•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  CAESAR (Fri 20 Oct 17 - 17:11) I 'unno, looking fly seems to have killed a few bad dudes too
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Fri 20 Oct 17 - 17:20) Wow if Stabs said it then its gotta be true ;)
@  Thehelloguy (Fri 20 Oct 17 - 18:09) Vill all mighty!
@  stabcon (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 10:56) mission day! make sure you have rsvp'd!
@  stabcon (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 14:32) if anybody is interested in the mission making process im streaming now twitch.tv/stabcon
@  CAESAR (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 20:07) Poor Talon refugees fleeing conflict in the North
@  Mozzy (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 20:11) @CAESAR They were sea sick too
@  T.Perkins (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 20:15) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/184249478 last mission link. Sorry for static in background
@  CAESAR (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 20:31) Great pictures Mozzy, who was the Captain?
@  Mozzy (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 20:59) Was me until we lost a fight with a bridge (See stream) then it was Captain Greeny
@  Mozzy (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 21:01) https://www.twitch.t...618?t=01h18m58s
@  CAESAR (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 21:25) Conspicuous gear you have there lads :rolleyes:
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 21:50) Sometimes you just need style to take down helicopters
@  Breacher (Sun 22 Oct 17 - 22:12) Oh so many cool OPs and I am here working my beep off :( Enjoy every training and mission you can join.
@  Villhelm (Mon 23 Oct 17 - 10:08) PSA: British clocks are moving 60 minutes back this week, this will affect mission start time!
@  Helios (Mon 23 Oct 17 - 11:03) And because the brits change time, the rest of Europe will change as well :)
@  The Icarus (Mon 23 Oct 17 - 12:34) Thanks for the headsup Vill. Probably wouldn't even have noticed, because all my clocks change automatically ^^
@  Helios (Mon 23 Oct 17 - 16:02) Damn your quick Daveo! ;)
@  Daveo1996 (Mon 23 Oct 17 - 16:03) Gotta go fast!
@  The Icarus (Mon 23 Oct 17 - 16:04) I was too slow. I brought shame to my family :ph34r:

Photo
EVENT

[SUNDAY OP] Operation Sandstorm: Rolling Mayhem [24SEP17 - 6PM]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,569 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 18:06

PoDjhKQ.jpg

by [RG]Daveo1996

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION 'ROLLING MAYHEM'

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 19/09/2017
ISSUING STATION: HIGHROLLER
ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews
COMMANDING OFFICER: Cpt.Helios
OPERATIONAL AREA: Takistan

SITUATION
RGTF have been encamped in the valley town of Garmsar ‘104064’ ever since they dealt massive blows to the rebel A.N.A battalion with some Taliban positions also being cleared along the way. RGTF captured a rogue A.N.A General and after a brief ‘interview’ we found out the stronghold of Garmsar which was later captured and we found out that the regional HQ for the rebels is situated at Rasman. Now it is time to secure this region but it won’t be easy.

Enemy Forces:
The Rebels consist of light infantry with numerous armoured and light skinned vehicles backing them up. The Rebels are believed to have some external backing as they seem to have endless amounts of food, ammo and other needed supplies.

The Taliban seem to control some villages dotted around the northern parts of the this region. They consist of some light infantry and light skinned vehicles, armour is not expected to be in their possession but with the rebels retreating back to their main HQ they might have left something behind.

Mission Intel:
Spoiler

Equipment:
What remains of the equipment given to RGTF and what was captured

2x Merlin HC3 18 GPMG
1x UH-60L
1x MH-6M Little Bird
1x AH-6M-L Little Bird
1x AH-6M-M Little Bird
2x M1A2 Abrams
2x T-72B
6x Coyote P HMG
1x M2A3 (BUSK III)
1x Humvee Unarmed
1x Humvee M2
2x Humvee (Medical)
1x Jackal HMG
1x Land Rover HMG
2x Land Rover Milan
1x MRZR4

Fuel and Ammo trucks provided
Heavy AT and AA weaponry provided

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
  • Convoy to the Villages of Zavarack ‘098115’ and Karachiner ‘122104’`and eliminate all hostiles, Zavarack is believed to be an enemy repair/refuel depot, unknown what armoured units remain
  • Once both towns are free of hostiles, form up and proceed to Rasman ‘061113’
  • Capture and Secure Rasman
  • Repel enemy counterattack
Talon:
  • Logistics
  • Crew a tank and assist Gambler
  • Provide CAS
Vegas:
  • Eliminate enemy artillery emplacements at Nagara ‘030099’ and Nur ‘018119'
  • Capture Commander of the artillery regiment - Location unknown, said to be on the move
  • As per command
  • ROE: Weapons tight
    Civilians are present throughout the area. PID all targets before engaging.

COMMAND AND CONTROL
    ----------------------
    Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,569 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 14:16

Names might not bur completely up to date.
Highroller will also function as Gambler tonight

5SGjMTJ.jpg
  • Villhelm likes this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!