•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Daveo1996 (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 13:26) You don't say things like that....
@  warpedrazer (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 15:35) happy birthday helios
@  Helios (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 15:46) thnx :)
@  Thehelloguy (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 16:57) I am breaking the law :D
@  Andrews (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 18:11) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Sabre. View Sabre's Profile
@  Andrews (Sat 14 Oct 17 - 13:44) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Spaz. View Spaz's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 09:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Mlynek. View Mlynek's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 14:40) send me a message on steam today guys and I will send you your prizes :)
@  Mozzy (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 20:24) ALL RED and Gambler medivac
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 20:58) Sorry about any problems guys, I'll get a new template to work off of and hopefully that'll sort out the problems
@  stabcon (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 23:02) no dramas, great mission and great effort by all
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 11:26) My Red team witnessed a cool moment last night.
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 11:26) AA gun on back of truck north of town, friendly heli moving in, and just in time Vegas guy steps over the crest and takes it out
@  Sheppard (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 14:16) @Jay-Eff Picture or it didn't happen :D
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 14:52) Didn't get any record of it I'm afraid!
@  Andrews (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 16:56) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force SandyMick. View SandyMick's Profile
@  Andrews (Tue 17 Oct 17 - 19:40) @Jay-Eff I believe!
@  Villhelm (Wed 18 Oct 17 - 11:53) If i ran a Zeus Mission Friday would people be up for it? Im thinking one of the newer maps
@  Sam (Wed 18 Oct 17 - 11:56) Hey Vill, I like the idea... Let us know :)
@  Sireuz (Wed 18 Oct 17 - 15:24) @Vill Yes, definetly :)

Photo

[NEWS] Vegas Selection 2017

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 CAESAR

CAESAR

Mr Vegas

• LEADER

• 793 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 15:44

POPULAR

jy3dk8w.png

SF ODA-V

Vegas are the first spear in the Reality Gaming Task Force, tasked with reconnaissance and direct action missions. Comprised of Senior and junior NCOs, Vegas encompasses a wealth of ARMA and real world military experience, used to stand as pillars of the community and support the Task Force with advice and training.

Starting April 10th, Vegas will be running its selection for the year of 2017, with tests being put in place to test you and your abilities. These tests will take place on set dates that will be announced once the first applications have been sent in.

Applying to Join:

There are a few set requirements to be able to apply:

• At least 5 months of active duty in RG

• Good attendance

• A professional attitude

Vegas are a small close knit team of 8-10 players who play and train regularly each week.

We expect members of the team to be analytical and considerate of the environment that RG's Dev team have created. Whilst we tend to take missions a bit more seriously and expect better attendance, the team has to be close and friendly in order for us to succeed.

All members must have self-discipline, a willingness to learn and a desire to improve the experience of other members of RG.

IMPORTANT: Before you apply, make sure to let your squad leader know that you have the intention of applying to selection as to prevent any confusion in case you do get selected.

If you meet the requirements stated above and feel like you encompass the traits we are looking for, send CAESAR a PM on the forums with the following:

Squad:

Role:

How long have you been in RG:

How long have you been in your squad:

Why do you want to join Vegas:

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 31st, 2017.

We look forward to your applications!

• Andrews, Mars, Helios and 14 others like this

Non ducor, duco

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 CAESAR

CAESAR

Mr Vegas

• LEADER

• 793 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 18:47

POPULAR

WlJlGj3.jpg

Hello everyone!

Vegas will again be taking applications for Selection for the fall of 2017. Please read the above post with regards to what we are seeking in potential members, this will be a paper/message application only so please make your application the best it can be. Depending on the quality of your application, we will proceed by vetting and authorising the transfer, at this point we will advise you to inform both your Squad Leader and your Commander Officer. 

Squad:

Role:

How long have you been in RG:

How long have you been in your squad:

Why do you want to join Vegas:

Why should we accept you, what can you bring to Vegas:

Please have your application submitted in full by Monday 25th September (25/09/2017)

• The Icarus, Fluffy, stabcon and 4 others like this

Non ducor, duco

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!