•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Helios (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 15:42) lol
@  Helios (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 15:42) prabably yes
@  warpedrazer (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 15:44) dave yes thats it was on about :D
@  Veged (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:13) Killer is Dead free on HB
@  Veged (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:16) The A-10 Video seems familiar to mine a couple weeks ago
@  BilboD (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:25) Yes Warped, I use a Steamlink for some games
@  The Icarus (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:44) Don't remember seeing that Veged. :( Oh well.
@  Thehelloguy (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 22:08) A peak on the new DLC for Arma III! :D
@  Veged (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 09:25) No worries Icarus. Lawsuit is already filed and should arrive soon.
@  The Icarus (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 13:44) Yeah, I'll just hand it to TAE.
@  Guss (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 15:25) What will be the timeframe for tonight,
@  TAE (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 16:00) Sure, toss 'em my way. My lawyers are bored anyways ;)
@  Villhelm (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 17:01) 7 30/45
@  Guss (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 17:36) I hope I'll make it. It has been way too long.
@  chrisob (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 18:21) https://youtu.be/7iI...E1IwxNzExMjAxNw
@  Andrews (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 20:13) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force seba4025. View seba4025's Profile
@  Andrews (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 20:53) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force ecr3235. View ecr3235's Profile
@  CAESAR (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 22:22) Thanks for the mission Will. Well done everyone!
@  BilboD (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 22:25) Thanks for organising the mission, I know a lot goes on behind the scenes and you work hard to build immersion
@  Andrews (Sat 18 Nov 17 - 06:00) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Shawnturner. View Shawnturner's Profile

Photo
EVENT

[EVENT - SUN] Lucid Dream [Apr 30 - 6 PM BST]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mars

Mars

Task Force Commander

• DEVELOPER

• 1,094 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 18:28

btErZbt.jpg

by [RG]Mozzy

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION 'Lucid Dream'

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 25/04/17
ISSUING STATION: Caspian Sea Defence Coalition
ISSUING OFFICIAL: Col.Vladimir Murkovitch
COMMANDING OFFICER: Maj.Mars

SITUATION
Last night, RG forces received word of a surprise attack on a small island in the Caspian Sea by a rogue section of the Azerbaijan military supported by highly paid and professional Paramilitary Forces. They are seeking to make a statement about the unchallenged military expansion of its neighbours by taking the Island along with a United Nations official (Codename: NOMAD) visiting the island and are showing no signs of backing down. Local Coalition forces have deployed to the Western half of the Island but the official is being held deep in the enemy controlled Eastern half defended by heavy triple A.The captured Official is of great importance due to the sensitive intelligence he possesses and it is only a matter of time until he breaks........

Taskforce RG Task
TFRG will deploy via boat to the Eastern half of the Island by boat where we will link up with coalition forces who will provide us with vehicles for a daring fast-attack on the Eastern Half. Half of TFRG will secure a vital bridge crossing at Grid: 080083 and hold it while the other half moves to the Eastern half to secure the VIP and evacuate him back to safety via the bridge crossing. Due to the Heavy AA threat, Talon will be mostly on the ground providing support with Coalition assets.

Enemy Forces:
Enemy consists of motorised infantry forces with 80-90's era Russian equipment along with Elite Paramilitaries possessing Modern Western Equipment. Heavy AA threat with triple A guns and SAM sites all over the enemy side of the Island along with various enemy air assets.

Equipment:
RG will have the following available:

• Several Light infantry vehicles 
  • 1 x Light tank 
  • 1 x APC
  • AA Equipment
  • 2 x MI-8 Helicopters
  • 4 x RHIB's

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
Take the bridge and hold it until NOMAD is extracted safety

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
Ground ops

Talon:
Logistics
Ground Support

Vegas:
Recon 
VIP Extraction

RGTF Intent:

• Take the Bridge
  • Hold the Bridge 
  • Secure Nomad

ROE: Weapons Tight

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

• Andrews, Helios and Mozzy like this

"Sometimes I feel like the guy who's turned up to an earthquake with a dustpan and brush..."
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,598 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:55

HbDnTRn.jpg

Full signup in Vegas, nice one!
Mozzy running as admin so Dussack has an extra spot, hence the 10/9 for Dussack
Nash assigned for single mission to Dussack by HR

Recruits and reserves - Please notice your squad assignment in the above post. If you have been slotted in a squad you may go straight to their TS room when you connect to the server instead of waiting in the recruits and reserves channel.

Those with a 'Reserve#' marker against their name will be on the reserves list and should wait in the reserves and recruits TS channel for a slot if available. You will be slotted at 17:45 to any TF slot that is open at that time in ranked order (i.e. Reserve 1 will be placed first, then reserve 2 etc.)
  • Andrews and Obi like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!