Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  marius (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 15:36) LOL
@  pvt_p3te (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 15:36) Standard Irish driving there ;)
@  Brooks (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 15:37) Never Forget Goore.
@  Obi (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 16:44) OMG, I was looking for this video the other day. hahahaha
@  Pterolatypus (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 18:17) Dussack be like
@  Lethals (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 19:59) Vegas requests a vehicle, Pete got it covered
@  Obi (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 20:02) Ptero, haha, it makes it better with the accents.
@  oniin (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 20:02) I'm dieing right now love the 1 where daveo is driving the truck
@  Obi (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 20:03) Lethals, I'm dyin
@  Veter (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 20:05) Cant breathe
@  pvt_p3te (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 20:07) I didn't hit no vehicle!
@  Obi (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 20:07) Like the great philosopher, Some White Girl once said: I can't even.
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 22:30) Dussacks view of our "maiden flight"
@  marius (Sun 21 Oct 18 - 22:40) amazing :lol:
@  Henrik (Mon 22 Oct 18 - 09:42) At least it did not flip
@  Obi (Mon 22 Oct 18 - 10:50) I have been laughing about this since it happened.
@  Andrews (Mon 22 Oct 18 - 17:30) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Maki. View Maki's Profile
@  Maki (Mon 22 Oct 18 - 17:32) No sneaking in here ^^
@  Villhelm (Mon 22 Oct 18 - 18:57) Definitely not! Look around, check out some vids and put in an application if you think you like it!
@  Whigital (Mon 22 Oct 18 - 20:56) ACRE updated ....

Photo
NEWS

Bohemia Interactive publishes free weapon pack to Arma 3 Steam Workshop

Official mod Update 1.58

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

Threads
  •   Member Number:

arma3_mod_ca.png

In support of the Arma 3 Steam Workshop, Bohemia Interactive deployed an 'official mod' in the form of the free ADR-97 Weapon Pack. A new trailer, which accompanies the ADR's release, demonstrates how easy it is to install user-created content from the Arma 3 Steam Workshop. 

The ADR-97 Weapon Pack consists of a collection of variants of the ADR-97 submachine gun. Inspired by the iconic FN P90, the ADR is a lightweight, highly maneuverable firearm with a high rate of fire, which stands out due to the 50-round magazines positioned on top of the weapon. The ADR-97 comes with inbuilt collimator sights, but some variants can also be fitted with custom optics. 

To add the ADR-97 Weapon Pack to their game, players simply need to visit the official mod's page on the Steam Workshop (via their web browser or the Steam Client), and click on the green 'Subscribe' button, as is demonstrated in the video. Then, when they start Arma 3 from their Steam Library, they can enable the ADR-97 Weapon Pack (and other mods they have installed) via the 'Mods' tab in the Arma 3 Launcher, and run the game. The ADR-97 is now reasy for use; give it a go in the new 3D Scenario Editor! 

Arma 3 - ADR-97 Weapon Pack (Official Steam Workhop Mod) Trailer

In addition, while marching forward on the #RoadToApex, Arma 3 today also received a significant platform update. Highlights of Update 1.58 include the new Apex control preset, the ability to switch between weapons while in movement, an overhaul to Arma 3's difficulty options, an improved system for assigning and managing in-game 'tasks', and continued support for the recently released Eden 3D Editor, as well as a range of other improvements and fixes. The complete changelog is available on the Arma 3 Dev Hub. 

• Obi and BrantFulk like this

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Villhelm

Villhelm

Commissar Princess

• LEADER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Weapon handling is really nice, currently doesnt weigh anything so extremely light!

Good weapon, just wish it sounded less like the F2000 we have already

• Obi and BrantFulk like this

villhem.jpg

d6.jpg

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEWS, Official mod Update 1.58

DMCA.com Protection Status