•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Refurius (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 11:52) I had a double cheeseburger xxl with bacon as breakfast ... need to keep my biker lines curvy and stuff for the ladys ~ *wiggles with eyebrows
@  The Icarus (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 13:14) Okay, screw this. I am ordering a calzone. Damn you all for making me hungry.
@  Obi (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 13:30) Icarus, haha, I just grabbed a Calzone myself
@  Refurius (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 14:07) When you are at work programming and your programm works ... but you don't know why ...
@  Refurius (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 14:10) btw, why is the time on the shout box not correct? or is it just me?
@  Villhelm (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 14:16) Its on BST, works for me
@  CAESAR (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 14:22) It works, just don't double post.
@  Helios (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 15:39) make sure your timezone is set correctly here: http://forums.realit...e&module=usercp
@  Veged (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 16:16) Never mention the timezone. It keeps confusing us.
@  Helios (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 16:32) You don't wanna know how we use GMT time in the winter and that it is the same as UTC; that GMT+1 = BST in the summer (and we use that time then), but also CET in the winter; and that in the summer, Central Europeans use CEST, which is GMT+2 and BST+1 ?
@  Breacher (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 16:34) What?
@  TAE (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 16:40) RG Standard Time (RGST)
@  Barnes.J (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 17:02) anyone else hyped about CODWWII reveal? here
@  Veged (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 17:08) No
@  Breacher (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 17:10) Never again ( Preorder now and get access to private beta? really ? :D)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 17:25) I would like to be pleasently suprised but im not holding my breath!
@  Daveo1996 (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 20:20) CoD... those were the days, really hope they go back to the way they were. My guess is that it will take them another 2/3 games before they actually make good content like they used to.
@  Jay-Eff (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 20:33) Looks good from a SP POV. Not hard to please me with a game in that setting. Will be interesting to see how a later MP trailer looks
@  Brooks (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 20:33) putting money on this being their plan all along. Make terrible games so people slowly stop playing becasue they want "the old days" and then make a game like that to make a fortune!
@  Thehelloguy (Wed 26 Apr 17 - 21:49) Im looking forward to seeing more gameplay! Happy they are going back to WWII

Photo
EVENT

[EVENT - SUN] Jagged Alliance [12 MAR - 6PM]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mars

Mars

Task Force Commander

• DEVELOPER

• 1,046 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 21:39

UqPSCUY.jpg

by [RG]Mars

This mission is using the reduced RG mod pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION JAGGED ALLIANCE

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 06/03/2017
ISSUING STATION: NATO

ISSUING OFFICIAL: SACEUR
COMMANDING OFFICER: Major Mars
OPERATIONAL AREA: North Pakistan Mountains (Takistan Map)

SITUATION
Tribal rebels are attempting to launch a new offensive in the northern mountain ranges of Pakistan. They have pushed deep thorough the area and now threaten to overwhelm local forces and seize a sizeable and strategically important airfield. In a rare move, NATO has agreed to send ground support to assist the government forces and shore up the area. Pakistan is already suffering instability and it is increasingly seen as a nuclear equipped world flashpoint that is being pushed by several factions.

Taskforce RG Task
RG are being brought in to bolster local government forces and secure the friendly airbase and surrounding area.

Enemy Forces:
Surprisingly well equipped militia operating an insurgency of infiltration and hit and run. They are lead by an experienced commander that is known soften entrenched enemy positions and probe for weakness before committing forces to overwhelm local areas. They have access to armour in low numbers, Russian and NATO style weapons and are backed by GRAD rockets and mortars.

Equipment:
RG will have the following available:

2+2 Blackhawk
1+1 A-10
1x Seara
1x NSVT 12.7mm
1x AH-6M-L Littlebird
1x MH-6M Littlebird
Trucks

Repair and refuel is present at the airfield.

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
Ground Ops

Talon:
CAS
Logistics
Heavy Weapons

Vegas:
QRF

RGTF Intent:
Counter the insurgency
Defend the airfield and surrounding area

ROE: Weapons tight

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

Mods and settings: This mission we'll be using a slimmed down version of our regular modpack and we'll be using the following mods:

• CBA
  • ACRE
  • CUP
  • RHSAFRF
  • RHSUSF
  • RHSGREF
  • RG PACK EUROPA
  • Optionals allowed: STHUD & HRP

• Helios and bone like this

"Sometimes I feel like the guy who's turned up to an earthquake with a dustpan and brush..."
ZztURYm.jpg

D8_Supporter.jpg

d7support.jpgd6.jpg

d5.jpgd4.jpg

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,419 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:02