•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Andrews (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:34) COMMENT AND LIKE!
@  Jay-Eff (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:07) Well, if the Dark Knight can be last seen carrying a bomb...we hope for that telling nod outside a Parisien cafe
@  Viktor (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:25) so... what about that traitor who lead to all this? We still have a loose end to tie
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:43) Did someone take Tae's Nades from him tonight? :D
@  Breacher (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 23:49) I saved his life with a nade! I think he got a live demonstration of when to use a nade :D
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 04:10) I think you just made up for getting me killed on your other bunker by a nade
@  Kaleo (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 07:10) Breacher is a give and take kind of guy
@  Obi (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 08:58) TAE, I'd like to get my bullet back from your arm. It was a special bullet. My lucky bullet.
@  Villhelm (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:54) I think by this point TAE has about a magazine of my lucky bullets in him :P
@  Sobchak (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:59) Vil you have my first bullet ever fired during a mission, and thats not even a joke..
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 10:09) I keep those, I have a nice collection
@  Brooks (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 12:33) Obi you're making quite the list of people you have shot!
@  L.Banks (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:42) We tend to reserve our bullets for Vegas...
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:48) i have a question
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:48) if i was in the group a few months ago
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:49) and now want to come back do i need to do somthing special or can i just hop on to trainings and operations?
@  CAESAR (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:52) Something something Neo-like reflexes Banks ;)
@  Helios (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 14:14) @ilanmeiss hey, you'll need to reapply as you did first time.
@  Obi (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 14:43) I only shoot the people I Like. Like that time I bombarded Vegas with 40mms long time back. ;)
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 17:43) SNES mini confirmed

Photo

[NEWS] Vegas Selection 2017

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 CAESAR

CAESAR

Mr Vegas

• NCO

• 767 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 15:44

POPULAR

jy3dk8w.png

SF ODA-V

Vegas are the first spear in the Reality Gaming Task Force, tasked with reconnaissance and direct action missions. Comprised of Senior and junior NCOs, Vegas encompasses a wealth of ARMA and real world military experience, used to stand as pillars of the community and support the Task Force with advice and training.

Starting April 10th, Vegas will be running its selection for the year of 2017, with tests being put in place to test you and your abilities. These tests will take place on set dates that will be announced once the first applications have been sent in.

Applying to Join:

There are a few set requirements to be able to apply:

• At least 5 months of active duty in RG

• Good attendance

• A professional attitude

Vegas are a small close knit team of 8-10 players who play and train regularly each week.

We expect members of the team to be analytical and considerate of the environment that RG's Dev team have created. Whilst we tend to take missions a bit more seriously and expect better attendance, the team has to be close and friendly in order for us to succeed.

All members must have self-discipline, a willingness to learn and a desire to improve the experience of other members of RG.

IMPORTANT: Before you apply, make sure to let your squad leader know that you have the intention of applying to selection as to prevent any confusion in case you do get selected.

If you meet the requirements stated above and feel like you encompass the traits we are looking for, send Nelson a PM on the forums with the following:

Squad:

Role:

How long have you been in RG:

How long have you been in your squad:

Why do you want to join Vegas:

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 31st, 2017.

We look forward to your applications!

• Andrews, Mars, Helios and 13 others like this

Non ducor, duco

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!