•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Helios (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 15:42) lol
@  Helios (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 15:42) prabably yes
@  warpedrazer (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 15:44) dave yes thats it was on about :D
@  Veged (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:13) Killer is Dead free on HB
@  Veged (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:16) The A-10 Video seems familiar to mine a couple weeks ago
@  BilboD (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:25) Yes Warped, I use a Steamlink for some games
@  The Icarus (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:44) Don't remember seeing that Veged. :( Oh well.
@  Thehelloguy (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 22:08) A peak on the new DLC for Arma III! :D
@  Veged (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 09:25) No worries Icarus. Lawsuit is already filed and should arrive soon.
@  The Icarus (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 13:44) Yeah, I'll just hand it to TAE.
@  Guss (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 15:25) What will be the timeframe for tonight,
@  TAE (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 16:00) Sure, toss 'em my way. My lawyers are bored anyways ;)
@  Villhelm (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 17:01) 7 30/45
@  Guss (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 17:36) I hope I'll make it. It has been way too long.
@  chrisob (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 18:21) https://youtu.be/7iI...E1IwxNzExMjAxNw
@  Andrews (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 20:13) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force seba4025. View seba4025's Profile
@  Andrews (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 20:53) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force ecr3235. View ecr3235's Profile
@  CAESAR (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 22:22) Thanks for the mission Will. Well done everyone!
@  BilboD (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 22:25) Thanks for organising the mission, I know a lot goes on behind the scenes and you work hard to build immersion
@  Andrews (Sat 18 Nov 17 - 06:00) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Shawnturner. View Shawnturner's Profile

Photo
EVENT

[EVENT] White Rabbit [12 FEB - 6PM]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,598 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 17:15

JKYCZsj.jpg

by [RG]Helios

This mission is using a limited modpack - read post below

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION HIGHLINE

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 09/02/17
ISSUING STATION: NATO Command
ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews

COMMANDING OFFICER: Maj.Mars

SITUATION
Over the past few weeks, Italian renegade forces have pushed Greek forces back across Lemnos, gaining significant ground. Greek commanders have staged a calculated retreat and were holding a defensive line waiting for reinforcements. NATO forces have just landed. The NATO task force has requested urgent reinforcements to launch a counter attack, that will be capable of taking out the hostile command, and control HQ at the Lemnos International Airport. The core of the reinforcements will be forces from Taskforce RG.

RG Taskforce Task
TFRG will deploy as a US Army force at Molos Airfield, then assault Paros (209169), where it seems the Italian forward command post is located at. We must seize the command post, destroy the enemy AA and artillery battery located around the town and then hold the town until friendly NATO mechanised forces reinforce the position.
After securing Paros, TF will then deploy to assault the airfield. Once the airfield has been secured, TFRG will assume a defensive posture and defend against any hostile attempts to retake the airfield till friendly forces are able to break through to your position.

Enemy Forces:
Enemy forces are well armed and equiped. They possess both mechanised and amrourd support units, though their air support is weak. They do have AA capabilities.

Equipment:
RGTF have the following available

Ground 
1 + 1 Bradley
4x M113 (M2)
1x HMMWV M2
2x HMMWV unarmed

Air
1 + 1 UH60 MEV

(1x AH64D)

Support
Support vehicles on base.

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
Ground operations

Talon:
Logistics
CAS

Vegas:
Forward Recon
As per command

RGTF Intent:
Capture the enemies forward command post
Secure the airfield
Maintain ownership of the airfield until reinforcements arrive

ROE: Weapons Tight
Civilians have started to return to their homes, and may be present in towns and villages along the way. However, Intel reports that these is still a sentiment of distrust amongst the local population, as they view NATO as bringing further bloodshed to Lemnos. Civilians are not be be fired upon, unless they pose a clear and present danger.

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

“Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.”
  • Mars and TAE like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

• DEVELOPER

• 1,598 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 17:21

This mission will be used again as a testing opportunity of our mods. The mods we'll use for this mission:
  • CBA
  • TFAR
  • ALIVE
  • RHSUSF
  • RHSAFRF
  • RHSGREF
  • ACE
TFAR can be downloaded from here: https://github.com/m...9.12/0.9.12.zip
ACE, if you haven't downloaded it yet for last wednesday, can be found here: https://github.com/a.../ace3_3.8.3.zip

On Saturday evening there will be a crash course for everyone interested in how to use the new radio mod. Separate announcement will be available soon. If you have any question, find me on TS or steam.

Regards,

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#3 Helios

Helios

• DEVELOPER

• 1,598 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:50

XBHIryi.jpg

Recruits and reserves - Please notice your squad assignment in the above post. If you have been slotted in a squad you may go straight to their TS room when you connect to the server instead of waiting in the recruits and reserves channel.

Those with a 'Reserve#' marker against their name will be on the reserves list and should wait in the reserves and recruits TS channel for a slot if available. You will be slotted at 17:45 to any TF slot that is open at that time in ranked order (i.e. Reserve 1 will be placed first, then reserve 2 etc.)
  • Mars, TAE and Barnes.J like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!