•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Helios (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 15:42) lol
@  Helios (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 15:42) prabably yes
@  warpedrazer (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 15:44) dave yes thats it was on about :D
@  Veged (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:13) Killer is Dead free on HB
@  Veged (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:16) The A-10 Video seems familiar to mine a couple weeks ago
@  BilboD (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:25) Yes Warped, I use a Steamlink for some games
@  The Icarus (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 20:44) Don't remember seeing that Veged. :( Oh well.
@  Thehelloguy (Thu 16 Nov 17 - 22:08) A peak on the new DLC for Arma III! :D
@  Veged (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 09:25) No worries Icarus. Lawsuit is already filed and should arrive soon.
@  The Icarus (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 13:44) Yeah, I'll just hand it to TAE.
@  Guss (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 15:25) What will be the timeframe for tonight,
@  TAE (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 16:00) Sure, toss 'em my way. My lawyers are bored anyways ;)
@  Villhelm (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 17:01) 7 30/45
@  Guss (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 17:36) I hope I'll make it. It has been way too long.
@  chrisob (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 18:21) https://youtu.be/7iI...E1IwxNzExMjAxNw
@  Andrews (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 20:13) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force seba4025. View seba4025's Profile
@  Andrews (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 20:53) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force ecr3235. View ecr3235's Profile
@  CAESAR (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 22:22) Thanks for the mission Will. Well done everyone!
@  BilboD (Fri 17 Nov 17 - 22:25) Thanks for organising the mission, I know a lot goes on behind the scenes and you work hard to build immersion
@  Andrews (Sat 18 Nov 17 - 06:00) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Shawnturner. View Shawnturner's Profile

Photo
EVENT

[EVENT - SUN] FOGLIGHT [Jan 22 - 6PM]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mars

Mars

Task Force Commander

• DEVELOPER

• 1,094 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 20:49

tSNTaB8.jpg

by [RG] Villhelm

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION FOGLIGHT

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 16/12/2017
ISSUING STATION: VAERNES AIR STATION

ISSUING OFFICIAL: Norwegian Air Command
COMMANDING OFFICER: Generalmajor Gustavson (Luftforsvaret)
OPERATIONAL AREA: Triassica (Panthera)

SITUATION

Following some training with our comrades in the Norwegian army we have been flown to the island of Triassica in order to help the civilian police force investigate a number of dissappearances. No Aircraft entering the mountainous region has yet returned and RG has been tasked with discovering the source (Satellite coverage is also unavailable). Due to the sensitive nature of the operation strict controls have been placed on our equipment and rules of engagement. Due to the problem with our air assets they will be given only limited access to the AO. The Norwegians dont want us stamping on their flowers so be careful. We note there is a power outage in this area

Taskforce RG Task

Find the crashsites and discover what happened to them

Enemy Forces:

The weather is pretty foggy? Low visibility. No enemy troops in AO. Ground is also very unforgiving.

Equipment:
RG will have the following available:

Merlins x6 (Various)

Littlebird MH-6-M (unarmed) x1

MQ12 Falcon x1

UGV (unarmed) x2

Large numbers of Flares/Illumination for aiding the local populace

The following equipment restrictions apply:

No HE or HEAT rockets are to be taken on mission, Illum rounds will be supplied for aid.

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
Main Search Party

Talon:
Logistics, Drone Support

Vegas:

As Per Command, QRF duties if weather/zone is relaxed

RGTF Intent:
Find the Crashsites

Investigate the disturbance

ROE: Weapons Hold
This area is of outstanding natural beauty and is extremely important to the norwegians. No HE or HEAT rockets are to be taken into the area and other explosives must be used as a final resort ONLY. We do not want to be banned from coming back.

Flight Restriction: Do not cross the red line without explicit permission of Highroller

Spoiler

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

• Andrews and Helios like this

"Sometimes I feel like the guy who's turned up to an earthquake with a dustpan and brush..."
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,598 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:40

CHKQqeI.jpg

Recruits and reserves - Please notice your squad assignment in the above post. If you have been slotted in a squad you may go straight to their TS room when you connect to the server instead of waiting in the recruits and reserves channel.

Those with a 'Reserve#' marker against their name will be on the reserves list and should wait in the reserves and recruits TS channel for a slot if available. You will be slotted at 17:45 to any TF slot that is open at that time in ranked order (i.e. Reserve 1 will be placed first, then reserve 2 etc.)
  • Mars and TAE like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!