•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Andrews (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 11:14) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force InfamousMelon. View InfamousMelon's Profile
@  aBrat (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 12:41) Arma 3 update is out ~6.5 GB / ~1.1 GB (depends on Apex ownership)
@  The Icarus (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 12:50) That would be the Malden update! SPOTREP!
@  stabcon (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 13:58) Paris Airshow - Live
@  Veged (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 14:13) "Tweaked: Ambient animals now seek a hiding spot while it rains" Finally!
@  aBrat (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 14:14) @Veged And just fearlessly watch you when you shoot, seems legit.
@  stabcon (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 14:35) Malden is pretty nice, some good terrain features and details. Should be good to fight on
@  Sam (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 16:24) Agreed, looks very interesting.
@  Villhelm (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 16:30) Canadians once again hold record for longest ranged kill (2.2 Miles)
@  Guss (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 17:06) Yeah, thanks Banks. I was thinking about including this, but then you might've sued me for copyright infringement. So no thanks ;)
@  Veged (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 17:14) Killing Floor free at humble
@  Daveo1996 (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 17:15) Steam summer sale is also active :)
@  aBrat (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 17:40) Screw me sideways, my wallet is crying...
@  Andrews (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 18:17) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Yolandaevige. View Yolandaevige's Profile
@  The Icarus (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 18:50) That explains why the Steam Store isn't loading for me.
@  stabcon (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 18:56) yeah store is getting hammered, barely loading anything
@  Guss (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 19:03) Why is the download Apex depending? Cause i have a 6.5 gb download?
@  Thehelloguy (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 19:29) Malden looks super nice! Looking forward to running an OP on it!
@  Riott (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 22:26) Canvas at my next workplace, thought you guys might like it: https://scontent-lhr...fec&oe=594DCD21 '> https://scontent-lhr...fec&oe=594DCD21
@  Thehelloguy (Thu 22 Jun 17 - 22:27) Looking good, Riot!

Photo
EVENT

[EVENT - SUN] Tulip Mayhem [28MAY17 - 6PM BST]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,478 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 15:01

eCAwfHJ.jpg

by [RG]Helios

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION 'TULIP MAYHEM'

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 22/05/2017
ISSUING STATION: HIGHROLLER
ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews
COMMANDING OFFICER: Capt.Mars
OPERATIONAL AREA: Bystrica

SITUATION
In the Netherlands, 2 men have started terrorizing this most peaceful nation. In October/November these 2 have broken into the storage of many farmers in Noorwijk and mixed up all the different tulip bulbs. As a result, all the tulip fields are now in mixed colors instead of the beautiful streamlined fields with separate red, while, yellow, purple, ...
The police has gotten and ID on the duo after they posted on facebook a little clip of them breaking in into one shed. These men, Sjoerd Smit and Jan Smit, are now on the number 1 and 2 spot of the most wanted list in The Netherlands. When they realized their mistake they fled the country to Bystrica, where they have sought refuge. The Bystrican Government is unwilling to extradite the duo.
Having good connection with RGTF, the Dutch PM has requested Highroller if there wasn't any thing that could be done.

Taskforce RG Task
RGTF is to deploy to Bystrica to preform a Snatch and Grab mission on Sjoerd smit and Jan Smit. Intel strongly suggests they are being housed in the most eastern of the 2 military bases along the river - which also happens to be the most well guarded one. In order to make this work, ground forces will attack the enemy in the Western base and we hope the majority of the eastern forces will deploy as QRF and thus leaving the eastern base accessible for the second ground forces. However, in order to reach the bases, a defensive ring will need to be removed from the equation first.

Enemy Forces:
Well armed and equipped military forces, backed by wheeled and tracked armored vehicles.

Equipment:
RG will have the following available:

• 1x CH-47F
  • 2x UH-60
  • 2x AH-6M M
  • 1x AH6M H

Refuel and rearm vehicles are available at the base.

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:

• Ground operations

Talon:

• Logistics \ Armour

Vegas:

• Reconnaissance
  • As per command

RGTF Intent:

• Capture Sjoerd Smit
  • Capture Jan Smit

ROE: Weapons tight
Civilians are present throughout the area

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

• Andrews, Mars and TAE like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,478 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:20

kugRwgr.jpg

Recruits and reserves - Please notice your squad assignment in the above post. If you have been slotted in a squad you may go straight to their TS room when you connect to the server instead of waiting in the recruits and reserves channel.

Those with a 'Reserve#' marker against their name will be on the reserves list and should wait in the reserves and recruits TS channel for a slot if available. You will be slotted at 17:45 to any TF slot that is open at that time in ranked order (i.e. Reserve 1 will be placed first, then reserve 2 etc.)

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!