•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Daveo1996 (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 13:26) You don't say things like that....
@  warpedrazer (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 15:35) happy birthday helios
@  Helios (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 15:46) thnx :)
@  Thehelloguy (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 16:57) I am breaking the law :D
@  Andrews (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 18:11) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Sabre. View Sabre's Profile
@  Andrews (Sat 14 Oct 17 - 13:44) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Spaz. View Spaz's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 09:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Mlynek. View Mlynek's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 14:40) send me a message on steam today guys and I will send you your prizes :)
@  Mozzy (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 20:24) ALL RED and Gambler medivac
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 20:58) Sorry about any problems guys, I'll get a new template to work off of and hopefully that'll sort out the problems
@  stabcon (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 23:02) no dramas, great mission and great effort by all
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 11:26) My Red team witnessed a cool moment last night.
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 11:26) AA gun on back of truck north of town, friendly heli moving in, and just in time Vegas guy steps over the crest and takes it out
@  Sheppard (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 14:16) @Jay-Eff Picture or it didn't happen :D
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 14:52) Didn't get any record of it I'm afraid!
@  Andrews (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 16:56) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force SandyMick. View SandyMick's Profile
@  Andrews (Tue 17 Oct 17 - 19:40) @Jay-Eff I believe!
@  Villhelm (Wed 18 Oct 17 - 11:53) If i ran a Zeus Mission Friday would people be up for it? Im thinking one of the newer maps
@  Sam (Wed 18 Oct 17 - 11:56) Hey Vill, I like the idea... Let us know :)
@  Sireuz (Wed 18 Oct 17 - 15:24) @Vill Yes, definetly :)

Photo
NEWS

Bohemia Interactive publishes free weapon pack to Arma 3 Steam Workshop

Official mod Update 1.58

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

• 2,420 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 18:17

arma3_mod_ca.png

In support of the Arma 3 Steam Workshop, Bohemia Interactive deployed an 'official mod' in the form of the free ADR-97 Weapon Pack. A new trailer, which accompanies the ADR's release, demonstrates how easy it is to install user-created content from the Arma 3 Steam Workshop. 

The ADR-97 Weapon Pack consists of a collection of variants of the ADR-97 submachine gun. Inspired by the iconic FN P90, the ADR is a lightweight, highly maneuverable firearm with a high rate of fire, which stands out due to the 50-round magazines positioned on top of the weapon. The ADR-97 comes with inbuilt collimator sights, but some variants can also be fitted with custom optics. 

To add the ADR-97 Weapon Pack to their game, players simply need to visit the official mod's page on the Steam Workshop (via their web browser or the Steam Client), and click on the green 'Subscribe' button, as is demonstrated in the video. Then, when they start Arma 3 from their Steam Library, they can enable the ADR-97 Weapon Pack (and other mods they have installed) via the 'Mods' tab in the Arma 3 Launcher, and run the game. The ADR-97 is now reasy for use; give it a go in the new 3D Scenario Editor! 

Arma 3 - ADR-97 Weapon Pack (Official Steam Workhop Mod) Trailer

In addition, while marching forward on the #RoadToApex, Arma 3 today also received a significant platform update. Highlights of Update 1.58 include the new Apex control preset, the ability to switch between weapons while in movement, an overhaul to Arma 3's difficulty options, an improved system for assigning and managing in-game 'tasks', and continued support for the recently released Eden 3D Editor, as well as a range of other improvements and fixes. The complete changelog is available on the Arma 3 Dev Hub. 

• Obi likes this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Villhelm

Villhelm

Task Force Fairy

• LEADER

• 588 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:05

Weapon handling is really nice, currently doesnt weigh anything so extremely light!

Good weapon, just wish it sounded less like the F2000 we have already

• Obi likes this

villhem.jpg

d6.jpg

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEWS, Official mod Update 1.58

Change Theme!