Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
7.2 »Advertising to a server in the community is allowed, but within the limits of common sense. P>
7.3 »Any insult against a Reality Gaming member leads to a 24h chat ban (depending on the severity) P>
7.4 »Any link to YouTube must be posted with a spoiler in order not to distort the chat.
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
By Joining Reality Gaming you agree to the following code. Failure to follow this code will relate to disciplinary action or removal from the Community. We are all mature adults and use this code as a guideline not a rule book. This code is rarely used as our ethos and respect for one another often prevail over our rules and regulations. The staff and owners of Reality Gaming reserve the right to remove any member that is deemed disruptive or malicious.
All Members will conduct themselves in a polite and respectful manner at all times.
Members will not enter Teamspeak or the RG servers if they are excessively intoxicated or under the influence of prohibited substances.
Personal pictures or information about another Member will not be made public without the expressed permission of the owner of the information.
The following behaviors are totally forbidden:
- Racist comments
- Personal abuse of another Member
- Deliberate exclusion of another Members
- Offensive images or written posts
- Trolling and damage to software or operating systems
- Any use of Reality Gaming facilities or servers for illegal conduct or the commission of crime, or breaches of common law.
- Stealing from Reality Gaming or its members (including artwork or intellectual property)
- Other matters that may be highly regarded or valued by other members
- Members will be responsible for any guests introduced to the Reality Gaming servers or Teamspeak and will ensure that they are informed of these requirements
- Members will make every effort to inform their NCO or Officer of their attendance for a scheduled deployment or training. Ideally this will be carried out at least 24 hours before the event.
Members who fail to follow this Code of Conduct may be reported to the appropriate Officer who may implement local disciplinary action, or escalate the report to Staff Officers for review and other action (*see Disciplinary Procedures for details)
Operational Conduct: (Applied to Milsim Roles)
Members will follow and respect the chain of command at all times Subordinates will keep their NCOs and Officers informed of all matters relating to the operation and effectiveness of the unit or its divisions In deployment all Members will obey orders from their designated superior and will not make unilateral decisions or deviate from instructions unless there is an immediate threat to themselves or another member, and an attempt has been made to contact a superior NCO or officer.
Officers or NCOs allocated as operational members of a unit or team for a particular deployment will consider themselves to be a regular Member of that unit, and follow the orders of the unit commander unless:
- The unit commander becomes incapacitated or killed or experienced technical failure
- The unit command becomes ineffective or incompetent
- In which case the officer in charge of the operation will be informed and will authorise the requesting NCO or Officer to assume command.
- In deployment Members will endeavour to carry out their allocated orders and responsibilities to the best of their ability
- In deployment there will be no unnecessary communication and discussion about non-operations matters, or those matters that can be left until the end of deployment
- In deployment a Members considerations in order of priority will be
- The achievement of the designated mission.
- The safety and well being of themselves and their unit Members
- The safety and well being of other unit Members
- The preservation of assets, equipment and resources
- In deployment all NCOs and officers will be addressed by their respective ranks
- In deployment Members will respect and preserve unit resources and assets where ever possible
- Members intending to participate in scheduled event will ensure they are present in Teamspeak and in ARMA 3 at least 10 minutes before the event starts.
- Members playing other games during setup delays will take care that they quit the other game promptly to avoid delays and disruption to the deployment commencement.
Thank you for reading our code of conduct.
Head Admin Reality Gaming