•  

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  CAESAR (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 00:39) Nice fight so far guys
@  Helios (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 08:05) Those ruskies sure didn't like us up there at that dam....
@  T.Perkins (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 13:55) I enjoyed Liberation last night, It was fun to have to defend even if it was kinda bs
@  Thehelloguy (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 16:42) Liberation last night was tense. Looking forward for the big next session!
@  The Icarus (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 16:46) Back on liberation!
@  Thehelloguy (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 16:48) Nice Icarus! I will possible join later :)=
@  bone (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 17:49) Company of Heroes 2 for free Click
@  Andrews (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 20:58) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Long Schlong Von Hon Hon. View Long Schlong Von Hon Hon's Profile
@  CAESAR (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 23:26) Thanks for the teamwork today guys. Took some really hard objectives!
@  stabcon (Sat 16 Dec 17 - 23:47) indeed, great efforts all round!
@  The Icarus (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 01:39) Highlight of the night, thanks to Caesar!
@  Long Schlong... (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 01:51) Thank you Andrews
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 02:45) Some liberation highlights that I remembered to record :)
@  CAESAR (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 03:12) The best SFX in the business during Ghostbusters!
@  Helios (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 09:07) Seeing how the invasion liberation of chernarus is going, tonight should be a cakewalk :P
@  Goore (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 11:59) does anyone have footage of us assaulting/charging that last compound while the soviet anthem was blasting?
@  The Icarus (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 15:45) @Goore https://www.twitch.t...526?t=06h13m45s
@  Goore (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 17:01) Thanks Icarus :D
@  Jay-Eff (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 21:13) When Dave forgets it's not Lib and he dresses too casually for an Op http://steamcommunit.../?id=1234962066
@  wmcmahon (Sun 17 Dec 17 - 23:54) Bad quality alert. Cutlass is the best at taking down armour: https://www.twitch.t...909?t=02h12m20s

Photo
NEWS

Year in Review (2015)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andrews

Andrews

Task Force Command

• HEAD ADMIN

• 2,428 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 19:30

POPULAR

REALITY GAMING 2015 YEAR IN REVIEW

logowhite.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

honoured participants and supporters,

On the verge of the new year I would like to leave you all with some closure and acknowledge those who have represented RG at the highest level in 2015. 

This year we have cemented ourselves as a premium international tactical simulations community. Our members have a stable platform to enjoy the games they love, while meeting twice a week to conduct the most organised fun milsim experience available. Our site and it's community features have been used to the fullest, with our members building a precious library of video and photographic content.

logo_transparent.png

With the inclusion of ACE and the Mod Pack, we are now at the level of content we had while using ARMA 2 as our main platform. This has been displayed in the variety of missions and scenarios we have created, with our operations spanning the globe.

Big thanks to the staff and Dev's for providing an amazing show every week, to the officers and nco's for organising our community and looking after their crews, to our supporters for providing games and funding to keep our community alive, to the dedicated members who turn up every week to be part of the Task Force, and finally to our talented members who provide images and videos for us to enjoy and learn from.

As a special mention, we were all very proud of the RG End Game team, who put in time and hard work to represent RG on the world stage.

To mark this event and their dedication, they have been awarded the unique ribbon below. As the first generation of RG tournament participants, you represented the community in style.

endgamepvp2015.jpg

OFFICIAL 2015 YEAR IN REVIEW VIDEO

2016 will be the biggest year for Reality Gaming, yet. Thank you all for being a part of it.