•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Daveo1996 (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 13:26) You don't say things like that....
@  warpedrazer (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 15:35) happy birthday helios
@  Helios (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 15:46) thnx :)
@  Thehelloguy (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 16:57) I am breaking the law :D
@  Andrews (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 18:11) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Sabre. View Sabre's Profile
@  Andrews (Sat 14 Oct 17 - 13:44) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Spaz. View Spaz's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 09:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Mlynek. View Mlynek's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 14:40) send me a message on steam today guys and I will send you your prizes :)
@  Mozzy (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 20:24) ALL RED and Gambler medivac
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 20:58) Sorry about any problems guys, I'll get a new template to work off of and hopefully that'll sort out the problems
@  stabcon (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 23:02) no dramas, great mission and great effort by all
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 11:26) My Red team witnessed a cool moment last night.
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 11:26) AA gun on back of truck north of town, friendly heli moving in, and just in time Vegas guy steps over the crest and takes it out
@  Sheppard (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 14:16) @Jay-Eff Picture or it didn't happen :D
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 14:52) Didn't get any record of it I'm afraid!
@  Andrews (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 16:56) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force SandyMick. View SandyMick's Profile
@  Andrews (Tue 17 Oct 17 - 19:40) @Jay-Eff I believe!
@  Villhelm (Wed 18 Oct 17 - 11:53) If i ran a Zeus Mission Friday would people be up for it? Im thinking one of the newer maps
@  Sam (Wed 18 Oct 17 - 11:56) Hey Vill, I like the idea... Let us know :)
@  Sireuz (Wed 18 Oct 17 - 15:24) @Vill Yes, definetly :)

Photo
NEWS

Bohemia Interactive deploys “Arma” Eau De Combat

april fools

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

• 2,420 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 19:51

arma_eaudecombat_logo.png

Bohemia Interactive deploys "Arma" Eau De Combat
Prague, Czech Republic, Friday April 1st, 2016

Independent game development studio Bohemia Interactive is proud to introduce a game-changing product to complement its critically acclaimed series of military games: "Arma" Eau De Combat. Designed for those who love risk-taking, this brand new perfume appeals to your most basic instincts with the captivating scent of battle.

Offering an unapologetic blend of florals, with a touch of soft gunpowder aroma, topped off with fresh notes of wood, mosses, and dirt, "Arma" Eau De Combat captures the heat of the moment and boosts your chances of victory in the trenches of seduction. Wear this perfume with confidence to throw others off their game. With its distinctive, triangular bottle design, and excellent lasting power, "Arma" Eau De Combat is set to become your provocative weapon of choice,sans compromis. At your service: "Arma" Eau De Combat - The New Fragrance for Players.

"Arma" Eau De Combat is the result of almost a full year of active product development. This process involved an expert team of perfumers, dermatologists, industrial designers, military advisors, and game developers. Their mission: create a perfume that extracts the essence of Arma's core brand philosophy, and combine it with the values ofpassionpurpose, and play. Over 30 prototypes were created before arriving at the final product.

Myrik Greene, Senior VP of Brand Execution at Bohemia Interactive:
"With the Apex expansion already set to become a pinnacle moment for Arma 3, we felt that we should leave no stone unturned, and create a brand experience that stimulates all senses, including smell. "Arma" Eau De Combat expands the horizon of our line up with a synergistic product that enables us to deliver on that promise."

"Arma" Eau De Combat is now available for pre-odor exclusively on the Bohemia Store (limited supply). Visit the official product page at: https://store.bistud...a-eau-de-combat

Packshots

arma_eaudecombat_packshot_00.jpg arma_eaudecombat_packshot_01.jpg arma_eaudecombat_packshot_02.jpg arma_eaudecombat_packshot_03.jpg arma_eaudecombat_packshot_04.jpg arma_eaudecombat_packshot_05.jpg

• Villhelm and warpedrazer like this

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Jammer

Jammer

Pilot

• LEADER

• 99 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 20:27

Kind of have a 1st of April feeling...

• warpedrazer likes this

Posted Image