Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 02:26) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Darkened-Flame32. View Darkened-Flame32's Profile
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 20 May 18 - 11:23) @T.Perkins of course we are one of, if not the best we have me ;)
@  Affy (Sun 20 May 18 - 11:34) hahahaha. Oh wait. You're serious, Kimbs
@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 14:19) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force GalenWall. View GalenWall's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 16:24) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Henrik. View Henrik's Profile
@  CAESAR (Sun 20 May 18 - 20:45) Hope everyone enjoyed the mission, got some trigger time! Well done everyone on the retrieval of the HVTs. let me know if you guys enjoyed that kind of objective!
@  Thehelloguy (Sun 20 May 18 - 20:48) Super fun misson, would love to see this in the near future again @CAESAR! :D
@  CAESAR (Sun 20 May 18 - 21:22) Linky
@  The Icarus (Mon 21 May 18 - 10:37) Just hit 3000 hours in arma 3, most of which was with RG. :)
@  Refurius (Mon 21 May 18 - 11:10) nice screenshots caesar
@  Daveo1996 (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:53) RSVP Button for new Op links to last weeks NVM you got it
@  Helios (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:55) B)
@  AHM (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:37) Way to go Icarus! Looking forward to the next 3000!
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:54) Caesar great images, is the last one my CAS strike on the roadbock?
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:22) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Niggles. View Niggles's Profile
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Syrus. View Syrus's Profile
@  Painmace (Mon 21 May 18 - 19:54) Hey guys, doubt anyone remembers me, but im planing on making a return (if i get accepted back in again ;] ) probably next week tho as i got my last exams then
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 23:03) @Painmace, check your inbox
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 22 May 18 - 12:08) In-case some people cannot see it, the training post is up so just scroll down a little bit more on the News Feed, noticed a couple of people have RSVP'd for Sunday and not RSVP/LOA'd for Tomorrow
@  Andrews (Tue 22 May 18 - 15:41) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force BrantFulk. View BrantFulk's Profile

Photo
EVENT

[SUNDAY OP] OPERATION ROYALTY [11 FEB - 6PM]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stabcon

stabcon

Gambler CO

• LEADER

• 616 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 21:29

9beKByJ.jpg

by [RG]Daveo1996

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION ROYALTY

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG

ISSUE DATE: 29/01/2018

ISSUING STATION: Highroller

ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews

COMMANDING OFFICER: Cpt.Helios

SITUATION

The island nation of Sahrani has been stuck in a bloody civil war for the past few years now and it doesn’t look good for the Royal Sahrani forces. The Royal forces just finished a major operation that allowed them to get back a foothold on the southern part of mainland Sahrani but if they cannot keep up the momentum then this will all be for nothing, this is where the RGTF comes in. The RGTF has been contracted to Control the Air, Capture the town of Paraiso and its Airbase and to Secure and Extract a VIP Prisoner.

Enemy Forces:

The rebel forces seem to have access professional training along with access to vasts amounts of cold war era armour, helicopters, weapons and light vehicles with the possibility of aircraft but unknown at this time.

Allied Forces:

The Royal Sahrani forces will be our only ally in this operation but should not be seen outside their AO.

Equipment:

3x C-130J

4x F/A-18E

3x MH-60

1x A-10C

Fuel, Ammo and Repair trucks are provided.

MISSION

----------------------

Operational Plan

As per command

Squad operational intent

Gambler:

• Paradrop into enemy held territory and capture the town of Paraiso @106109 and its Airbase just NW of the town

• Defend against any counter attacks that may happen

• As per intel

Talon:

• Insert Gambler forces via C-130J’s

• Provide re-inserts

• Provide CAS and CAP for gambler forces

Vegas:

• Find and Rescue the Crown Prince of Sahrani

• As per command

ROE: Weapons tight

Most civilians have evacuated but the stubborn remain.

COMMAND AND CONTROL

----------------------

Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

• CAESAR, BitcoinGolde and Robio like this

d6.jpgd7support.jpg

D8_Supporter.jpgD9_Supporter.jpg

d10supporter.png

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!