•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Guss (Fri 21 Jul 17 - 08:20) @dashman97 don't forget to fill in An application by clicking on the 'join' tab itself if you'd wish to join us.
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Fri 21 Jul 17 - 10:01) R.I.P. chester bennington! Hope the crapf on his wifes twitter account is down to hackers!
@  Andrews (Fri 21 Jul 17 - 13:30) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Kennethkiz. View Kennethkiz's Profile
@  Helios (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 05:49) Driving back home through France right now. Will post roster once home :) see you all tonight!
@  Andrews (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 11:28) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force El-Dakamawy. View El-Dakamawy's Profile
@  Guss (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 15:09) Have fun guys and good luck!
@  Andrews (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 15:50) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Jerryknict. View Jerryknict's Profile
@  Helios (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 17:00) @Guss thnx! :) enjoy the holiday!
@  Mozzy (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 20:11) Ever wondered what Talon does back at base?
@  Wessy_NLD (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 20:35) When Arma strikes
@  Jay-Eff (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 21:00) Man, I tried to help D-Dog but every single body part had 6x large cuts, 8x tears, crushed tissue and more
@  The Icarus (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 21:08) Hope everyone had fun, despite the lag issues. I think I have found the problem though and will run some tests in the future during some zeus missions. If my theory is correct, it's a pretty easy fix that can be done by zeus. Just have to write a story line for the zeus missions. :)
@  CAESAR (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 22:09) It was good fun, cheers Icarus!
@  Wessy_NLD (Sun 23 Jul 17 - 22:55) Yeah good mission thx Icarus
@  Villhelm (Mon 24 Jul 17 - 10:35) Loads of fun, now i have to follow it with zombies on Friday!
@  Andrews (Mon 24 Jul 17 - 16:00) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Robertnok. View Robertnok's Profile
@  Villhelm (Tue 25 Jul 17 - 15:59) Ill be very quickly running over some tips on mission making for RG tomorrow after training (note not Missionmaking 101 but ill be referring you to places that do it)
@  Daveo1996 (Wed 26 Jul 17 - 20:08) WE'RE FRIENDLY!!!!!
@  A.Shepard (Wed 26 Jul 17 - 20:11) Sounds like something the enemy would say.
@  CAESAR (Wed 26 Jul 17 - 22:36) We couldn't hear Perkins over the canon and bodies being ripped asunder.

Photo
EVENT

[EVENT - SUN] Black Stapler [14 MAY - 6PM BST]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mars

Mars

Task Force Commander

• DEVELOPER

• 1,093 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 18:47

fT8W318.jpg

by [RG]Mars

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION 'BLACK STAPLER'

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 10/05/17
ISSUING STATION: MI6
ISSUING OFFICIAL: *classified*
COMMANDING OFFICER: Maj.Mars

Operational Area - Abkhazia (Gunkizli map)

SITUATION
Abkhazia. MI6 have long been tracking a smuggling operation nicknamed black stapler by western intelligence due to its cover as a office supplies logistical hub. With MI6 operatives inside it has been a wealth of information. Shipments have been tracked all over the globe leading to arrests of gangs, terrorist suspects and foreign agents. MI6 have managed to keep the operation off anyone else radar while they plunder the intelligence for distribution to the worlds security services. Unfortunately that goose its about to lay its last. 3 days ago a coded message was received from the MI6 operative inside the black stapler operation. It read:

Myrrh on-site - shipping to unknown destination today. Melchior at black stapler HQ for 6 days, warehouse relocating locally - reason unknown.

All communication with the agent have been lost.

While Myrrh may no longer be on-site, the fact that a high value intelligence target is known to be there for another 3 days provides a rare and valuable opportunity and it is essential he is captured alive. There is still very little confidence of the exact contents of the Myrrh container but annalists best guess based on chatter still suggest it could be nuclear in origin.. NATO is worried enough to risk an act of war to find out.

Taskforce RG Task
Cross the Georgian/Abkhazia boarder in stealth. Move into enemy territory and locate the Black Stapler smuggling operations new HQ. Capture the enemy boss, believed to be the 3 king Melchior, and bring back for interrogation.

Enemy Forces:
Government army is mainly irregulars and national conscripts but well trained by Russian main military - they will be stationed at the regions military bases. Russia is also known to have at least one southern military district motorised brigade stationed in the Abkhazia capital as a QRF. Black Stapler security is likely to be ex-special forces, ex-military and mercenary soldiers using all types of weapons.

Equipment:
RG will have the following available:

6+2 UH-60L
1+1 UH-60L MEV
2x CH54
2x AH-6M-L
1x AH-6M-H

Repair refuel and rearm trucks will be available at the Georgian base.

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
Ground operations

Talon:
Logistics
Close air support

Vegas:
Recon, HVT extract

RGTF Intent:

• Find the Black stapler operation
  • Capture Melchior alive
  • recover MI6 operatives from the ground
  • extract

ROE: Weapons Hold
The longer we remain undiscovered, the more time we will have before the Russian QRF arrives. Once the Russians are present we will be forced to withdraw

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

• Andrews and Helios like this

"Sometimes I feel like the guy who's turned up to an earthquake with a dustpan and brush..."
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Mars

Mars

Task Force Commander

• DEVELOPER

• 1,093 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 13:31

POPULAR

TYj50tS.jpg

Full signup in Vegas and Dussack, nice one! Also fully replies from Cutlass :)

Recruits and reserves - Please notice your squad assignment in the above post. If you have been slotted in a squad you may go straight to their TS room when you connect to the server instead of waiting in the recruits and reserves channel.

Those with a 'Reserve#' marker against their name will be on the reserves list and should wait in the reserves and recruits TS channel for a slot if available. You will be slotted at 17:45 to any TF slot that is open at that time in ranked order (i.e. Reserve 1 will be placed first, then reserve 2 etc.) this will tonight include any slots authorised by Talon 1 before the mission (not guaranteed).
  • Helios, TAE, CAESAR and 3 others like this

"Sometimes I feel like the guy who's turned up to an earthquake with a dustpan and brush..."
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!