•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Villhelm (Mon 18 Sep 17 - 14:09) Not bad flying mozzy, although that radar being on is a little risky! you can be seen by every passive radar within about 16km with that thing on!
@  Mozzy (Mon 18 Sep 17 - 17:59) Thanks Vil, but that radar feature is something that seems to bamboozle us. If it's off, we see nothing :mellow:
@  The Icarus (Mon 18 Sep 17 - 21:19) Coding for RGTA Malden. :) Got a firing range in the works where you can select 'number of targets and time to complete the range'. :)
@  Villhelm (Tue 19 Sep 17 - 08:43) It tracks targets that turn radar on, so you have to use it very sneakily. Also having active radar on makes it so much easier to radar lock you. Possibly try outpacing or outclimibing the shikra too, the F18 has a ridiculous acceleration
@  Mozzy (Tue 19 Sep 17 - 10:43) True, probably would be a good training topic at some point
@  Villhelm (Tue 19 Sep 17 - 10:54) Immore than happy to teach how it works from a game standpoint but I'll leave the skills to you, I'll draft a document
@  Daveo1996 (Tue 19 Sep 17 - 11:18) Gambler teaching Talon how to fly... this isn't going to end well :P
@  Slysi (Tue 19 Sep 17 - 11:38) .
@  Mozzy (Tue 19 Sep 17 - 12:09) Thanks Vill :)
@  Villhelm (Tue 19 Sep 17 - 12:51) Im not teaching anyone to fly, lord knows i cant do that outside the MELB (which is the easiest thing in the world) but i do test most things to death and if we have the F18 in the pack may as well use it, im going to stop flooding the chatbox now
@  pvt_p3te (Tue 19 Sep 17 - 13:59) Flying faster than 250km/h in a hot AO usually helps to not get shot down Mozzy ;)
@  CAESAR (Tue 19 Sep 17 - 21:36) That's classified ma'am.
@  stealthywarrior (Wed 20 Sep 17 - 11:00) training server
@  Andrews (Wed 20 Sep 17 - 12:10) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Goliath11. View Goliath11's Profile
@  Mozzy (Wed 20 Sep 17 - 17:39) Anyone else struggling to get onto the training server? 10 mins of loading and multiple attempts to no avail
@  Anto (Wed 20 Sep 17 - 17:49) Use server 1 - operations for training tonight . . .
@  stabcon (Wed 20 Sep 17 - 20:01) Apologies to all for the technical issues tonight. Wont happen again!
@  Andrews (Wed 20 Sep 17 - 20:31) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force DavidGaiming. View DavidGaiming's Profile
@  Andrews (Wed 20 Sep 17 - 21:20) well done at training tonight all and thanks for helping to keep RG strong
@  A.Shepard (Wed 20 Sep 17 - 21:57) Me: It's good to have power again! FPL: Be a shame if something happened to it.

Photo
EVENT

[EVENT - SUN] Three Kings [11DEC - 6PM]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mars

Mars

Task Force Commander

• DEVELOPER

• 1,093 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:07

xaMN2Fn.jpg

by [RG]Mars

This mission is using the standard RG mod and map pack.

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

OPERATION 'THREE KINGS'

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
ISSUE DATE: 06/12/2016
ISSUING STATION: NATO

ISSUING OFFICIAL: SACEUR
COMMANDING OFFICER: Capt.Mars

OPERATIONAL AREA: Magerøya - Norway (Napf Winter map)

SITUATION
Yesterday NATO command received a priority intelligence package from MI6 pertaining to a highly sophisticated and organised operation on the island of Magerøya in northern Norway. While details are stretchy at best, chatter suggests an advanced and well funded smuggling operation under way. Details have been gathered that an extremely sensitive and precious package has been moved from an unknown origin, through Russia and is currently in a quiet Norwegian port being loaded onto a civilian vessel to move it further West. While the contents are unknown, due to the level of security, secrecy and chatter, there is real fear the package could be nuclear material being moved for a dirty bomb strike against a Western target.

A group of men, known only as the 3 kings, are thought to be behind the operation. Currently MI6 and CIA agencies have no intelligence on who these men are or where they came from.

Being beyond local special forces ability to deal with, the Norwegian government has asked for NATO help. RG, on low asset and winter training in Finland, are the only unit in a position to respond in time. NATO has asked RG relocate to Magerøya and intercept the package

Taskforce RG Task
Move North and route the enemy militia. kill/capture the 3 kings and recover the 'package'.

Enemy Forces:
MI6 reports the enemy to be mainly made up of militia forces, mercenaries and former regulars. They do believe they are being backed by a small core of converted regular infantry and at least 1 highly trained special forces squad is known to be operating as close protection for the package.

Equipment:
RG will have the following available:
Air assets:

• 2x CH-47F Chinook
  • 1x UH60M MEV
  • 4x AH-6M-L Little bird
  • 2x AH6m-M Little bird

Refuel and repair vehicles are available at the airbase.

MISSION
----------------------
Operational Plan
As per command

Squad operational intent
Gambler:

• Ground operations

Talon:

• Logistics \ CAS

Vegas:

• reconnaissance
  • As per command

RGTF Intent:

• Recover the package
  • Route the enemy
  • Kill\capture the 3 kings
  • Gather inteligence

ROE: Weapons tight
Civilians are present throughout the island

COMMAND AND CONTROL
----------------------
Highroller will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA:

CK9Kaq0.png

'In the depth of winter I finally learnt that in me there was an invincible summer' - Albert Camus

• Helios, Thehelloguy, Mozzy and 1 other like this

"Sometimes I feel like the guy who's turned up to an earthquake with a dustpan and brush..."
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,552 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:22

bd2gF46.jpg

Recruits and reserves - Please notice your squad assignment in the above post. If you have been slotted in a squad you may go straight to their TS room when you connect to the server instead of waiting in the recruits and reserves channel.

Those with a 'Reserve#' marker against their name will be on the reserves list and should wait in the reserves and recruits TS channel for a slot if available. You will be slotted at 17:45 to any TF slot that is open at that time in ranked order (i.e. Reserve 1 will be placed first, then reserve 2 etc.)

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Change Theme!