•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jammer (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 10:38) congrats Guss! this blue beret thingie sounds oddly familiar though...
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 11:13) congrats Guss when do you get a gustov?
@  Andrews (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 15:25) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force coasulfeme. View coasulfeme's Profile
@  Guss (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 17:02) A gustov? :P what is that supposed to be?
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 21:13) You know what Guss! If I knew this was gonna be a test on spelling I would have brought a pencil!
@  Sobchak (Sat 23 Sep 17 - 21:20) Wait kimbo.. You play arma with one of the apple pen's? That explains everything! JK JK, u know its luv!
@  Sam (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 07:39) I think Kimbo was referring to the 84mm Carl Gustav ;)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 08:28) Good luck today all!
@  Andrews (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 12:22) Ready for battle and have some extra ammo https://i.imgur.com/po5lyDu.jpg
@  Andrews (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 13:55) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Aaronpl. View Aaronpl's Profile
@  Guss (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 17:17) Ah that would explain a lot :P i only wish. Only received An FNC to do my training with.
@  Seanster (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 20:54) https://youtu.be/swjYGaVZ2ZU
@  Greeny1911 (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 21:12) was just about to ask for that footage
@  Thehelloguy (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 21:25) Comedy gold tonight!
@  Wessy_NLD (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 21:27) Hahaha great one guy's
@  Callum (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 21:33) Loved the mission Daveo, here's an intense part w/ added Villhelm reaction at the end!
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 24 Sep 17 - 23:06) Thanks all, already starting to work on part 3 of the saga :)
@  CAESAR (Mon 25 Sep 17 - 07:28) Well done dudes
@  bone (Mon 25 Sep 17 - 10:50) ~ removed due to shoutbox lag
@  bone (Mon 25 Sep 17 - 10:51) Yeah nice one Daveo. I liked the pacing and variety in encounters, keep it up!

Photo
EVENT

[EVENT-SUN] Operation Firestorm [10 JAN - 6PM]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,557 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 19:46

l7zForX.jpg

by [RG]Helios

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION 'FIRESTORM'

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 10/01/2017
ISSUING STATION: HIGHROLLER

ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews
COMMANDING OFFICER: Capt.Mars

OPERATIONAL AREA: Takharim Distric - Afghanistan (Al Rayek map)

SITUATION
Points to keep in mind when building an outpost on foreign lands: Choose the highground, have an overwatch close by, LZ within the base, different layers of protection, descend travel time from QRF to base,....
COP Golden has all but that. Located in a valley with high ridges on all sides, the soldiers stationed at COP Golden are feeling like fish in a fishbowl. There was no place inside the base for an LZ so that has been place outside the base, open to everyone. No overwatch could be build due to the terrain and in practice, the QRF takes 40 to 60 minutes to arrive on scene. Everyone on the ground urged to have the base closed, but some analyst in his cubical office has decided that this is the best spot to help the locals and win political votes as well. So COP Golden is not moving.
Since day one COP golden has been under attack. Small probes here and there, testing the defenses of the COP. In hindsight, we all should have known they were preparing for the big one.
This morning all hell broke lose. Just after call to prayer, enemy forces attacked en-masse with intentions to overrun the base and kill everyone inside. Coming from all directions and having the advantage of height, the enemy force has already killed nearly 50% of US forces present in the base. Although the soldier are fighting hard to keep the enemy away, they are in a losing battle.

An urgent call has been sent from Golden to FOB ARGI for help.

Taskforce RG Task
With the US QRF still enroute and at least 40 min out, RGTF is the closed to assist. We need to move towards COP Golden and secure it before the enemy is able to overrun the base.

Enemy Forces:
Religious fanatics armed with Russian style weapons and vehicles. DShK's have been heard, though threat of AA is low.

Equipment:
RG will have the following available:
  • 1x AH64-D Apache
  • 1x Merlin CSAR
  • 1x Merlin Transport (18 pax)
  • 2x Wildcat CAS (6 pax)
  • 2x M109A7
Refuel and rearm vehicles are available at the airbase.

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:
  • Ground operations
Talon:
  • Logistics \ CAS \ Heavy Weapons
Vegas:
  • reconnaissance
  • As per command
RGTF Intent:
  • Secure COP Golden
  • Secure Surrounding area
  • Extract wounded soldiers to FOB ARGI for treatment
  • Await QRF to take over base protection
ROE: Weapons tight
Civilians are present throughout the area

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

'hell has laid an egg, and it just hatched'
  • Mars and Avilash like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,557 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:28

6evM7ip.jpg

Recruits and reserves - Please notice your squad assignment in the above post. If you have been slotted in a squad you may go straight to their TS room when you connect to the server instead of waiting in the recruits and reserves channel.

Those with a 'Reserve#' marker against their name will be on the reserves list and should wait in the reserves and recruits TS channel for a slot if available. You will be slotted at 17:45 to any TF slot that is open at that time in ranked order (i.e. Reserve 1 will be placed first, then reserve 2 etc.)
  • Mars and TAE like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!