Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 02:26) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Darkened-Flame32. View Darkened-Flame32's Profile
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 20 May 18 - 11:23) @T.Perkins of course we are one of, if not the best we have me ;)
@  Affy (Sun 20 May 18 - 11:34) hahahaha. Oh wait. You're serious, Kimbs
@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 14:19) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force GalenWall. View GalenWall's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 20 May 18 - 16:24) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Henrik. View Henrik's Profile
@  CAESAR (Sun 20 May 18 - 20:45) Hope everyone enjoyed the mission, got some trigger time! Well done everyone on the retrieval of the HVTs. let me know if you guys enjoyed that kind of objective!
@  Thehelloguy (Sun 20 May 18 - 20:48) Super fun misson, would love to see this in the near future again @CAESAR! :D
@  CAESAR (Sun 20 May 18 - 21:22) Linky
@  The Icarus (Mon 21 May 18 - 10:37) Just hit 3000 hours in arma 3, most of which was with RG. :)
@  Refurius (Mon 21 May 18 - 11:10) nice screenshots caesar
@  Daveo1996 (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:53) RSVP Button for new Op links to last weeks NVM you got it
@  Helios (Mon 21 May 18 - 15:55) B)
@  AHM (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:37) Way to go Icarus! Looking forward to the next 3000!
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 16:54) Caesar great images, is the last one my CAS strike on the roadbock?
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:22) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Niggles. View Niggles's Profile
@  Andrews (Mon 21 May 18 - 18:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Syrus. View Syrus's Profile
@  Painmace (Mon 21 May 18 - 19:54) Hey guys, doubt anyone remembers me, but im planing on making a return (if i get accepted back in again ;] ) probably next week tho as i got my last exams then
@  BilboD (Mon 21 May 18 - 23:03) @Painmace, check your inbox
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 22 May 18 - 12:08) In-case some people cannot see it, the training post is up so just scroll down a little bit more on the News Feed, noticed a couple of people have RSVP'd for Sunday and not RSVP/LOA'd for Tomorrow
@  Andrews (Tue 22 May 18 - 15:41) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force BrantFulk. View BrantFulk's Profile

Photo
EVENT

[SUNDAY OP] Hard Weasel [04 FEB - 6PM]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy

• DEVELOPER

• 1,689 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 16:48

3NNKTnR.jpg

by [RG]Helios

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION HARD WEASEL

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 29/01/2018
ISSUING STATION: Highroller
ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews

COMMANDING OFFICER: Cpt.Helios

SITUATION
After a dispute about the exact location of a border, 2 nations are ready to go to war over it. Sarbinia, the agressor, does not show any intentions of backing out so Loskovia has asked the UN council for aid. As part of the UN peace keeping/enforcing operation, TFRG has been requested to deploy and protect a specific village from the enemy force, until a UN convoy arrives to get all the civilians evacuated. 

RG Taskforce Task
TFRG is to protect the village of Varbetchev in 150215 until the UN convoy arrived. 

Enemy Forces:
Well armed and equipped forces with access to vehicles and helicopters

Equipment:

Limited ground vehicles
Littlebirds

repair and refuel containers are present at the RG Base

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
Ground ops

Talon:
Logistics
CAS

Vegas:
QRF
As per command

RGTF Intent:
Protect the village until help arrives.

ROE: Weapons tight
Civilians are definately present in our AO.

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

“Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.”

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!