•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jammer (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 10:38) congrats Guss! this blue beret thingie sounds oddly familiar though...
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 11:13) congrats Guss when do you get a gustov?
@  Andrews (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 15:25) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force coasulfeme. View coasulfeme's Profile
@  Guss (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 17:02) A gustov? :P what is that supposed to be?
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 21:13) You know what Guss! If I knew this was gonna be a test on spelling I would have brought a pencil!
@  Sobchak (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 21:20) Wait kimbo.. You play arma with one of the apple pen's? That explains everything! JK JK, u know its luv!
@  Sam (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 07:39) I think Kimbo was referring to the 84mm Carl Gustav ;)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 08:28) Good luck today all!
@  Andrews (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 12:22) Ready for battle and have some extra ammo https://i.imgur.com/po5lyDu.jpg
@  Andrews (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 13:55) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Aaronpl. View Aaronpl's Profile
@  Guss (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 17:17) Ah that would explain a lot :P i only wish. Only received An FNC to do my training with.
@  Seanster (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 20:54) https://youtu.be/swjYGaVZ2ZU
@  Greeny1911 (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 21:12) was just about to ask for that footage
@  Thehelloguy (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 21:25) Comedy gold tonight!
@  Wessy_NLD (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 21:27) Hahaha great one guy's
@  Callum (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 21:33) Loved the mission Daveo, here's an intense part w/ added Villhelm reaction at the end!
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 23:06) Thanks all, already starting to work on part 3 of the saga :)
@  CAESAR (Mon 25 Sep 17 - 07:28) Well done dudes
@  bone (Mon 25 Sep 17 - 10:50) ~ removed due to shoutbox lag
@  bone (Mon 25 Sep 17 - 10:51) Yeah nice one Daveo. I liked the pacing and variety in encounters, keep it up!

Photo
TRAINING

[TRAINING] AGENDA 8th Feb

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,557 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 15:17

TSoFno2.jpg

WN9audl.png

Wednesday 08/02/17 - Schedule and Agenda

Training

19:00-21:00hrs (BST)

All recruits or any member that has not completed BCT is to report to 1lt.Tae to be assigned onto basic training for the first hour

!! We'll be using a limited modpack - read below !!

Schedule

• 18:45- Numbers Report & NCO Briefing
  • 18:55- Recruit Assignment & Load Onto Server
  • 19:00- Taskforce Briefing
  • 19:05- Training Begins
  • 20:45- Training End & Debrief

Agenda

ALL:

Combined Training - Training mission to hone our skills and try and recreate last sundays tech issues at the same time - lead by Cpt.Helios

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

Status update: We're currently facing some real game-braking braking bugs. Bugs that cause crashes and ruin our fun - and that is something we can not allow to happen.
One of the issue is the 3FPS bug. This is an ARMA related bug and is something I can't do anything about. BI is searching for a fix.
An other bug is the complete crashing of ARMA or the black-out of the game and this is cause by our mods. This is something we can and will try to fix. Therefor, we'll use this training as a first attempt to find out what's causing our pain as I can't simulate this on my own or with just a handful of guys. 
Mods and settings: This training we'll be using a slimmed down version of our regular modpack and we'll be using the following mods:
  • CBA
  • ACRE
  • ALIVE
  • RHSAFRF
  • RHSUSF
  • RHSGREF
  • ACE
All but ACE are our regular mods. You can download ACE here: LINK
At RG we always have tried to prevent unneeded updates of our modspacks and the continuous downloading of mods, but there is no other way right now. No other mods besides the mods here-above will be allowed on the server on Wednesday. If you have any issues with setting up this mods set, please let me know and I'll help you through it. NCO's and section leaders, can you make sure all your guys are aware of this modset for Wednesday pls?
We need all the men we can get on the server to really stress test it out. Thank you all for your help ans patience and my apologies for the inconvenience in advance.
  • Andrews, Mars and zepplin1 like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TRAINING

Change Theme!