•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Andrews (Tue 12 Dec 17 - 12:29) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Gandalf. View Gandalf's Profile
@  Jammer (Tue 12 Dec 17 - 20:14) Quite a fellowship forming up there... :)
@  The Icarus (Tue 12 Dec 17 - 21:13) You joke stealing bastard!
@  BilboD (Tue 12 Dec 17 - 21:48) lol @ Icarus beware of the Fellowship
@  Gandalf (Wed 13 Dec 17 - 11:44) Hi there! Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm glad I'm on board with you, guys
@  Jay-Eff (Wed 13 Dec 17 - 13:23) Hello there
@  animalmother (Wed 13 Dec 17 - 19:06) I'm supposed to attend today's training, but I can't since ACRE isn't working. Could someone please help me out?
@  stabcon (Wed 13 Dec 17 - 21:14) sorry animalmother this was missed, will try and get you sorted out
@  Sam (Wed 13 Dec 17 - 21:18) Thanks Talon for assisting us in FAC training
@  Mozzy (Wed 13 Dec 17 - 21:51) @Sam Hope you liked the fireworks
@  Jammer (Wed 13 Dec 17 - 21:52) anytime Vegas! Thanks for the joint practice!
@  Sam (Wed 13 Dec 17 - 22:28) I sure did Mozzy ;)
@  Villhelm (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 09:15) Star Citizen sued by crytek for copyright infringement.... well it was nice while it lasted
@  Guss (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 10:44) I know, the damn bitches. Crying because they got bankrupted.
@  Villhelm (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 12:59) Well they have a point, copyright infringement is nothing to take lightly
@  CAESAR (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 13:05) @Guss. At least Crytek releases games.
@  The Icarus (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 13:27) It's a tough industry. They still have awesome projects in the works. Hunt showdown looks especially fun.
@  wmcmahon (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 14:00) Had tons of fun in training yesterday with Cutlass. Can't wait until Sunday!
@  Guss (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 15:39) Yeah, it'll still be released I think. I would already be happy with the latest 3.0 release. We'll see if it's really copyright infringement or not. Will have to wait and see.
@  Daveo1996 (Thu 14 Dec 17 - 18:47) Homefront is free on steam for the next 24 hours, incase you missed it on humblebundle 2 days ago

Photo
EVENT

[SUNDAY OP] The unwanted enemy [05 NOV - 6PM]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,628 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 17:44

saef24b.png

by [RG]Daveo1996

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION 'THE UNWANTED ENEMY'

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 31/10/2017
ISSUING STATION: Highroller
ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews
COMMANDING OFFICER: Cpt.Helios

SITUATION
RGTF have successfully ended the campaign of the rebellious A.N.A forces in Takistan and have been graciously thanked by the Afghan Government with a whole new Operation. The rescued civilians that were being held in the mosque in Zargabad claim they overheard the Rebel Commander talking with whom they believe was a Russian Envoy discussing a deal that the made with Russian forces which would see fresh reinforcements and supplies being brought in to held the rebel forces and in return Russia would get access to Afghanistan's Oil reserves that the rebels had captured. With the collapse of the Rebel campaign it seems that Russia is adamant in getting their oil nonetheless and have occupied the majority of Lythium located in Afghanistan's North-West tribal territories. As diplomatic relations are plummeting the Afghan Government and NATO thought it would be best to send in the RGTF to retake this region instead of risking an open war between NATO and Russia.

Enemy Forces:
The remaining Rebel A.N.A forces have either surrendered or have fled to the hills. It is highly unlikely we will meet an organised Rebel contingent but it is unknown what other plans they were making with the Russians.

The Taliban have been active in this area as the dry riverbeds and mountainous terrain make it a prime spot for disrupting local military installations.

The Russian Army is believed to have captured the majority of this region and are preparing defensive positions in order to keep it, it is believed they invaded from the North so the south should have ill prepared defenses. From what we know so far is that they apparently have occupied some former A.N.A positions that were abandoned during Operation Sandstorm and are beginning to build FOBs near strategic locations.

Allied Forces:
We recently lost communications with a local contact but other than that it is just us out here.

Equipment:
What remains of the assets acquired during Operation Sandstorm.

1x Humvee Unarmed
1x Humvee M2
2x Humvee (Medical)
6x Coyote P HMG
1x Jackal HMG
1x Land Rover Milan
1x Land Rover HMG
1x M2A3 (BUSK III)
1x M1A2 Abrams
2x Merlin HC3 18 GPMG
1x UH-60L
1x MH-6M Little Bird
1x AH-6M-L Little Bird
1x AH-6M-M Little Bird

Fuel and Ammo trucks provided.

Refuel and rearm vehicles are available at the carrier.

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
Form convoy and move towards and capture Offar @176028
Reform the convoy and move towards and capture Arobster @169059

Talon:
Assist Gambler
Provide Reinserts and Resupplies
Provide CAS

Vegas:
Scout for any intel on enemy locations at the nearby farmstead @181009
Scout for any intel on enemy locations at the nearby village @178021
Assist Gambler and Talon with the capture of Offar @176028
Scout North-East of Offar for an Enemy FOB, Intel File, we lost comms with a local contact near that FOB, look around for any sign on their possible whereabouts.
Assist Gambler and Talon with the capture of Arobster @169059
As per command

ROE: Weapons tight
Civilians are present throughout the area. PID all targets before engaging.

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

MISSION BRIEF
----------------------
https://docs.google....ezNR0d1jU/edit#

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!