Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  backstabbr (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 13:51) Is liberation happening tonight?
@  stabcon (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 14:54) it can if you make it happen!
@  backstabbr (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 15:01) Lets make it happen then! :) 19:00? Who's in? Let's raze a small village.
@  backstabbr (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 15:06) Understood. Anyone up for liberation at 19:00?
@  William (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 15:47) Cutlass Killing it during Mechanized Assault
@  stabcon (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 16:07) really nice comms in the squad through that, great job!
@  Whigital (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 19:00) @KIMBO-MK-1 piloting heli -> https://imgur.com/gallery/k1i5See
@  Gandalf (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 19:19) Flying helo that way is just one of his many extraordinary skills ;)
@  Daveo1996 (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 19:24) F1 2015 is free on humblebundle :)
@  Daveo1996 (Thu 22 Mar 18 - 19:34) I think it is time for some Liberation
@  T.Perkins (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 10:08) Love that you guys say when there is free games! Ive been wanting to get a racing game for some time, now I have one for free! Thanks Dave!
@  Villhelm (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 11:24) If you lot have any issues with the D10 pack drop me a PM. Ill have an FAQ up tonight
@  Robio (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 12:16) @Villhelm Look correct? https://i.imgur.com/gmWx5Pu.jpg
@  stabcon (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 12:20) all good @robio
@  Robio (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 12:41) Good. I've exported my preset if anybody wants it.
@  Villhelm (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 15:04) Looks good but yeah let's keep it off the Vox, drop me a PM for anything D10 related
@  bambam99 (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 15:05) people are being oppressed join Liberation server ASAP :)
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 16:22) wow guess what's back https://youtu.be/xCwwxNbtK6Y #Sweep the leg!
@  bambam99 (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 16:34) yes!! about time. Focus Danial San, really looking forward to it :ph34r:
@  The Icarus (Fri 23 Mar 18 - 17:49) Looking to go onto Lib around 18:30

[MODS] Mods used by RealityGaming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Helios

Forum Daddy - Taskforce Command

• 1,683 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:23

ARMA 3 Modification Files

There are a lot of modifications available for ARMA 3, and we in RG (Reality Gaming) uses several as well to enhance our gameplay. These can be small sound or vehicle mods, or can be big overhaul mods like RHS and our own internally build modpack. We try to find a balance on our updates as well, just to make you no-one is forced to download new mods every week and that we also don't lag behind to much with outdated mods.

Once you've been given access to the files by completing your interview phase, you can download the mods from the download section. The 'Required Mods' are the files you must have installed in order to play on our servers. The 'Optional Mods' are the mods that are allowed on the server to be used, but are not required.

Please note that you can only use the mods we have on our website. Since we update the mods on our own timeframe, you can't use the Steam Workshop, nor mods updated with A3Sync from other sources.

If there is an update of mods, the DEV Team, and only the DEV Team, will let everyone know what to update when. This way everyone will be on the same version at all time. If you are on a different version, our server will kick you.

Installation of the mods is easy. Download the required files from our website and copy the extracted folder (the folder you need starts with an '@', so @RG_pack and @ALiVE,...) to your main ARMA 3 Directory.

Important to note is that, within the @RG_Pack folder, there is a folder called 'userconfig'. This folder needs to be copied over to the main ARMA 3 directory as well.

If you have any problems installing the mods, do not hesitate to contact any staff member within RG to help you with this.

READ ME URGENT: (By Andrews)

RG Use a mod set that works well together. Our mods are rarely the latest version due to creators updating frequently.

Failure to do so may have you arriving for training or ops with improper or incomparable kit. It is each members responsibility to make sure they have the right mods at the right time.

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FEATURED

Change Theme!