•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Helios (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:02) o7
@  Thehelloguy (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:04) o7
@  Pterolatypus (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:07) o7
@  Jammer (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:19) o7
@  Andrews (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:22) SALUTE! o7
@  Mozzy (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:24) o7
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:25) For those that missed the end transmission!
@  Thehelloguy (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:26) I really enjoyed that alot of us in the end went to the edge and saluted
@  Andrews (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:34) COMMENT AND LIKE!
@  Jay-Eff (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:07) Well, if the Dark Knight can be last seen carrying a bomb...we hope for that telling nod outside a Parisien cafe
@  Viktor (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:25) so... what about that traitor who lead to all this? We still have a loose end to tie
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:43) Did someone take Tae's Nades from him tonight? :D
@  Breacher (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 23:49) I saved his life with a nade! I think he got a live demonstration of when to use a nade :D
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 04:10) I think you just made up for getting me killed on your other bunker by a nade
@  Kaleo (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 07:10) Breacher is a give and take kind of guy
@  Obi (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 08:58) TAE, I'd like to get my bullet back from your arm. It was a special bullet. My lucky bullet.
@  Villhelm (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:54) I think by this point TAE has about a magazine of my lucky bullets in him :P
@  Sobchak (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:59) Vil you have my first bullet ever fired during a mission, and thats not even a joke..
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 10:09) I keep those, I have a nice collection
@  Brooks (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 12:33) Obi you're making quite the list of people you have shot!

Photo
FEATURED

[MODS] Mods used by RealityGaming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Helios

Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• DEVELOPER

• 1,483 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:23

POPULAR

fp_2.jpg

ARMA 3 Modification Files

There are a lot of modifications available for ARMA 3, and we in RG (Reality Gaming) uses several as well to enhance our gameplay. These can be small sound or vehicle mods, or can be big overhaul mods like RHS and our own internally build modpack. We try to find a balance on our updates as well, just to make you no-one is forced to download new mods every week and that we also don't lag behind to much with outdated mods.

Once you've been given access to the files by completing your interview phase, you can download the mods from the download section. The 'Required Mods' are the files you must have installed in order to play on our servers. The 'Optional Mods' are the mods that are allowed on the server to be used, but are not required.

Please note that you can only use the mods we have on our website. Since we update the mods on our own timeframe, you can't use the Steam Workshop, nor mods updated with A3Sync from other sources.

If there is an update of mods, the DEV Team, and only the DEV Team, will let everyone know what to update when. This way everyone will be on the same version at all time. If you are on a different version, our server will kick you.

Installation of the mods is easy. Download the required files from our website and copy the extracted folder (the folder you need starts with an '@', so @RG_pack and @ALiVE,...) to your main ARMA 3 Directory.

Important to note is that, within the @RG_Pack folder, there is a folder called 'userconfig'. This folder needs to be copied over to the main ARMA 3 directory as well.

If you have any problems installing the mods, do not hesitate to contact any staff member within RG to help you with this.

READ ME URGENT: (By Andrews)

RG Use a mod set that works well together. Our mods are rarely the latest version due to creators updating frequently.

DISABLE ALL AUTO UPDATE ON YOUR MODS (STEAM WORK SHOP / PLAY WITH SIX) AND DOWNLOAD ALL CONTENT FROM THE RG WEBSITE ONLY.

Failure to do so may have you arriving for training or ops with improper or incomparable kit. It is each members responsibility to make sure they have the right mods at the right time.

• Andrews, Mars, TAE and 9 others like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FEATURED

Change Theme!