•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Andrews (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 11:14) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force InfamousMelon. View InfamousMelon's Profile
@  aBrat (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 12:41) Arma 3 update is out ~6.5 GB / ~1.1 GB (depends on Apex ownership)
@  The Icarus (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 12:50) That would be the Malden update! SPOTREP!
@  stabcon (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 13:58) Paris Airshow - Live
@  Veged (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 14:13) "Tweaked: Ambient animals now seek a hiding spot while it rains" Finally!
@  aBrat (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 14:14) @Veged And just fearlessly watch you when you shoot, seems legit.
@  stabcon (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 14:35) Malden is pretty nice, some good terrain features and details. Should be good to fight on
@  Sam (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 16:24) Agreed, looks very interesting.
@  Villhelm (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 16:30) Canadians once again hold record for longest ranged kill (2.2 Miles)
@  Guss (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 17:06) Yeah, thanks Banks. I was thinking about including this, but then you might've sued me for copyright infringement. So no thanks ;)
@  Veged (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 17:14) Killing Floor free at humble
@  Daveo1996 (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 17:15) Steam summer sale is also active :)
@  aBrat (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 17:40) Screw me sideways, my wallet is crying...
@  Andrews (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 18:17) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Yolandaevige. View Yolandaevige's Profile
@  The Icarus (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 18:50) That explains why the Steam Store isn't loading for me.
@  stabcon (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 18:56) yeah store is getting hammered, barely loading anything
@  Guss (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 19:03) Why is the download Apex depending? Cause i have a 6.5 gb download?
@  Thehelloguy (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 19:29) Malden looks super nice! Looking forward to running an OP on it!
@  Riott (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 22:26) Canvas at my next workplace, thought you guys might like it: https://scontent-lhr...fec&oe=594DCD21 '> https://scontent-lhr...fec&oe=594DCD21
@  Thehelloguy (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 22:27) Looking good, Riot!

Photo
DEPLOYMENT 9

[DEPLOYMENT 9 - SUN] Sanguine [11 JUNE - 6PM BST]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mars

Mars

Task Force Commander

• DEVELOPER

• 1,085 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:46

tyY90So.jpg

by Reality Gaming Development

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack plus the D9 booster pack

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

DEPLOYMENT OPERATION 'Sanguine'

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 05/06/17
ISSUING STATION: North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
ISSUING OFFICIAL: Supreme Allied Commander Atlantic (SACLANT)
COMMANDING OFFICER: Maj.Mars

DEPLOYMENT AREA: Uzbekistan (Takistan map)

SITUATION

Myrrh has been located. Investigation into both manifests and hardware recovered from the Kerch raid has confirmed that Myrrh has been shipped into a airbase in the southern mountains of Uzbekistan. The good news, US drones have located the airbase and been able to confirm the package is still at that location. The bad news, the Russians also seem to have pinpointed its location and are mobilising on the south Kazakhstan border on what can only be assumed is also a play for the biological weapon. They appear to be rather sour as to our incursion into Russian annexed Crimea.

Taskforce RG Task

NATO has authorised the RGTF cross the Afghanistan/Uzbekistan border, move in and acquire the weapon. Once secure, the weapon is to be brought back into Afghanistan and held at a defensible US airbase. NATO is moving hardware and personal north to secure the border and once NATO arrives in force, Myrrh can be fully extracted from the region in safety.

Enemy Forces:

Professional mercenary soldiers and ex-special forces using the very latest in weapons. Numbers have been boosted by employing both corruptible Uzbekistan army and local militias. Enemy have access to soviet era medium and heavy armour systems as well as some obsolete CAS rotary airframes.

Enemy airbase is covered by a fully automated S-125 Neva/Pechora (SA-3) high-altitude air defence system. Its main radar capability is being supplemented by both EWS and Height radar additions. Tracked SHORAD is confirmed present.

Equipment:
RG will have the following available:

4x F16 Fighting Falcon

2x CH-47 Chinook

2x HM-6 Littlebird

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan

To follow

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
Ground operations

Talon:

Logistics \ CAS \ SEAD

Vegas:

Recon \ JTAC

RGTF Intent:

• Recover Myrrh to US airbase
  • Await NATO reinforcements

ROE: Weapons Tight:

All civilian casualties should be avoided however, recovery of Myrrh is top priority.

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

• Andrews, Helios and Wessy_NLD like this

"Sometimes I feel like the guy who's turned up to an earthquake with a dustpan and brush..."
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,478 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:13

gQXf3J0.jpg

Recruits and reserves - Please notice your squad assignment in the above post. If you have been slotted in a squad you may go straight to their TS room when you connect to the server instead of waiting in the recruits and reserves channel.

Those with a 'Reserve#' marker against their name will be on the reserves list and should wait in the reserves and recruits TS channel for a slot if available. You will be slotted at 17:45 to any TF slot that is open at that time in ranked order (i.e. Reserve 1 will be placed first, then reserve 2 etc.)
  • Andrews, Mars and TAE like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!