://youtu.be/esoFO3r8F5M this is so much fun for me :P
@  Villhelm (Fri 14 Dec 18 - 13:18) Right, 7.30 Liberation, lets push as much as we can!
@  The Icarus (Fri 14 Dec 18 - 14:52) Oorah
@  Andrews (Fri 14 Dec 18 - 20:07) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Drasta. View Drasta's Profile
@  CAESAR (Fri 14 Dec 18 - 22:20) Decent town clearances today lads
@  The Icarus (Sat 15 Dec 18 - 14:35) Servers down for Achilles 1.2.1 update.
@  stabcon (Sat 15 Dec 18 - 17:44) Subnautica is free on the Epic Games store
@  Andrews (Sun 16 Dec 18 - 20:58) Working on forum database
@  stabcon (Sun 16 Dec 18 - 21:28) Great final operation guys, thanks to everyone for coming! ggwp
@  Seanster (Sun 16 Dec 18 - 21:33) Single Technical vs RG
@  CAESAR (Sun 16 Dec 18 - 21:43) Didn't get any combat shots but great job today guys!
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 16 Dec 18 - 21:58) Well done RG great way to end the Year, thanks :)
@  Obi (Sun 16 Dec 18 - 21:59) So mad I missed it!
@  TEMPLAR (Sun 16 Dec 18 - 23:44) Was a great mission

Photo
Development

DEV team has vacancies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

POPULAR

We-Need-You-Albert-Einstein-Picture.jpg

Development Team has vacancies!

To all members,
    the development team is currently looking for two (tech-savvy) members to join the team. The vacancies are the following:

Mission Manager

The mission manager will be responsible for the organisation of the weekly Sunday Operations and updating both the Mission Template as well as the RGTA.

For the weekly missions we don't expect you to build them (all) yourself but to team up with community mission builders to provide every week the most fun content possible. You'll also preform quality checks and will encourage the mission builder to provide the needed intel for command in a timely fashion. Lastly, you'll need to make sure the WARNO's are posted up in the beginning of the week.

Regarding the template and RGTA you might need to preform small updates to the files in case of changes in IC/2iC roles or in case of problems with mods.

Mods Manager

As Mods manager you will need to make sure all files are up to date on the server in case a workshop mod updates or in case of needed updated to the mods we use. 

The back-end is configured fairly simple for this, however, you might need your excellent understanding of mods, workshop and keys in order to cope with arising technical difficulties.

Together with the Server manager (Veged), you'll be guided by Andrews and myself and we'll steer you in the right direction when needed :)

If interested, please sent your application to both Andrews and me via PM. We would appreciate a small motivation to be included (and I do mean small..... Ain't nobody got time for walls of text!). If you have questions, we'll be there to answer them as well.

Thank you and best regards,

• Andrews, Callum, Mozzy and 4 others like this

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• TECH STAFF

Threads
  •   Member Number:

POPULAR

Thank you all for the applications!
    It's good to see so many members wanting to help out the community.

It's with great pleasure that Andrews and I can welcome two new DEV Team members:

D.Icarus - Mission Manager
    Pterolatypus - Mod manager

Welcome guys!
    • Fluffy, Sam, Daveo1996 and 2 others like this

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

DMCA.com Protection Status