Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Affy (Sun 20 May 18 - 11:34) hahahaha. Oh wait. You're serious, Kimbs
@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 14:19) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force GalenWall. View GalenWall's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 16:24) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Henrik. View Henrik's Profile
@  CAESAR (Sun 20 May 18 - 20:45) Hope everyone enjoyed the mission, got some trigger time! Well done everyone on the retrieval of the HVTs. let me know if you guys enjoyed that kind of objective!
@  Thehelloguy (Sun 20 May 18 - 20:48) Super fun misson, would love to see this in the near future again @CAESAR! :D
@  CAESAR (Sun 20 May 18 - 21:22) Linky
@  The Icarus (Mon 21 May 18 - 10:37) Just hit 3000 hours in arma 3, most of which was with RG. :)
@  Refurius (Mon 21 May 18 - 11:10) nice screenshots caesar
@  Daveo1996 (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:53) RSVP Button for new Op links to last weeks NVM you got it
@  Helios (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:55) B)
@  AHM (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:37) Way to go Icarus! Looking forward to the next 3000!
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:54) Caesar great images, is the last one my CAS strike on the roadbock?
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:22) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Niggles. View Niggles's Profile
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Syrus. View Syrus's Profile
@  Painmace (Mon 21 May 18 - 19:54) Hey guys, doubt anyone remembers me, but im planing on making a return (if i get accepted back in again ;] ) probably next week tho as i got my last exams then
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 23:03) @Painmace, check your inbox
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 22 May 18 - 12:08) In-case some people cannot see it, the training post is up so just scroll down a little bit more on the News Feed, noticed a couple of people have RSVP'd for Sunday and not RSVP/LOA'd for Tomorrow
@  Andrews (Tue 22 May 18 - 15:41) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force BrantFulk. View BrantFulk's Profile
@  Villhelm (Fri 25 May 18 - 10:59) Ill be running a BCT session for anyone who needs it, I have 1 already.
@  Sobchak (Fri 25 May 18 - 12:25) Just got back from a 2 week US roadtrip - nothing trumps that. I feel Like i could use a BCT session!

Photo
EVENT

Deployment 10 - Vietnam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Villhelm

Villhelm

Commissar Princess

• LEADER

• 743 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 17:56

POPULAR

NgeT5U8.png

D10 - VIETNAM

April 8th-April 29th 2018

The Situation - Welcome to the Jungle

The year is 1969 and the Vietnam war is fully underway, Nixon has just become President and was looking for a new platoon to throw at the VC. RG; having been in various wars across Asia and Europe since 1942 is combat ready and raring to go. Armed with the very best in equipment and with the best commanders they can find, RG are shipped across to the Vietnam DMZ. Unfortunatly the equipment and commanders were lost at sea, as such we have what was with us on the plane.

Landing at Airbase Andrews we have sorted out what stuff we can and are getting aquanted with our Jungle environment. As it turns out the VC may not be the worst thing that it can throw at us, with disease and food shortages causing the loss of several men.

With our uniforms covered in mud and rifles frequently jamming, RG is in its element of chaos.

Overview

Back to 1969, the various protests going on, the mud, the good old M16. The Hueys, RG is going to run completely differently in terms of our gear. Enjoy the change but be prepped for a tough enemy in tough terrain.

Things you will need:

1. A good pair of eyes (for the foliage/spotting the VC)

2. A serious disposition (but with plenty of quotes)

3. Your buddy (so you can carry him out)

4. Your rifle (because without it, you are nothing)

5. Napalm (because we love the smell of it in the morning)

Get ready for the best damn time of your lives

• Andrews, Helios, Shlee and 27 others like this

villhem.jpg

d6.jpg

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 KIMBO-MK-1

KIMBO-MK-1

Mr Slice

• LEADER

• 61 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 22:14

Cant wait :)

• Daveo1996 likes this

5aqmRuC.jpg

UB3KFNI.png

"Love all, Trust a few, Do wrong to none"
William Shakespeare

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#3 Mozzy

Mozzy

Mr Mozzy

• REGISTERED SOLDIER

• 98 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 22:25

Oh Vietnam

• stoimy likes this
Posted Image

"If at first you don't succeed.....Call an Airstrike"

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#4 shrap

shrap
  • ENLISTED INFANTRY

• 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 18:12

yep 1960's music lol :)

D9_Supporter.jpg

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#5 Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

• 2,458 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 14:14

Bumping this for D10 hype!

• Thehelloguy and Lethals like this

FOUNDER / HEAD ADMIN
andrews2013.jpg

pIRDoLzGIuHoB5GgQDdRtTWKA0Y%3D.png

Carpe diem!" - "seize the day" - Horace

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#6 Lethals

Lethals
  • ENLISTED INFANTRY

• 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 16:13

giphy.gif

• Sobchak likes this

d10supporter.png

OPNziI1.png

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#7 Thehelloguy

Thehelloguy
  • ENLISTED INFANTRY

• 237 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 17:15

Get ready for the napalm in the morning gentlemen!

​(PS.S If we get to blast this during a chopper ride, that would be awesome!)

• Robio likes this

One falls, one breaks. One learns from mistake, only to stand up and try again, harder and better
helloguy.jpg
d7support.jpgD8_Supporter.jpg
D9_Supporter.jpgd10supporter.png

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!