•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Helios (Thu 12 Oct 17 - 19:12) Thnx all!
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 10:21) anyone Zeusing a mission tonight?
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 10:26) FRIDAY 13th what could go wrong?
@  Thehelloguy (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 12:07) Nothing could go wrong for sure :D
@  Daveo1996 (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 13:26) You don't say things like that....
@  warpedrazer (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 15:35) happy birthday helios
@  Helios (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 15:46) thnx :)
@  Thehelloguy (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 16:57) I am breaking the law :D
@  Andrews (Fri 13 Oct 17 - 18:11) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Sabre. View Sabre's Profile
@  Andrews (Sat 14 Oct 17 - 13:44) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Spaz. View Spaz's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 09:33) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Mlynek. View Mlynek's Profile
@  Andrews (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 14:40) send me a message on steam today guys and I will send you your prizes :)
@  Mozzy (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 20:24) ALL RED and Gambler medivac
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 20:58) Sorry about any problems guys, I'll get a new template to work off of and hopefully that'll sort out the problems
@  stabcon (Sun 15 Oct 17 - 23:02) no dramas, great mission and great effort by all
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 11:26) My Red team witnessed a cool moment last night.
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 11:26) AA gun on back of truck north of town, friendly heli moving in, and just in time Vegas guy steps over the crest and takes it out
@  Sheppard (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 14:16) @Jay-Eff Picture or it didn't happen :D
@  Jay-Eff (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 14:52) Didn't get any record of it I'm afraid!
@  Andrews (Mon 16 Oct 17 - 16:56) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force SandyMick. View SandyMick's Profile

Photo
- - - - -
HELP

Windows 10 update

Best Answer Squeaks , 07 March 2016 - 22:21

I had quite a lot of wierd errors when I upgraded from 7 to 10, the only way I sorted 90% of them was a wipe and clean install of 10.

Not had too many issues since, but I think perhaps the upgrade path left some legacy stuff in which caused my problems, perhaps it's the same with yourself?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guss

Guss

Recruitment Team

• STAFF RECRUITER

• 660 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:30

Hello everyone,

I just tried to update my gaming pc to Windows 10 from windows 7. I did it earlier this weekend with my laptop and everything went fine. Now however I can't change my screen resolution and can't detect my 2nd monitor.

I already disconnected my 2nd monitor and have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest Geforce GTX 660 drivers multiple times and nothing changes. In my device manager it keeps showing a yellow triangle on my GPU and states: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

Can't seem to get it working.

Can anyone help out? Plz? :D

Cheers,

Guss

Posted Image
VETERAN RG MEMBER - MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
"The earth is 75% covered by water, the rest is covered by Guss' AT" - Caesar 2016

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#2 Fluffy

Fluffy

Sergeant

• LEADER

• 115 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 16:48

Had a similar issue recently, with my GTX 660 as well, though mine was caused by something else (not sure what, but managed to get it fixed). To fix my issue i had to download the latest driver and manually install it (i.e not through GeForce Experiance) and make sure it was set to a clean install. I got the latest driver from http://www.geforce.c...s/results/99512 and i think you have to do a custom install, making sure to check the box asking for a clean install.

I'm not sure this will fix your issue, and you may've already tried it but thought i may as well post.

• TAE likes this

d6.jpg
D8_Supporter.jpg

Ttr99sV.png

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#3 Guss

Guss

Recruitment Team

• STAFF RECRUITER

• 660 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 18:43

Okay might try that out. I already did a manual install but choose the express one not the custom so probably not a clean install then.

Posted Image
VETERAN RG MEMBER - MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
"The earth is 75% covered by water, the rest is covered by Guss' AT" - Caesar 2016

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

#4 Squeaks

Squeaks
  • REGISTERED SOLDIER
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 22:21   Best Answer

I had quite a lot of wierd errors when I upgraded from 7 to 10, the only way I sorted 90% of them was a wipe and clean install of 10.

Not had too many issues since, but I think perhaps the upgrade path left some legacy stuff in which caused my problems, perhaps it's the same with yourself?

Posted Image
Posted Image
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HELP

Change Theme!