Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Mon 16 Apr 18 - 18:18) So i'm starting to think we will see arma 4 or even SC before M&B Banner lords :(
@  Daveo1996 (Mon 16 Apr 18 - 18:21) We'll see Star Citizen full release before Bannerlord at this stage, getting tired of all those Dev posts they keep putting up I just want the game NOW!!!
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Mon 16 Apr 18 - 18:25) Lol Hold me dave :D
@  CAESAR (Mon 16 Apr 18 - 18:26) I'm loving the posts on every Dev Blog posting "When is the release date" in about 100 different languages, true dedication
@  Seanster (Tue 17 Apr 18 - 00:30) Me, Daveo & Caesar chilling on a moon
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 17 Apr 18 - 13:38) Can someone take a look at the training server please, seems like the server mods were unloaded from it
@  The Icarus (Tue 17 Apr 18 - 16:13) Should be fixed.
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 17 Apr 18 - 16:57) Awesome, Thanks Icarus
@  Andrews (Tue 17 Apr 18 - 20:28) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force SaraSloge. View SaraSloge's Profile
@  Andrews (Tue 17 Apr 18 - 21:23) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force olavseverijnse. View olavseverijnse's Profile
@  Andrews (Tue 17 Apr 18 - 23:25) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Rhync. View Rhync's Profile
@  Andrews (Wed 18 Apr 18 - 05:14) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force DLGReapier. View DLGReapier's Profile
@  Sobchak (Wed 18 Apr 18 - 14:53) Accidentally got crushed in the Carrier elevator. Well, that escalated quickly - https://tinyurl.com/ybsy782a https://tinyurl.com/y8rgfavo
@  Villhelm (Wed 18 Apr 18 - 15:19) Was that a pun? I have a beret for you to wear............
@  Sobchak (Wed 18 Apr 18 - 15:21) It was, im both proud and ashamed of it at the same time.
@  The Icarus (Wed 18 Apr 18 - 15:37) I didn't even pick up on that. Good job.
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 18 Apr 18 - 20:06) Fun training tonight! there were alot of (am)bushes for sure!
@  Andrews (Fri 20 Apr 18 - 04:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Dustoff. View Dustoff's Profile
@  Villhelm (Fri 20 Apr 18 - 08:10) ZEUS MISSION TONIGHT - Hamburger Hill im hoping
@  Daveo1996 (Fri 20 Apr 18 - 10:02) Satellite Reign is free on Humblebundle - Ends tomorrow -

Photo
EVENT

[SUNDAY OP] Delirious Mongoose [17 DEC - 6PM]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,683 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 19:41

e3z7nd0.jpg

by [RG]Helios

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION 'DELIRIOUS MONGOOSE'

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 13/12/2017
ISSUING STATION: Highroller HQ
ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews
COMMANDING OFFICER: Cpt.Helios
OPERATIONAL AREA: Chernarus

SITUATION
The Chernarussion government has been accused by the court of The Hague of crimes against humanity, and their immediate surrender to NATO has been demanded. Up until now the Chernarussians have ignored all demands by NATO, and sent just an email to NATO saying they do not recognize the court as official and thus will not comply. NATO command has set a deadline for 17DEC17 at 07.00. If no access is granted and the total government hasn't stepped down by that time, entry will be made by force.

Taskforce RG Task
As part of a larger taskforce, TFRG is to prepare for and - if the time comes - invade Chernarus. With several other nations we'll be attacking from the West and South in an amphibious assault. Objective will be to take the coast and set up a front line several KM into the grasslands.

Enemy Forces:
Regular modern army force, with armour and air support

Equipment:
RG will have the following available:
  • 1x RGS Neptune
  • 1x RGS Poseidon
  • 6x F-14D Tomcat
  • 3x UH-60 M2 Blackhawk
  • 7x AAVP7/A1 AMTRAC
  • 8x ATV
  • Refuel and rearm trucks
  • RG Boxes located on RGS Neptune
MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
  • Main invading force
  • Ground Operations
Talon:
  • Logistics
  • CAP
  • CAS
Vegas:
  • Ambush
  • Recon
  • Support
RGTF Intent:
  • Set up a solid beachhead
  • Defeat resistance on the beach
  • Push inland
  • Hold the line
ROE: Weapons tight
Civilians are present throughout the area. PID all targets before engaging.

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

• Gandalf and Thomasordib like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVENT

Change Theme!