Logo

Toggle shoutbox Task Force Shout Box Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Pterolatypus (Fri 15 Mar 19 - 11:17) Servers coming down for update, standby... Update complete, changelog here
@  Villhelm (Fri 15 Mar 19 - 20:39) https://i.imgur.com/YOIuiSj.jpg < when arma players find out about HALO MCC
@  Refurius (Sat 16 Mar 19 - 05:10) never thought that they would do it ... I never had a halo squad back wehn everyone and there mother had one. Hope I'll play some rounds with you guys just to say I did it too :P
@  Sireuz (Sat 16 Mar 19 - 14:08) Halo MCC is such a blast of nostalgia, looking forward to go thru that journey again.
@  Sireuz (Sat 16 Mar 19 - 14:12) @Refurius The Halo MCC hype is so real, my mom says you can join my squad <3
@  Callum (Sat 16 Mar 19 - 17:35) Everyone needs to watch Love, Death, & Robots on Netflix; it is incredible! Beyond the Aquila Rift .... holy crap!
@  Jay-Eff (Sat 16 Mar 19 - 20:02) Anyone else get "failed to retrieve file" or "could not parse response code on A3Sync?
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 17 Mar 19 - 00:39) Anyone else receiving this message? https://imgur.com/rYE2nqr
@  Pterolatypus (Sun 17 Mar 19 - 10:58) @Kimbo that's a known issue, it should be safe to ignore for now
@  Obi (Sun 17 Mar 19 - 12:18) After many long months of waiting, Dwarden finally released a new performance binary
@  Obi (Sun 17 Mar 19 - 12:18) here
@  KIMBO-MK-1 (Sun 17 Mar 19 - 14:19) Thanks @Ptero
@  Kosmas (Sun 17 Mar 19 - 20:05) whats the ip for the 3sync
@  Daveo1996 (Sun 17 Mar 19 - 20:53) Here is a handy guide made by Ptero should help you with everything
@  Andrews (Tue 19 Mar 19 - 20:14) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Gerard M.. View Gerard M.'s Profile
@  The Icarus (Wed 20 Mar 19 - 12:49) Server 2 down for update.
@  Obi (Thu 21 Mar 19 - 09:46) mmmhmmm, that mission looks good
@  stabcon (Thu 21 Mar 19 - 23:39) Please get RSVP's in for sunday!
@  Andrews (Sat 23 Mar 19 - 21:03) Welcome to the Reality Gaming Task Force Brushthezombies. View Brushthezombies's Profile
@  CAESAR (Sun 24 Mar 19 - 21:36) Great job tonight guys, thanks for playing! The line!

Photo

Operation Hellfire

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Villhelm

Villhelm

Commissar Princess

• LEADER

Threads
  •   Member Number:

myJ9TF9.png

By RG Villhelm

60 PLAYER MAXIMUM

Operation Hellfire

WARNING ORDER TASK FORCE RG
    ISSUE DATE: 06/03/2019
    ISSUING STATION: Highroller
    ISSUING OFFICIAL: LtCol.Andrews
    COMMANDING OFFICER: Capt. Stabcon

SITUATION

Following the theft of Weapons-Grade Uranium from the Rosche area RG have been fast-moved over to a Carrier group off the coast of Panthera.

ION have released a message stating any incursion onto the island will cause them to detonate their device, but Intel suggests that the device is not yet finished.

RG is accepting a high-risk high-reward mission to take ION out and recover the uranium before anything can be used against us or the wider picture

Failure is not an option unless we are willing to sacrifice everything

Enemy Forces

ION Forces are heavily armed, and have managed to procure a number of high-end weaponry. They have however concentrated on infantry gear. Armour has not been spotted in the area (it would have been difficult to smuggle in) but expect a highly motivated, well geared enemy."

Enemy are now armed with a greater number of technicals and even aircraft. Do not underestimate them.

Equipment:
    RG will have the following available:

• 3x V-22 Osprey

• 2x Cobra

• 1x Seahawk

• 1x Littlebird (unarmed)

• Various supply crates

MISSION
    ----------------------
    Operational Plan
    As per command

Squad operational intent

Gambler

• Secure Cape Goat

• Clear Kobarid

• Take and Hold FOB Moriana

Talon

• Manage the transportation of reinforcements and resupply.

• Provide CAS

Vegas

• Find and secure Doctor Mazis
    • Destroy powerstation for airfield defences
    • Secure Uranium

ROE: Tight

COMMAND AND CONTROL
    ----------------------
    Capt.Stabcon will be in direct control of the RG Task Force operation.

Signups are now open and it is mandatory to RSVP or post LOA  

CK9Kaq0.png

villhem.jpg

d6.jpg

Awards Bar:
    Users Awards

DMCA.com Protection Status