•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Andrews (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 20:34) COMMENT AND LIKE!
@  Jay-Eff (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:07) Well, if the Dark Knight can be last seen carrying a bomb...we hope for that telling nod outside a Parisien cafe
@  Viktor (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:25) so... what about that traitor who lead to all this? We still have a loose end to tie
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 21:43) Did someone take Tae's Nades from him tonight? :D
@  Breacher (Sun 25 Jun 17 - 23:49) I saved his life with a nade! I think he got a live demonstration of when to use a nade :D
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 04:10) I think you just made up for getting me killed on your other bunker by a nade
@  Kaleo (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 07:10) Breacher is a give and take kind of guy
@  Obi (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 08:58) TAE, I'd like to get my bullet back from your arm. It was a special bullet. My lucky bullet.
@  Villhelm (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:54) I think by this point TAE has about a magazine of my lucky bullets in him :P
@  Sobchak (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 09:59) Vil you have my first bullet ever fired during a mission, and thats not even a joke..
@  TAE (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 10:09) I keep those, I have a nice collection
@  Brooks (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 12:33) Obi you're making quite the list of people you have shot!
@  L.Banks (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:42) We tend to reserve our bullets for Vegas...
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:48) i have a question
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:48) if i was in the group a few months ago
@  ilanmeiss (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:49) and now want to come back do i need to do somthing special or can i just hop on to trainings and operations?
@  CAESAR (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 13:52) Something something Neo-like reflexes Banks ;)
@  Helios (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 14:14) @ilanmeiss hey, you'll need to reapply as you did first time.
@  Obi (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 14:43) I only shoot the people I Like. Like that time I bombarded Vegas with 40mms long time back. ;)
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 26 Jun 17 - 17:43) SNES mini confirmed

Photo
NEWS

Bohemia Interactive publishes free weapon pack to Arma 3 Steam Workshop

Official mod Update 1.58

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

• 2,379 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 18:17

arma3_mod_ca.png

In support of the Arma 3 Steam Workshop, Bohemia Interactive deployed an 'official mod' in the form of the free ADR-97 Weapon Pack. A new trailer, which accompanies the ADR's release, demonstrates how easy it is to install user-created content from the Arma 3 Steam Workshop. 

The ADR-97 Weapon Pack consists of a collection of variants of the ADR-97 submachine gun. Inspired by the iconic FN P90, the ADR is a lightweight, highly maneuverable firearm with a high rate of fire, which stands out due to the 50-round magazines positioned on top of the weapon. The ADR-97 comes with inbuilt collimator sights, but some variants can also be fitted with custom optics. 

To add the ADR-97 Weapon Pack to their game, players simply need to visit the official mod's page on the Steam Workshop (via their web browser or the Steam Client), and click on the green 'Subscribe' button, as is demonstrated in the video. Then, when they start Arma 3 from their Steam Library, they can enable the ADR-97 Weapon Pack (and other mods they have installed) via the 'Mods' tab in the Arma 3 Launcher, and run the game. The ADR-97 is now reasy for use; give it a go in the new 3D Scenario Editor! 

Arma 3 - ADR-97 Weapon Pack (Official Steam Workhop Mod) Trailer

In addition, while marching forward on the #RoadToApex, Arma 3 today also received a significant platform update. Highlights of Update 1.58 include the new Apex control preset, the ability to switch between weapons while in movement, an overhaul to Arma 3's difficulty options, an improved system for assigning and managing in-game 'tasks', and continued support for the recently released Eden 3D Editor, as well as a range of other improvements and fixes. The complete changelog is available on the Arma 3 Dev Hub. 

• Obi likes this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Villhelm

Villhelm

Task Force Fairy

• LEADER

• 508 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:05

Weapon handling is really nice, currently doesnt weigh anything so extremely light!

Good weapon, just wish it sounded less like the F2000 we have already

• Obi likes this

villhem.jpg

d6.jpg

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEWS, Official mod Update 1.58

Change Theme!