Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Dan Williams (Sat 14 Sep 19 - 11:56) where can i find the discord server?
@  stabcon (Sat 14 Sep 19 - 12:18) two inches below this chat, click on the discord icon, or click this link https://discord.gg/vAkn92A
@  stabcon (Sat 14 Sep 19 - 12:20) @All if you havent yet signed up for this sunday, please do so!
@  Dan Williams (Sat 14 Sep 19 - 12:49) hahaha lol didn't see it XD
@  stabcon (Sun 15 Sep 19 - 09:33) Mission day!
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 15 Sep 19 - 11:54) Woop woop!
@  Curpling (Sun 15 Sep 19 - 12:41) WIIIII
@  Curpling (Sun 15 Sep 19 - 12:42) Or maybe just... WII
@  William (Sun 15 Sep 19 - 20:29) My heart rate during todays mission
@  The Icarus (Sun 15 Sep 19 - 20:38) Haha, I should get a watch to keep track too. My heart doesn't race much during Arma 3.. But today was an exception. DayZ levels of stress. AWESOME Mission!
@  shrap (Sun 15 Sep 19 - 20:43) really great mission tonight ! :D
@  CAESAR (Sun 15 Sep 19 - 21:19) I spent most of tonight face down in Normandy fields :lol: :(
@  stabcon (Sun 15 Sep 19 - 23:34) lots of awesome footage tonight from the streams, post them up in the thread!
@  Seanster (Mon 16 Sep 19 - 02:39) Night Of Nights
@  Sobchak (Mon 16 Sep 19 - 11:53) Can anyone point me to the correct mod load order? :) It doesnt seem to load the RGessentials properly as the only one.
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Mon 16 Sep 19 - 13:01) @Sobchak good to see your back mate
@  Sobchak (Mon 16 Sep 19 - 14:00) Is server 2 down?
@  Barnes.J (Mon 16 Sep 19 - 14:13) Apparently only Server #1 is online.
@  stabcon (Mon 16 Sep 19 - 15:09) S2 should now be up
@  stabcon (Mon 16 Sep 19 - 19:58) New optional mod available for D11 http://forums.realit...ist/#entry19135

Photo
HELP

Windows 10 update

- - - - -

Best Answer Squeaks , 07 March 2016 - 22:21

I had quite a lot of wierd errors when I upgraded from 7 to 10, the only way I sorted 90% of them was a wipe and clean install of 10.

Not had too many issues since, but I think perhaps the upgrade path left some legacy stuff in which caused my problems, perhaps it's the same with yourself?

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guss

Guss

Recruitment Team

• STAFF RECRUITER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Hello everyone,

I just tried to update my gaming pc to Windows 10 from windows 7. I did it earlier this weekend with my laptop and everything went fine. Now however I can't change my screen resolution and can't detect my 2nd monitor.

I already disconnected my 2nd monitor and have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest Geforce GTX 660 drivers multiple times and nothing changes. In my device manager it keeps showing a yellow triangle on my GPU and states: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

Can't seem to get it working.

Can anyone help out? Plz? :D

Cheers,

Guss

Posted Image
    VETERAN RG MEMBER - MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    "The earth is 75% covered by water, the rest is covered by Guss' AT" - Caesar 2016

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Fluffy

Fluffy
    • ENLISTED INFANTRY

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Had a similar issue recently, with my GTX 660 as well, though mine was caused by something else (not sure what, but managed to get it fixed). To fix my issue i had to download the latest driver and manually install it (i.e not through GeForce Experiance) and make sure it was set to a clean install. I got the latest driver from http://www.geforce.c...s/results/99512 and i think you have to do a custom install, making sure to check the box asking for a clean install.

I'm not sure this will fix your issue, and you may've already tried it but thought i may as well post.

• TAE likes this

Posted Image
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Guss

Guss

Recruitment Team

• STAFF RECRUITER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

Okay might try that out. I already did a manual install but choose the express one not the custom so probably not a clean install then.

Posted Image
    VETERAN RG MEMBER - MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    "The earth is 75% covered by water, the rest is covered by Guss' AT" - Caesar 2016

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Squeaks

Squeaks
    • REGISTERED SOLDIER
    Threads
  •   Member Number:
    ✓  Best Answer

I had quite a lot of wierd errors when I upgraded from 7 to 10, the only way I sorted 90% of them was a wipe and clean install of 10.

Not had too many issues since, but I think perhaps the upgrade path left some legacy stuff in which caused my problems, perhaps it's the same with yourself?

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HELP

DMCA.com Protection Status